Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Place Does Mantras Have in Energy Work

MysticSage816 Guest
    ok, thanks for explaining Tom. I just have one more question, it's usually on the astral plane that you can see these letters? I guess so since that's when you can see your chakras Sorry if I seemed a little rude earlier, but it's hard to get your meaning across without the spoken word sometimes ><

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSage816
    ok, thanks for explaining Tom. I just have one more question, it's usually on the astral plane that you can see these letters? I guess so since that's when you can see your chakras Sorry if I seemed a little rude earlier, but it's hard to get your meaning across without the spoken word sometimes ><
    If you hadn't said something I probably wouldn't have looked up which petals go where on which chakras. I really don't know how they decided how many petals go on each of the chakras and if they really actually saw the written letters for a reason. My clairvoyance is nowhere near that good. It can be a bit frustrating because some authors will go so far as to tell you that you need to memorize all the Sanskrit letters and be able to visualize them to be able to properly work with your chakras and others will tell you that you just need to be able to visualize a bit of white light at each of them. The important thing is that every time you speak Sanskrit for any purpose at all, especially chanting a mantra, you are guaranteed to be stimulating your chakras.