Thread: Hearing creeks in the wall while meditating.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mordster Guest

Hearing creeks in the wall while meditating.

It happens more than half the time during my meditation sessions. Some random area near me on the wall makes a popping noise; usually when im concentrating hard on my simple exercises. I know for a fact that its not astral noise... Im never in a trance or even close to it in most cases. It sounds exactly like when cold wind blows against the house contracting it. I know for sure its not the wind... I know this because most of the time it occurs during the climax of my session. It's usually when i focus on quieting my mind and holding it for as long as i can.

I would like to know if its me causing this noise or maybe some entity. I have had some experiences in my room which is why i am suspicious of something else making the wall noises. If you have any idea of why this is happening please respond. Perhaps I am creating my own hot spots which are expanding areas on the wall?

Re: Hearing creeks in the wall while meditating.

I believe it has to do with the "expansion" experienced with inspiration. That is when the walls creak. It's as if the room is expanding slightly. Kind of reminds me of Neo in Matrix 1 at the end of the movie when he becomes "the One" and he has risen from a bunch of bullets in the heart, shot by Agent Smith.