Thread: Are we in real world time?

Sapient Guest

Are we in real world time?

when we astro project..for example..if i wake up at 3:00 am and astro project at 3:25 am and my father in law is 30 feet from me watching television can i see what he is watching? just examples of course.

Blog Entries
    It depends. Not if you're having reality fluctuations. The astral is very malleable.
    For more info look at the 'Alice in Wonderland' effect, or 'Reality Fluctuations', either in the AD Pedia or on the main site.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sapient Guest
    In your minds (the ones that astro project alot) is this proof for you that there is life after death?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient
    In your minds (the ones that astro project alot) is this proof for you that there is life after death?
    Verification. Proof of the subjective is impossible. It can always be explained away, if you're a skeptic.

F. example: Two years after my dad died, I had an ap where I was in an area with him and some other deceased relatives. He told me a long lost relative (he described her, since words are not 'sounds', but 'ideas', in the astral), and told me I had to help her cope with something very traumatic. He told me I should do it. A few months later my long-lost aunt died and I got to meet my long-lost cousin, who fit the description perfectly. Since they were estranged from the family she had no other relative to help her do what she needed to, so on top of losing her mother, she had no other support structure. So we went across the country to help her- and it was obvious she needed help. We also reconnected and talked a lot about the things that had happened in the past (which is why I had forgotten about them in the first place). The visit was as good for me as it was for her.
    My conclusion? This left no doubt in my mind as to the 'objective' reality of what is subjective.
    I'm sure a psychologist or other type of skeptic could take apart this experience and explain it away as repressed memories, and a lot of coincidence, coupled with the ap itself, which could be pathologized.
    However, it was real to me and verified my belief.
    So...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sapient Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Verification. Proof of the subjective is impossible. It can always be explained away, if you're a skeptic.

F. example: Two years after my dad died, I had an ap where I was in an area with him and some other deceased relatives. He told me a long lost relative (he described her, since words are not 'sounds', but 'ideas', in the astral), and told me I had to help her cope with something very traumatic. He told me I should do it. A few months later my long-lost aunt died and I got to meet my long-lost cousin, who fit the description perfectly. Since they were estranged from the family she had no other relative to help her do what she needed to, so on top of losing her mother, she had no other support structure. So we went across the country to help her- and it was obvious she needed help. We also reconnected and talked a lot about the things that had happened in the past (which is why I had forgotten about them in the first place). The visit was as good for me as it was for her.
    My conclusion? This left no doubt in my mind as to the 'objective' reality of what is subjective.
    I'm sure a psychologist or other type of skeptic could take apart this experience and explain it away as repressed memories, and a lot of coincidence, coupled with the ap itself, which could be pathologized.
    However, it was real to me and verified my belief.
    So...
    i'm speechless..

White Wolf Guest
    Hard proof is repeatable. Its the basis of the scientific method. Objectivity is the seat of all our understanding of the physical world. Ofcourse, its a half-truth. Quantum mechanics tells us that at the very basic level, as far as we can probe into the structure of the universe, we influence our results in the simple act of observing. In the end, everything is subjective, it all comes down to how easily those observations can be brought back to an objective center.

Physicists took nearly 50 years to finally realize that the universe is nonsense, and that everything is just probabilities. Which, ofcourse, goes against what we experience everyday. A car going down the road isn't hear and there at the same time. It has both direction and position, despite what the quantum mechanical explaination on which all its matter and energy is based.

What it all comes down to is that, you can never convince a sceptic. I know, because I am one. As a scientist, I will never convince my colegues that quantum mechanics tells right form the get go that it is either a) funamentaly wrong, however accurate it is or b) proof of that our objective, absolute, imperical, process called the scientific method leads us to a subjective understanding of reality.

I could also point to the several simple proofs in mathematics, where even the simplest behavior is unprovable by sheer logic. The quantum mechanical theory and those mathematical proofs all tell us that our methods are at least limited and possibly flawed, however effective they may be.