Thread: Have you ever heard of this woman?

tooshortt0ny Guest

Have you ever heard of this woman?

Hello Mr. Bruce.

I was wondering if you ever heard of Supreme Master Ching Hai. She is a 5th level spiritual master that gives initation. During the initiation you learn her method of meditation, the Quan Yin method.

She says that the meditation will allow someone, anyone, after some effort and practice to experience the Sound and Light of God, daily if you practice enough.

Also, she says that at the time of initiation you will in fact see and hear the sound and the light of God.

The only requirements to get initiation, is to become a vegetarian (lacto-vegetarian at the least) and follow 5 precepts that are akin to the 10 commandments.

What do you think?

Actually i'm an initiate ( I won't deny that the things she claims are true)

But i'm just curious to know what you think and if you know about her.

Oh, and I loved your Astral Dynamics book

Her website is http://www.godsdirectcontact.org.

Tell me what you think please!!

Peace and love to all who read

P.S. I forgot to mention that the initiation is free. I think that might be important to know.

Re: Have you ever heard of this woman?

G'day,

I am only vaguely familiar with this person.

However, initiations given by mortal persons are only as good as the training that has been performed by the student. And ideally this would involve something slightly more demanding than just being vegetarian.

Initiations given in the astral by the masters or by divine manifestations are a different matter. However, even then, the long term training and spiritual discipline and realizations required are key to student progress.

One must always be careful with anything that appears to elevate persons in the public eye, eg, to become a master or grand master or supreme master from a physical initiation can disturb the ego of persons and actually confound true spiritual development.

Suffice it to say that I am open minded but healthily skeptical of anything that promises spiritual elevation without time and effort spent over the long term.

There are no realistic shortcuts to spiritual development in my experience, I have found.

Robert