Last night I experienced something that made me think whether we can raise energy to our bodies by emotional stimulation. Let me explain what I mean by describing my experience.

First of all, let me say that I am an open minded person that has questioned "authorities" (as Timothy Leary would say) regarding the nature of reality and existence, and after years of studying and thinking, created my own theory about it.

Now, last night I was having a conversation with my brother about Christianity, Jesus Christ etc. Then I went to sleep, and I was thinking about it all. I don't adopt all of what this religion teaches, but I do beleive in the teachings of Christ - if we all did then our world would be perfect! So, I was thinking about Christ and what that means to me, and a thought entered my mind, one that has never occured to me before, in this manner: that Jesus Christ is my brother!

I know that sounds trivial, but I considered this in a very personal way. Not that all humans are brothers in a broader way, but that specifically, since we're all brothers and share the same Father, that the beloved Christ is my brother and I am his brother too!

Upon thinking this, I felt a rush throughout my body, an exitement so intense I have never felt before! As if my hair was standing up because of the happiness, warmth and excitement I was feeling, rejoicing about what I had just realised. I felt my whole body tingling, feeling lighter and full of this energy, much as when I experience some pre-exit symptoms. I felt that if I was able to further enhance this, I may have gotten out-of-body. Who knows.

So, my idea is that during intense emotional circumstances, it may be that a rapid raising of energy is being manifested, it's vastness analogous to the intensity of the emotional state used to trigger it.

Does that stand as an idea? Any similar experiences?