Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sub-Navel Storage Center Sensations

Three_Nails Guest
    Sweet. I'm doing stuff correctly then.

Whisper Guest
    I started with new about a week or so ago and found that success came the first time. Lots of physical sensations. I almost seem to do it to well. I can raise so much so fast that I was on an spiritual energy high for about four days and then I crashed hard. Any ways I have modified my tecnique a litle. ( I wasnt grounding before or after. Or did I know what grounding was about ). When I would draw up from my feet with out grounding I had intense senation in my legs all the way up to my navel storeage center. When the energy got there it was a dumping in feelling and a feelling in the pit of the stomach like you get when your a litle kid getting caught doing something wrong. If that makes any sense. Now when I ground ( using a simple technique of seeing tree roots going from the bottom of my feet to the earths core ) and the energy I am raising seems very different. It is much finner. Without grounding it seemed very course and actualy esier to feel now its finer and harder to sense but still there. It seems to move through me easier. I litle trick I have tried seems to raise an incredable amount of energy. When I ground using the root tecnique I move my awareness down below my feet and into this root system and raise it from the earths core. visualy speeking. Up the roots and then into my legs some times it seems to over whelm the sysytem and seems to get blocked at the storage center with a backed up pressure sensation. I am pondering that I am maybe forceing to much through the receptors there. When I back it out into the roots and move my awarness back to my feet there is now a big store of energy right below my feet and it comes up naturaly actualy beetting my awarness up my legs and into my storage center. Like a pump is pushing it up. Im just experimenting so I dont know if this is recomended or not but if your not feeling much definatly worth a try.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mage
    Fascinating! Last week or so I started trying to do energy work on a daily basis and I always wonder about how I don't feel anything where the sub-navel storage should be.
    Give it time. Exploration of the energy body takes time and it is a nonlinear process.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mage
    Korpo/Oliver... do you do energy raising regularly? If so for how long have you worked on it? Did you always get that sensation?
    I actually do not much energy raising. Only cleansing. My take on this is that the energy body then takes in the energy it needs if you remove the obstacles preventing this. My results so far have been very good, however I will again look at energy raising as well.

Good success,
    Oliver

Re: Sub-Navel Storage Center Sensations

Quote Originally Posted by Three_Nails
    I start my energy work routine by working each limb individually, then both legs, then both arms with split awareness.... And after those sensations start rocking, I do the full body circut with controlled color breathing techniques. As I do this, I feel my mobile body awareness strongly UNTIL I reach the sub-navel area.

I feel like I'm doing these exercises correctly, however the strong tingling sensation of energy movement I usually get declines a great deal right at that area. Is this correct? Should it be a building feeling or something?
    Try bringing the energy up the legs and as it comes to the sub navel centre hold your breath , pull up the pelvic floor , suck in the abdominal wall , and push the energy up and back towards the heart .From there you can lift it up the back and over the shoulders . Or you can push it to the top of the sub naval centre only and swirl it around to stimulate that energy storage centre . To do this use NEW brushing techique internally pain a wide swath of energy from top to bottom on the stone as if you were painting the tumbler on a dryer or a washing machine . When the energy runs clear , clean and fast . Exhale . Breathe in again and reverse the flow .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Three_Nails Guest
    Thank you, Aunt Clair. Your the bomb-diggity. Or something like that.

Tigerzen Guest
    Cool! I'm glad to see I'm not alone with the sub-navel storage sensations or lack there of.

Best Wishes,
    Tigerzen