Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

Blog Entries
    Diego, there are many records of it being true but it may sound easier than it actually is. What is most likely is that you'll see an increase in your psychic abilities.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    Once that i develop last chakras (6 and 7) nothing would b impossible with me?
    Take note that there may be more than 7 chakras - two above the head have been reported by reliable people (for example Aunt Clair) and 4th Tantien as well.

BTW, tell us a bit where your interest stems from. Do you want to go straight for Siddhis because you think they are cool, or just a general interest, or do you have a pressing need to achieve a specific one?

Take good care,
    Oliver

im not searching an specific one.

Im interest in them because i want to know how it feels, or what can i do, and to be different to the rest of people.

That's why i want to devolp siddhis

im not searching an specific one.

Im interest in them because i want to know how it feels, or what can i do, and to be different to the rest of people.

That's why i want to devolp siddhis
    No one starts out for the "right" reasons, and this really is as good as any. The way things usually go is that by the time you get what you are looking for, you will have changed so that you no longer want it.

Lama Yeshe suggests that if you want to get the siddhis and get them quickly you should focus on the third / navel chakra. That would be because this is the power chakra. The book by Lama Yeshe "The Bliss of Inner Fire" goes into sufficient detail that you can get started.

In the third chakra?. But in Kundalini Yoga of Sivananda says that is on the third eye/6 chakra.

I repeat:

He who concentrates at Ajna Chakra destroys all the Karmas of the past lives. The benefits that are derived by meditation on this Chakra cannot be described in words. The practitioner becomes a Jivanmukta (liberated man while living). He acquires all the 8 major and 32 minor Siddhis. All Yogis and Jnanis too concentrate to this centre on the Bijakshara, Pranava ! (OM). This is called Bhrumadya Drishti (gaze at the space between the two eye-brows).

Yes, interesting, isn't it?

Another approach still would be to work with the microcosmic orbit meditation from chi kung, which develops all seven main chakras in a balanced way by draining energy from where there is too much to the places which need it most. It would develop the third eye and the third chakra without having one overdeveloped at the expense of the other. That way you won't have to gamble on one being better than the other.

How can I improve my concentration?

To me, it's very difficult keep my mind in an one only thing.

for concentration..the more you do it the better you'll get. just meditate thats really the best advice. there are many concentration meditation exercises one can do, pick one that you like. visualize a candle, or focus on your breath, or pick a mantra like I AM

Tom, who is your guru? I am interested in kriya yoga myself and am being initiated into it soon by Yogiraj Gurunath of Hamsa Yoga Sangh. did you have to pay a dakshina to the guru? i am a little weary of paying, but feel its worth it for what i shall receive. One thing about bandhas, do you feel that they thoroughly prepare the front channel for awakening? I do spinal breathing but occasionally do microcosmic orbit to work the front channel as well, and i'm wondering why there isn't more emphasis on the front channel in kriya

star Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Once that i develop last chakras (6 and 7) nothing would b impossible with me?
    Take note that there may be more than 7 chakras - two above the head have been reported by reliable people (for example Aunt Clair) and 4th Tantien as well.

BTW, tell us a bit where your interest stems from. Do you want to go straight for Siddhis because you think they are cool, or just a general interest, or do you have a pressing need to achieve a specific one?

Take good care,
    Oliver
    There are many outside the body, some have very wild functions.

Martin Guest
    Star, would you care to enlighten us, or at least send a link?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast