Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SHINY, DAMP ELEPHANTS interpretation?

Blog Entries
    Somehow I am having an epiphany on astrology. I don't believe in the divination stuff or a daily horoscope based on astrology, but the character stuff is - interesting. I now checked out my Native American, Chinese and European zodiacs, and it is and somehow and bit of as well.

Oliver

sono Guest
    Ahem, my blade- sharp intuition tells me that you are a Scorpio, Korpo!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sono
    Ahem, my blade- sharp intuition tells me that you are a Scorpio, Korpo!?
    Sharp like a fox!

How do you feel about stargazer's interpretation? It also is very interesting IMO.

Oliver

sono Guest
    Actually, spot-on as far as the positive qualities go; but some negative ones glossed over & ignored. Methinks the Wiki writer may just have been a Saggi him/herself!! How did the Scorpio compare? (Am I off topic here??) Woops editing here : sorry, I thought you were referring to the Saggi Wiki interpretation - Stargazer's post was very insightful, I thought. .

Blog Entries
    Actually, spot-on as far as the positive qualities go; but some negative ones glossed over & ignored. Methinks the Wiki writer may just have been a Saggi him/herself!! How did the Scorpio compare? (Am I off topic here??)
    Offtopic in your own thread?

I think I will graceously overlook that. For now...

The Scorpio was good, too, but not that verbose. But I learned something. I also looked up the Chinese starsign, and learned something, too.

BTW, I think I glossed over the positive aspects in your dream as well, since even while I find elefants impressive, and sometimes wise animals, especially African ones, I had problems to assign positive qualities with a stampede of them.

Oliver

sono Guest
    I once dreamed of a little, miniature type of elephant, made of sort of "jelly fish" substance, that was walking on a beach with me, holding my hand in his trunk. That was a wonderful dream, a completely different vibe from the stampeding elephants. Has anyone else dreamed of creatures "made" of something strange?

bluebell Guest

Hello and question

(I have read that the elemental of the cat is, in fact, known to assist in astral projection)
    Hello Sono. Where have you read about this relation between cats and astral projection?

I'm very interested b/c I'm not normally fond of cats and I've noticed in the past week I've seen some of them on the street and felt very happy to see a cat walking near me ... The feeling towards cats is changing inside me and I would like to learn more about them.

I got a car from my aunt last week and the matriculation of the car is very nice NA 5885 AP

Maybe it's just a nice coincidence with no meaning at all , or not, but both things seem to have happenned simultaneously ...

Sorry I have nothing to add about your elephant dream.

Blog Entries
    Gummi-phant?
    Mmmm candy....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest
    Ola, Bluebell! I actually read about cats being helpful in astral projection on a Gnostic site which promotes the teachings of Samael Aun Weor. They don't have much on the practical techniques of AP, this was just mentioned in passing in a post. I have found it to be true, especially with one of my cats ( a strange old girl who was born tailless)

Namaste

bluebell Guest
    Gracias Sono

I will continue to make friends with cats and see what happens.

Have you gotten any more warnings in your dreams?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast