Thread: Seeing Faces

linksyblue Guest

Seeing Faces

Sorry i don't know if i have put this in the right place.

Sometimes when i just close my eyes to go to sleep, i will get images of faces coming at me @ hundred miles an hour. They come at me so fast. The last time this happend to me. My mothers face was the first one i recognised, She seemed to be smiling, and then the rest of the faces i do not recognise at all. This always goes on for about 2 minutes...so thats a lot of faces to see.

I just don't understand why show me faces?

Whats the reason for this ?

Are they trying to tell me something...and im just not gettting it?

So if any one out their knows the answers or has had the sme as me then i'd realy like to know.

Thanks
    ~~Gracy~~

Blog Entries
    I got this, too. Dozens of faces. But in my case each was a monster turning around and looking at me, so I was teenie-tiny little bit worried.

I always thought it was a stream of hypnagogic imagery, but I don't know what I was tuned into, then?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    If one stabilises you can apparently ask them to pull you out but I'm speaking from heresay as I've never gotten out this way.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: Seeing Faces

Quote Originally Posted by linksyblue

Sometimes when i just close my eyes to go to sleep, i will get images of faces coming at me @ hundred miles an hour. They come at me so fast. The last time this happend to me. My mothers face was the first one i recognised, She seemed to be smiling, and then the rest of the faces i do not recognise at all. This always goes on for about 2 minutes...so thats a lot of faces to see.

So if any one out their knows the answers or has had the sme as me then i'd realy like to know.

Thanks
    ~~Gracy~~
    These are hypnagogics just as other types of things you see when falling asleep. They can be memory snippets or they can be guides or teachers. Maybe your mom is a representation of a maternal figure (or her own projected double, perhaps). This happened to me all the time years ago, but now I don't get them too much. It's possibly a symptom of progress, maybe a phase you go through on your way to clairvoyance/remote viewing. Maybe the beginning of a dream.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

linksyblue Guest

Re: Seeing Faces

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by linksyblue

Thanks
    ~~Gracy~~
    These are hypnagogics just as other types of things you see when falling asleep. They can be memory snippets or they can be guides or teachers. Maybe your mom is a representation of a maternal figure (or her own projected double, perhaps). This happened to me all the time years ago, but now I don't get them too much. It's possibly a symptom of progress, maybe a phase you go through on your way to clairvoyance/remote viewing. Maybe the beginning of a dream.
    you say falling asleep, but this never happens when im falling asleep i get visions all the time just as i close my eyes so i am awake, thanks for your help though.

If ,medical concerns have been ruled out then consider metaphysical possibilities .Faces can appear when a person is opening to mediumship . The veil can be thinned due to medications , trauma , impending event concerning deceased rellies ie births , marriages , deaths , opening to clairvoyance without learning to tune out and switch off . These are some possibilities .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

linksyblue Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    If ,medical concerns have been ruled out then consider metaphysical possibilities .Faces can appear when a person is opening to mediumship . The veil can be thinned due to medications , trauma , impending event concerning deceased rellies ie births , marriages , deaths , opening to clairvoyance without learning to tune out and switch off . These are some possibilities .
    I have no medical issues i dont take any medication either, everything is fine in my life right now, thank god. lol thanks for your help.