Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crown to Toes & Toes to Crown cleansing Kundalini Chann

Chris_com28 Guest
    Well it's based on a few experiences I've read about. They can at least be hard. There may be easy ways, but the practitioner should still be cautious. I'm also guessing that since it's something as drastic as described and coveted by many, it can't be all that easy. Even if the awakening is easy there's always the cleansing. While you may not end up in a mental insitution I'm sure a cleansing of your energy body may be quite hard for some, especially if they've had to deal with a lot more than most people.

Though there seems to be enough people saying how easy they can be that this may be true. Their explanation also does make sense. Though I haven't perosnally read much of these experiences. I just think it's best to always be cautious. Knowing when to stop and rest is also important.

sleeper Guest
    Aunt Clair, i find your posts to be very insightful.

What are your methods for cleansing?

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    ...What are your methods for cleansing?
    I open in protection then draw energy from the crown down and then raise energy from the feet through both legs concurrently up to the crown . This cleanses , energises and facilitates trance .
    4*Deep Cleansing Breathing to Open the Human Energy Body
    viewtopic.php?t=7666
    5* Remove Blockages
    viewtopic.php?t=7299#67299
    6*Raise Energy; Raising the Dragon
    viewtopic.php?t=1949&
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Re: Crown to Toes & Toes to Crown cleansing Kundalini Chann

Hi all:

I'm not totally convinced that complete pureness should be achieved in order to activate kundalini. It's true that a minimum of physical, emotional, ethical and spiritual cleanliness should be attained before moving on to the next step. I went vegan many years ago and I felt a profound transformation inside myself, but I know that I don't act "purely" everytime, and I don't feel that it clogs me, or whatever.

Besides, I'm a reiki master and it opened up my chakras wide, but I'm still asking myself if reiki did that, or if it was my will.

After seeing the Universe (have some information on astronomy), nature, wild life, our internal biological processes... I've concluded dirty is all around. So to say, earthly crap and divine light walk together, held by hand. So, maybe in some stages of our evolution we must be stopped, and for that crap exists. And in other stages, kundalini is a good plunger.

Just some thoughts in a sleepy state, accompanied by some flu symptoms. Good night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andonitxo
    So, maybe in some stages of our evolution we must be stopped, and for that crap exists. And in other stages, kundalini is a good plunger.
    I see this as my next sig.
    I hope you get better soon.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    Hi all:
    I'm not totally convinced that complete pureness should be achieved in order to activate kundalini.
    I agree . I don't believe any of us is completely "pure" but that is not the purpose of cleansing per se . If , we can not hope to attain a state of purity by such an energy exercise , we can hope to revitalise the energy body with fresh pranic intake . This exercise is to cleanse to the degree that we are capable in order to prime the energy body with fresh prana . In this manner , we can then do magical workings , project , heal , manifest , et cetera . An added benefit of which is to raise the vibration of the energy body even if temporarily and so to move towards ascension by the cumulative effect of experience , practice and energy .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Shirlock Guest

Half the problem of all of us who experience kundalini is that we feel undeserving of this experience being completely smooth and blissful. Therefore maybe just maybe our egos believe that we should have to suffer great trails and tribulations in order to achieve this pure state of risen kundalini... (this is one of the reasons why my kundalini wont rise above my solar plexus i still have some power/ego things to deal with.)

star Guest

I've noticed that everyone I run into has self love problems to some degree. Or some sort of variation, myself included. It takes alot of introspection to reteach yourself out of some bad thinking habits about yourself. I've had to reach back into my memories completely into my middle school and high school days to find the source and even then there are branches off the tree so to speak that I need to work on too.

Its wierd to note that you can have a Kundalini awakening through mental stability alone even if you don't do energy practices. But for someone like me the energy side is a must. Right now i've been working with some more advanced mystics to help me sort out energeticly my problem areas as well as my pysche issues. Balanced approach works well.

Oh! I would recommend moving meditation for someone who wants to awaken kundalini - Tai Chi is my prefrence but whatever works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Its wierd to note that you can have a Kundalini awakening through mental stability alone even if you don't do energy practices

amazingly astute observation.Goes to show that Kundalini isnt as invested in energetic practices as we mostly assume it to be ......which further goes to show how pretty much how still its all wrapped in mystique.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2