Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chakra Petal Chants

Chris_com28 Guest
    So you think the sounds may be stronger when played though speakers> Why do you think this is?

Did you see in the thread about mantras and energy use in this section on energy work where I linked to pictures of all the chakras with their petals and the Sanskrit letters in all the petals?
    I don't think I've seen that topic before. Does anyone have a link?

I"ll admit that I had forgotten that the crown chakra has 1000 petals and that the Sanskrit alphabet is not so extensive. I did read, though, that the 50 letters are repeated 20 times in the crown chakra's petals.
    Well it's quite debatable to how many petals the crown chakra has. I think 960 is one of the most common guesses. It does make sense that the Sanskrit letters are repeated in the crown chakra as I read somewhere that the chakra is supposed to be the accumulation of the lower chakras. It does make a lot of sense that the Sarashara does contain 1,000 petals. I posted a while ago about the correlation with the ptals and the spinal nerve groups. It's interesting as the petals are also seen as nadis.

Chris_com28 Guest
    So it seems you didn't send the files to me when you sent the email. Do you know that? Are your computer problems still interfering with it?

Can anyone else send this to me? I'll see if I can find a proxy though it's almost impossible. If you can send them to me please PM me and I'll send you my email address. I really do want these audio files.

Chris_com28 Guest
    Well I finally managed to find a proxy site that wasn't blocked and also allowed such a large download size. Though Priory has a an evil way doing things. They let you download the file but take small amounts of th data out leaving you with a corrupted file. Basically Priory corrupts.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9420

I'll try sending the files from work tomorrow, on Sunday. It doesn't make sense to me that the files wouldn't upload; usually it is downloads that are the problem.

The reason for using speakers would be so that the frequencies could more directly hit your chakras rather than going into your ears.

(edit)
    Trying again, but the files are all okay in my e-mail already. They are in my sent mail. I don't think the problem was on my side. It could be just that AOL addresses are a problem.

Chris_com28 Guest
    I've finally got all the files downloaded. I've been playing them a few times througout the day. I think It'll probably be better to listen to whilst relaxing though.

The reason for using speakers would be so that the frequencies could more directly hit your chakras rather than going into your ears.
    Good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I could also direct the speaker to my chakras one after the other. I may also play it through a chi generator, though like you, I'm not that sensitive.

So is anyone else here using these files? I'm interested in what others think of it.