Is there anyone here who is a student of the internal arts (Tai Chi, Ba Gua, Hsing I, etc.) who is also proficient at energy work? During my year or so of kung fu training I was excited to learn that these internal arts were part of the training but it seemed to me that most of them paid only lip service to the actual energy work going on. It seemed they were content to approximate the affects. Disclaimer: this is only the impression I got; in fact I'm almost certain that as a student of only one year I have no idea what I'm talking about in regards to the kung fu school where I trained What I'd like to hear about are the experiences of someone who really combines the disciplines of martial arts, energy work, and even psi together, as this is the path that I think I would like to take myself. One thing that especially interested me is the term fah jing, or the flow of energy/power that is an integral part of hsing i. It seems to me that fah jing takes the 'internal' or energetic parts of martial arts and elevates it to the level of psi. Am I getting the wrong impression? Thanks! ^ ^

James