Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cancer Again

I'd like to try and help if I can...I'll be sure to send Aunt Jan reiki and pranic healing, etc....

In the mean time, you might want to look into pranic healing, look for books by Master Choa Kok Sui, many feel that pranic healing is more effective than reiki....

blacktiger057 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orygbus
    I'd like to try and help if I can...I'll be sure to send Aunt Jan reiki and pranic healing, etc. on a regular basis...

In the mean time, you might want to look into pranic healing, look for books by Master Choa Kok Sui, many feel that pranic healing is more effective than reiki....
    Thank you, I'll definately look into it. I don't really know any other forms of healing other than NEW and reiki, so this should be intersting.

blacktiger057 Guest
    *sigh* Well, now my grandpa has a severe condition of...guess what? Skin cancer! :cry: . Remember that dream of my sister getting attacked by a spider, and someone said that spiders represent cancer and my sister could represent my family? I think that interpretation was accurate... Anyway, more prayers are needed!

maybe there's toxins in the environment where they live...they might try relocating to somewhere else....any update on your aunt?

blacktiger057 Guest
    My facts were a little off. My grandpa's skin cancer was not that serious at all, so the doctor's didn't really do anything. But now the cancer has spread and there is a tumor in his salivory gland. And that's what makes it threatening. Thank you for your continued prayers and concerns!

I haven't heard from my mom yet on my aunt in Florida yet, but I think her scenario has remained unchanged.