Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crown to Toes & Toes to Crown cleansing Kundalini Chann

Crown to Toes & Toes to Crown cleansing Kundalini Chann

There is a need for cleansing the energy body because it builds up stale prana , toxins , negativity , dis-ease . Words , thoughts , acts of non-love pollute the energy body . Basically it is darkened by that which we do as a bully to others or as a victim from others who bully us .

This can be purged and should be cleaned daily . There are two main paths to bring energy into the body for cleansing one is crown to toes and the other is toes to crown . By deep cleansing in one direction and raising in the opposite a greater cleaner light comes to the energy body for work.

I do not agree with the terms kundalini energy & reiki or divine source energy used in this manner as in this link
    http://www.reikitummo.org/
    but the images are correct imho and are useful to demonstrate that energy comes in through these two mainkandas

Moon Goddess light & Sun God's fire FIRE
    .................Kether ,Reiki , Divine Source
    ...........................Alpha os aka star point ,soul star etc
    .............................scalp
    ....................crown of Goddess
    .............................nose ...............Prana AIR
    .............................heart
    ...........................perineum
    .......................Throne of God
    ..........................Omega OS aka earth point ,grounding point etc
    ........................... kundalini
    ...........WATER left foot... right foot EARTH

The problem of terminology exists in semantics only as Kundalini occurs initially at the throne but also comes to the kandas at the crown & heart so it is incorrect to label toes to crown as K energy .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Benares Guest
    I recently snagged the Reiki Tummo book (I got it at a good price) to see if all the claims of the path of enlightenment are true etc etc. I have to say that this book is NOT a safe alternative to having someone awaken your kundalini. I also think that they are full of crap when they claim a three day period to not only cleanse up, but down as well.

As said, I agree with the image but not with the nice little theory behind it.

Blog Entries
    Careful, Benares.

The downward direction of moving energy, down from the heavens, is very calming, healing and soothing. The upward direction is spiritualising and energising. It is very sound practice to move energy down to allow for a counterbalancing stream of energy upward.

I know I benefitting strongly from energy downward, from sinking energy. Why do you jump to the claim that this is "crap"?

Note, I do not know the specific claims or technique discussed here, but your claim is so general, I feel you should add more detail to validate or explain it.

Oliver

star Guest
    I was attuned to to Reiki Tummo. It just didn't do as much as regular Usui Reiki, or Kundalini Reiki did for me.

I have had Reiki attunements I & II but not Reiki Tummo . I only found the images intriguing because it shows the method graphically that I find most advantageous to cleaning and clearing the bodies ascension channel . SO I have no opinion on Reiki Tummo and do not take offense that Bendares would find it ineffective, personally.

When the Throne of God opens upward past the heart to the crown and the Crown of the Goddess opens downward past the heart to the toes , then the heart opens up dramatically. This convergence of flows concurrently is even more opportune . The magician can then cause the channel to flow in a wide swath pf moon energy from down behind the spine in the rear of the ascension channel and to draw upwards a n equal swath of sun energy from the toes to the crown . With each breath this slow fanbelt of energy moves causing the body to enter trance fully and open clairiently and when the magician tunes back out or off this slow "fanbelt" of energy comes to rest . This ability begins in the Dragon Initiations II .

star Guest
    Thats interesting, around the time I was attuned to many sorts of Reiki, I also was given Shaktipat, you know that totaly set my heart on fire, literaly. All that energy flowing through my heart and oragns associated really helped me out.

Here are some more links and exercises utilising the kundalini channels to facilitate energy flow ;
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=

Benares Guest
    My post may have been misinterpreted, or maybe I just wasn't completely clear :S

The cleansing from the divine energy is wonderful and extremely helpful. It expands the heart and removes a lot of negativity from your body. The part I was disagreeing with was the Reiki Tummo system. The images are correct and should be shared, but the system and book suggest you to open your own kundalini by yourself and attempt to give instructions on it. I completely disagree with that as a concept, but the rest is very good.

Sorry for confusion

Chris_com28 Guest
    Well anyone should be sceptical of kundalini awakenings being easy and safe, even when specifially said by someone selling their technique.

Blog Entries
    Why should Kundalini awakenings be hard either? There are enough sources indicating they can be smooth. We just tend to hear about the tough cases a lot more...

Oliver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast