Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: aunt clair can you help me?

Sapient Guest

aunt clair can you help me?

Hello , I'm 27 year old and i have so high belief now in Astral projection and making the spirit stronger.. I feel as if i wan't to dedicate my life to this.
    Is that wrong will i be punished in the afterlife for doing this to much?
    Is there a point where you can say i think im over doing it?

Blog Entries

Re: aunt clair can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient
    Hello , I'm 27 year old and i have so high belief now in Astral projection and making the spirit stronger.. I feel as if i wan't to dedicate my life to this.
    I know you asked Aunt Clair but I feel I need to address some of your questions.
    Why would you doubt your desire to make your spirit stronger?
    Is that wrong will i be punished in the afterlife for doing this to much?
    Why on earth would you think you would or even can be punished for doing it? Or do you mean by yourself?
    Is there a point where you can say i think im over doing it?
    Everything in life has a point in which you can say you're overdoing something. The thing is, that the balance you should have in life depends on you. So I don't understand the nature of your concern.
    And why would you be punished in the afterlife? It seems almost obvious to me that any punishment you receive would be in this life, and by yourself. Or am I missing something here?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Three_Nails Guest
    I have a very close friend who is in the seminary. The single most rigid catholic man I have ever met and (Unless I meet the Pope) probaby ever will meet. I have discussed AP with him and energy work and all of that. The way he put it after I explained to him what I was getting into, was pretty much basic. As long as no "Magic" or "Paganism" are involved, and the interest doesn't replace God himself in your life then it isn't a bad thing, so why would you be punished? I mean, even in my own personal case, this has helped me do nothing but get closer to and believe more fully in the Lord Almighty. So I leave you with these words of wisdom.

"Fear not, Homie... God is a groovy dude"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three_Nails
    "Fear not, Homie... God is a groovy dude"
    Watch out, Deepak Chopra, here comes the next famous spiritual leader.
    I can say that I knew you then...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Three_Nails Guest
    Ah, and you will be revered as one of the many who helped me on my awesome path to a groovy state of enlightenment! Haha!

star Guest
    Thats so tubular!

Also to the OP. You only "Overdo" energy work and astral projection when it starts placing more stress on yourself than you can really handle.

At anytime you can stop and give yourself a break. There is no going too fast or too slow.

Sapient Guest
    Thank you all so much..That really made me feel better..i can't really do much meditation etc..in my house there seems to be way to many distractions so im thinking of building myself a new room not connected to my house and set it up just for this type of thing where i can meditate etc in complete peace with an enviroment suited for it..

Three_Nails Guest
    Isn't that just the dream of all people? Have a room dedicated to something they love... I saw a movie. This guy had a "Naked Room". When I retire, my children's biggest room is becoming my "Nakie Lounge" and that is where I will read, hide from my wife, meditate, write, and project.

If it is so loud in your house why not try waking up early to do your energy work/meditiation/projection? While everyone is asleep. And it is said that this is easier to do in the morning, while your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep mode.

Sapient Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Three_Nails
    Isn't that just the dream of all people? Have a room dedicated to something they love... I saw a movie. This guy had a "Naked Room". When I retire, my children's biggest room is becoming my "Nakie Lounge" and that is where I will read, hide from my wife, meditate, write, and project.

If it is so loud in your house why not try waking up early to do your energy work/meditiation/projection? While everyone is asleep. And it is said that this is easier to do in the morning, while your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep mode.
    wow i never really thought about that..soo say if i normally awake at 6:30 i would awake about 5:30 instead move to a quiet spot and do my thing?

Sweetie Guest
    I have 3 young kids, a hubby who likes to listen to the tv at full volume and 2 noisy dogs... I've had to learn to relax and focus with a lot of background noise going on!

Its a good thing really, makes me work a bit harder but it means I dont have to wake at 5am just to have some meditation time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast