Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How would yo feel if...

Pneumaphor Guest
    As per the original question/title of this post:

If OBEs were proven to be hallucinations in the brain then I would once again be totally convinced that science is nothing more than a convenient hallucination in the brain!!! (All the greatest scientific minds alive today admit to constant, inevitable paradigm shifts in so-called science.)

You see, some of us have experienced Greater reality through OBEs. Some of us have Seen... I have experienced a reality with a reality quotient of over a million times the reality quotient exhibited by daily earth reality. Therefore, most concepts of men have all been proven to me to be more like hallucinations than clinically documented hallucinatory phenomena.

For example think of the term/concept, "Psyche." In English, "Psyche" simply means, "Mind." In German it means both "Mind" and "Soul." Therefore, from an abstract, objective and rational (scientific) viewpoint, one of these two definitions is partially delusory, i.e. hallucinatory because they incorporate different meanings for the same word. In this 'black and white' scenario one must be labeled correct (real) and the other deluded (hallucinatory). Which one was labeled real would probably depend upon whether you were in Germany or America at the time of labeling. Is it a bush or a bonsai tree or a redwood tree...or is it just a tree? Well, you must sense the tree with your own discernment and forget about the words and signs that people would place in the way of your actual scenery, as their meanings will change, as they always do, and are indeed doing right now (Wikipedia). Develop Discernment! You can even change your I.Q. if you just study for the test this time!!! The map is NEVER the territory.

Never forget, the scientific method depends upon the experiment. Say this with me, "Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment, Experience, Experiment....................................

.....Experienciment! Aha! Ow, my brain!

Ahhh, the wisdom of Jimi Hendrix!

Zante Guest
    If they were hallucinations, which is highly unlikely but within the realm of possibility, they would be no less amazing. The day science is able to understand this phenomenon is when we'll be finding all sorts of uses for it.

Part of it is subjective, that can certainly be used to imply that hallucinations are involved but it's far from the current truth of things. It's important to listen to personal accounts, not what some 'researchers' trying to make a name for themselves would have other people believe.

ommidikra Guest

u dont call them hallucinations

1 of my friend has the ability 2 predict lottery numbers ......
    He drives a Hayabusa....... Lives the life of a royal KIng......
    Now this cant be just hallucinations..LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3