Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SHINY, DAMP ELEPHANTS interpretation?

sono Guest
    No, no more warnings - just that one precognitive dream years ago. And you ? Have you had any warning dreams?

bluebell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sono
    No, no more warnings - just that one precognitive dream years ago.
    I haven´t been long in here so maybe you have already told about this? Precognitive meaning telling you in advance what is going to happen?

I have lots of those, like many things in real life I have already dreamt of them... (so far nothing outstanding just quite normal things of daily life)

Quote Originally Posted by Sono
    And you ? Have you had any warning dreams?
    I do not think so. Warnings that I should or shouldn´t go into something come in waking state, like clear intuition or simply b/c when I try doing something it doesn´t come out "easily" (or the contrary it just pops up without having to do hardly any effort at all) ... It's like I usually know what I need to do, although sometimes a warning of some type sets the alarm on and then I realize "oh, this means I have to change plans"... Normally it is very clear.

And when I have doubts, then I ask (my guides) for help and the answer comes in one way or another. Not usually dreams, no.

I've had dreams in which people come and give me advice on how to deal with something. They have been helpful (haven't gotten any tricky advice so far)

Do you have any chances of going to teach English in Myanmar? The political situation there is very complicated but the people are so sweet and delicate... Your dream reminded me a bit of the feeling I had when I came back from there ...

Never been to Korea.

May you be happy and well, always

Elephants are the totem of compassion and divine mercy wet ones having to do with empathy and tears . Shining could be as in bright light or high vibration . Ultimately the dreamer is the best to interpret their dream but this is a possible interpretation for you . If this is correct , then you are a person who cries easily at the misfortunes of others and you are a compassionate person who is extremely empathic with a high vibration . Quan yen , Khali a and others appear in dreams and mystic visions with an elephant . Ganeesha appears as an elephant headed God or as an elephant and often appears offering a trunk as a hand in gray or offering to carry the dreamer in a basket on his back in white . He has appeared to us in gold , silver and black too .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

sono Guest
    Thank you so much, Aunt Clair!! That is exactly the meaning, as I now understand - I was seriously considering going to to work in a place where animals (& dogs in particular) are abused & cruelly killed - I am a vegetarian, love animals, & was deeply distressed to learn about the dog farms - I could not in all conscience live there, feeling as I do. I have still not recovered my equilibrium since reading the horrific details & seeing pictures of dogs being hanged; in fact, I am still close to a kind of spiritual depression & revolt against the Higher Powers for "allowing" this to happen. One feels so powerless & overwhelmed by such organised cruelty, it almost makes me believe in the existence pure, unadulterated evil.

I am very attracted to Ganesh, & often say his mantras.

Thank you once more for your clear perspective.

Remember we are God becoming physical . We are Godhead's hand and feet and body on Earth . We cannot blame God for our acts of non love . We can get help to lift the vibration of self and Mother Earth and we can do service . Humans are the most kind and benevolent of God's creatures but also capable of the most vile and heinous acts . We have freewill .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Aunt Clair is right, we are here to effect a change. Also to experience and to chose the right thing of our own accord by learning and growing.

I know what you mean about animal cruelty. By becoming a vegetarian you have taken a big step that helps maybe saving one big animal from being raised and slaughtered for your needs. Or several smaller ones a week. If we all thought and acted this way, the food industry would have no economical base, the only thing that will ever stop them.

So, see what good you have done already, and don't stop or despair.

Be well,
    Oliver