Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

Blog Entries

Re: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

If you can open your super galaxy cluster chakra the party'll be you!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    This quote is much shorter than the previous one so I will refer to it. As I was saying, the main 7 chakras are personal chakras and the ones above them are trans-personal chakras. Think about this ... whose "super galaxy cluster chakra" are you talking about exactly?

Excaliber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    This quote is much shorter than the previous one so I will refer to it. As I was saying, the main 7 chakras are personal chakras and the ones above them are trans-personal chakras. Think about this ... whose "super galaxy cluster chakra" are you talking about exactly?
    I'm talking about "our" theoretical Trans-personal super galaxy cluster chakra , in which would belong to something my feeble mind cannot even comprehend. that "we" would belong to. It would be trans-personal in-so-much as it be-longs to all our persons and then some....

it is still my chakra though (assuming it exists), since from my perspective i am the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Think about this ... whose "super galaxy cluster chakra" are you talking about exactly?
    better answer... God's

now i'll be thinking about this all day, i hope my mind dosn't explode, or would it implode?

My suggestion is to be aware of the trans-personal chakras while focussing most of your efforts on your own personal primary and secondary chakras. Your ability to channel energies from the trans-personal chakras will determine your access to them. As a secondary goal you can use energy to form threads connecting your personal chakras to trans-personal chakras. Alternating preparation with tapping into the energies will give you the greatest possible benefit. Preparation consists mainly with transforming or removing anything inconsistent with the energies you will be drawing in. Unfortunately, it is very possible to remove the energies which will be of benefit to you and to bring in things that are not in your highest possible good. The ego maintains itself by making things which are harmful appear to be of benefit and the reverse - so that you get rid of what is useful. This is insanity, but it is a variety we all have to some extent so it appears normal. As a general rule, the path consists of giving up lesser pleasures in favor of greater bliss. There will be a considerable amount of resistance involved. Learning to work through resistance is vital. The funny thing is that with all these words I just spat out it feels like I didn't really say anything meaningful.

star Guest

In my experience I have seen chakras in areas not previously written, that there can be more ex: 2 heart chakras (Both main chakras) and chakras around the body including behind and in front or off in wierd directions. Also energy structures that can be "plugged" into the body to create desired effects such as added energy when working with specific energies. An example of that is a plane of the four elements and spirit in which I have had added into my energy structure, it feeds more of that sort of energy into me when I need it.

Another example of an energy structure that can be added with a specific purpose is an astral bracelet that my HIgher Self gave me to assist the spirits of past lives to stay with my body when I channel or need them for some purpose.

Excaliber Guest

what you wrote rings true though tom,

regarding resistance and the ego getting in the way it seems that every time i try to give up a habit or character trait that isnt in the best interests of my spiritual advancement the universe seems to throw me a double dose, almost as if saying "are you sure you dont want this in your life?"
    and if i have the willpower to resist what i know i dont need or want but a part of me enjoys, then its a major release of sorts, like an energy block dissolving and at one level it is an energy block.

very interesting star,

i have not experienced any chakras outside the body like what you describe. Energy structures yes, but nothing i would call a chakra.
    (i have spent the last year getting rid of negative structures in my energy body developed from my youth and will no doubt spend the next year doing the same)

i do like those structures/constructs you spoke of. it just goes to show that the possibilities are endless.

Blog Entries

Excaliber,

indeed all of the habitual patterns manifest as energetic blocks "somewhere", existing at different vibrations in your different energy bodies, shaped by what you hold on. Every pattern, everything you hold on, every change you resist creates an energetic block where you inwardly try to exert a counter-force to natural flow. The intensity of discharging a subtler block such as a strong, maybe core, belief, can be quite a "ride" for the other energetic systems touched by it.

There are also some reports of chakras above the head, sometimes referred to as the 8th and 9th chakras.

Oliver

I have read and learned so much from the deceased Dr. Joshua David Stone who developed I am University online and who authored many books and methods of mystic projection . But I am not sure if he authored that chart .
    http://www.iamuniversity.ch/IMG/jpg/22chakras.jpg
    In any case I disagree with it . I feel that the colours of the energies are correct but the placement is absurd ..merely stacked like pancakes . The energy body grows in balance as above so below , as on the front as on the back , as on the right as on the left . Perhaps the author percieved the growth of each centre and the colour of each subsequent manifesting one they placed one over the other .The body would never grow straight up . The ancient and universal archetype of the tree is apt . The roots grow and the canopy grows in like measure . As the canopy widens the root ball does too .

platinum there is a silver white chakra above the crown
    and a silver stone on the upper right side , the moon stone is platinum blue , these are akashic in energy

blue gold chakra secondary chakra seen by looking through the front to that one developing in the rear supposed by many to be a chakral layer , I thought so too until the secondary stones were fully manifested .

violet gold secondary chakra secondary chakra seen by looking through the front to that one developing in the rear supposed by many to be a chakral layer , I thought so too until the secondary stones were fully manifested .

'magneta this is a tertiary stone on the earth level at the right and base area of the energy body

pink gold econdary chakra seen by looking through the front to that one developing in the rear supposed by many to be a chakral layer , I thought so too until the secondary stones were fully manifested .

multi white this is the alpha star point and otherwise named os or aperture above the crown

light violet white this is a secondary chakra above and behind the violet chakra that appears behind the body

light golden white econdary chakra seen by looking through the front to that one developing in the rear supposed by many to be a chakral layer , I thought so too until the secondary stones were fully manifested .

violet pink there is a stone that lights up in the canopy which has been called the I or eye stone , it is above the heaven stone

shimmering gold this stone appears on the right side of the body at the level of other fire stones

pink orange this is a secondary chakra between and behind the red and orange chakras it is in the rear amber star stone

pearlescent this is a stone above and to the left of the chartreuse heaven stone

blue green / this colour aqua is the mother stone behind and below the chartreuse one

seafoam green this placement and colour although I say chartreuse heaven stone, I agree with but it is a stone/tan tien not a chakra

left stones rear stones canopy chakra front stones right stones
    magenta I stone /?
    white
    chartreuse green heaven/emerald
    left stones /rear stones/ basal spinal chakras/ front stones/ right stones
    lavender
    violet
    aqua mother/ivory cloud/ violet blue
    indigo
    periwinkle platinumblue moon / silver
    blue
    purple universal/ sapphire/ aqua
    green
    yellow green yellow sun/ gold
    yellow
    amber star/topaz / orange yellow
    orange
    orangered salmon red earth /ruby
    rose father / ebony red
    rose
    left stones / rear stones/ sub spinal chakras/ front stones/ right stones

I know little about these side stones beyond their colour and elemental nature . As the magician develops the energy body the new centres are imbibed with light and become manifest . But they must ripen before we can project into or out of them .. Each stone affords a unique energy when the core ripens . Each stone affords a new aspect of self to project out of .Since the body grows in patterned symmetry it would seem that a pair of chakras would be nestled within each side stone too . Each column is one complete hermetic set ;
    so on the front chartreuse air , platinum water , yellow fire , salmon red earth
    and on the rear aqua air , purple water , amber fire , rose earth

the colours of the phalanges herald the colour of the stones
    the colours of the right hand are the colours of the front primary stones
    the colours of the left hand are the colours of the left secondary stones
    the colours of the right glove are the colours of the right column
    the colours of the left glove are the colours of the left column
    the colours of the phalanges on the feet are the colours of the stones in the qlippothic hanged man beneath us as our reflection

In conclusion any perceptions of energy body growth that is not balanced in elemental nature and symmetrical vertically and horizontally is suspect .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

It was the first thing I could find fairly quickly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4