Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

There is an article where this table comes from:

http://www.iamuniversity.ch/Anchorin...cherche=chakra

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.iamuniversity.ch/Anchoring-Activating-and,957?decoupe_recherche=chakra

star Guest
    Hmm, I actually can't think of any internet links that hold that info. Although the subject isn't that important. Since its better than some arn't accessed anyway.

Martin Guest
    OK, Ok. But when you started about 'wild functions' I just couldn't stop myself from asking.

I've read a few times that the main 7 chakras are personal chakras and that the others are inter-personal, meaning that you connect to the larger scale of things through them. Other people, the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the local cluster, the universe. A bit like in astrology, where the inner planets are fast moving and vary wildly from person to person and the outer planets are going to be in about the same place on the chart for entire generations of people.

star Guest
    You can jump between lives with one of them. At least that was the theory when we were discussing what it does. Its outside the body round the back of most people. Then I don't think you'd consider planes chakras, but you can use them to increase power. I need to do more research on planes before I try to explain it though.

Blog Entries
    This is really interesting, guys.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

Hi:

Well, I have not read all the messages, so, maybe, I'm going to echoe some other's information.

When I do a complete NEW session, and I do the head exercises (as described in R.Bruce's last book on energy work), I start to have flashes from a near future. It's not like that TV Shows crap (as in Charmed). It's just like to think about things, and they happen in some days. And they are conscious and pointed out thoughts, not just flash-thoughts. I think that my ajna just aligns with "another" wave length.

If I stop doing the exercises for one day, the effect decreases evidently. I've assumed that that's one of the so called siddhis. It's just funny, and it only occurs with ajna.

star Guest

It depends on how your energy body works, and what sort of structures already exist. Also in part your mental and physical state will depend on this sort of thing and many, many varied variables - My mother could feel death, know when and how. That was just a natural skill.

LuXFluX Guest

Chakras outside the body sound like the assemblage points described by Don Juan. Try a google search. I think he said there were 6 main energy vortexes in the body, and something like 700+ assemblage points outside the body.

Excaliber Guest

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by star
    You can jump between lives with one of them. At least that was the theory when we were discussing what it does. Its outside the body round the back of most people.
    RB mentioned this at the end of his last workshop, when there were only a number of us left. He said he's played with this particular structure a bit and it was what Don Juan referred to as the 'assemblage point'. I wont tell his stories for him though

fascinating stuff!

i like the chakra chart Tom, i need to remember to use those mantras and see if i notice more of an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I've read a few times that the main 7 chakras are personal chakras and that the others are inter-personal, meaning that you connect to the larger scale of things through them. Other people, the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the local cluster, the universe.
    i like this, seems to ring true somewhere inside me.

if only i could open my 'super galaxy cluster chakra'
    i'd probably throw a party after something like that, beer and food are on me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast