Thread: MP3 download to help people with immuno-deficiency problems

Gnomad Guest

MP3 download to help people with immuno-deficiency problems

Hi,
    [Inner Voice is a guided meditation developed by Rajeev Upadhye that is available for download on ...
    Moderators Note: Site link removed. Members are not allowed to post links to relevant sites until they have 10 proper posts & no commercial sites till they have 20 or more. This is to aid in spam prevention.

In Rajeev's words,
    This is a guided meditation to restore broken mind-body connection of modern civilized man.

I was motivated to develop this 55 minute track after going through medical literature on the link between stress and T-cell production in the body.

This track can be used by anyone but I would like this track to be used for all those who have history of immuno-deficiency.

Note, before trying Inner Voice please be aware that:

Some of you may not be able to listen to the human voice in this track. You will hear suggestion more clearly in the second or third listening. This happens due to two possible reasons:
    • As the track is intended to de-stress you, many of you immediately fall asleep or go in the alpha-theta state. In this state, some of you feel that you are awake but in reality you are sleeping (if you ask your friend or partner they will testify it - because some of you start snoring loudly!!). Now, in this state, your conscious mind will NOT attend to all the suggestions, but they will be accepted and registered into subconscious mind. So, not being able to listen suggestions is perfectly “normal”.
    • Your ear’s response to certain types of voices may not be good.
    Please feel free to pass on this link to anyone that you think might benefit.

sash Guest
    Hi Gnomad

Thanks for the file.
    I had the most profound dream after listening to half of this track, it was quite an ineresting experience. I will attempt listening to it in more instances to see what else I can get out of it.

I'm curious about how it is aimed at people with a history of immuno-deficiency, and whether it actually strengthens the immune system of someone who doesn't have problems to begin with.
    Do you think that as a result of using this track regularly a persons immunity would strengthen? Or do you have any information about this suggesting it to be possible?

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

Gnomad Guest
    Best to ask Rajeev on this - I'll send him an email and invite him to join the discussion..

yuyutsu Guest

Inner Voice

Hello Sasha,

Its nice to know that you liked my work. The function of immune system is greatly dependent on the stress we are facing in the day to day life. This specifically true in the case of emotional stress - if you try to trace causal link between immune function and illnesses like cancer, you will find that many cancer patients have undergone some kind of emotional trauma in their life.

Frequent use of this track will help you learn destressing yourself and repair healing mechanism in your body.

I have plans making more and more such tracks freely available. I would appreciate small donations (whatever affordable) from those who benefit from my work.

Rajeev Updhye

sash Guest
    Hi yuyutsu

Thats quite interesting. I will be using this track more frequently in the future, I just have to train myself not to fall asleep so soon after starting to listen to it. The main thing I get out of it is intense, and clear dreams, which is quite awesome, but if its aimed at stress reduction then it is certainly an indispensable application (for me, anyway).

It's good that more such tracks are becoming available for free download, alternatives are quite expensive. What in particular are you working on to release in the future, if I can ask?

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

yuyutsu Guest

Dreams

The kind of dream experience you are having indicates the track has worked on you. In vivid dreams physical body is relaxed maximally...
    Falling asleep is perfectly normal ...

Rajeev Upadhye

Quantitativefool Guest
    Hmm.

I tried using the track last night and had a wonderful lucid dream, I hadn't had one for awhile. I'm not sure if I can attribute it to the file but it was, never the less, very vivid....

Thanks,
    -Stu

yuyutsu Guest
    Many people have reported lucid dreaming when they used this track for the first time. So you can attribute your experience to this track.

Rajeev Upadhye

seeker Guest
    I just downloaded the abyss, the boxed nirvana, the inner voice and the no-mind.

I'll listen to them tomorrow and post these results. I have tried the brain wave generator and had no results. I am always open however and possibly this will be different.

Seeker

yuyutsu Guest

Some more audio tracks

There are some more free tracks available at ...
    Moderators Note: Site link removed. Members are not allowed to post links to relevant sites until they have 10 proper posts & no commercial sites till they have 20 or more. This is to aid in spam prevention.

Also pls do not listen to all the tracks together, otherwise you will not come to know the effect of the indivual tracks...

Rajeev Upadhye
    ----------------------
    http://www.yuyutsu.biz