Hallo All - I am very new to the forum! I spent last two hours going thru the NEW Energy Ways (simplified) for beginners in one go. It worked great and am amazed how clearly the exercises are described, no unecessary theory, just practice. Till now i had some basic knowledge about chakras and some other practices (e.g. Silva Method, Sedona, regular mediations).

I spent a lot of time on self-healign the whole last year, because i was suffering from a severe depression. i think to certain extent the self-healing worked because i was able to dissolve
some dark pain knots in my body. however i have serious problems with moving on with my life, entering a new job, communicating with people, maintaining self-assurance, etc

i wonder if it is related with a serious blockage at the throat chakra level. it is llike something is constantly exercising pressue on my throat area. i feel it when i start to think of my new carrier, and necessity to start living normal live. i still have some other painful knots (or blocked energy knots?) in my body but this one seems to be the most important. coudl anyone give me a tip on a technique or a healing approach to deal with that blockage?