Thread: Robert - Exploring the Cosmos out-of-body

wer Guest

Robert - Exploring the Cosmos out-of-body

I haven't heard you discuss this topic in to much detail, and I'm completely fascinated with eventually learning how to explore the cosmos in the real-time zone. I know a few people who have claimed to have discovered a few alien races through real-time travel and several "dead" solar systems, and I'm wondering if you have had any experience with exploring new solar systems, and if so, have you ever came across alien life?

Also, just out of curiosity, have you ever projected really close to something like the Sun, for example? If you have, please explain! I can only imagine how amazing it would be to project to a Sun!

In your opinion, how hard is it to become good enough at real-time projection to allow you to explore something as vast as the cosmos with accuracy?

Re: Robert - Exploring the Cosmos out-of-body

G'day,

I have done these things and yes, there are ET types in the astral and in real life.

The Sun is also inhabited on the astral level.

I do not have time to do these things justice now, but will try to do this in the future.

The abilities needed to do serious exploration can be developed by anyone, if you put in the time and effort. Barring natural ability, it takes a lot of work and practice to do this. 2hrs per day of practice is recommended. Apart from energy work and altered state work, the first few lessons in Bardon's book, Initiation Into Hermetics, or similar, are essential for training purposes.

Robert