Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: headaches

Moogle_Assassin Guest

headaches

Anyone got a good NEW technique for headaches? I am on the 4th day of a bad one.

sash Guest
    Interesting.
    I was going to post here about headaches earlier, but thought there might not be much info about it available.

Using NEW energy, seems to attract more to the headache rather than remove it, in my experience anyway.

A technique I have been experimenting with is swirling sensation around where the pain is using the water element, or alternatively imagining rain dropping/showering running down along your scalp as healing energy (water element also). These have resulted in somewhat relief but not complete alleviation.

Also, if headaches are a result of prior energy work (especially in the third eye area) I would recommend not meditating or doing energy work in that area until the headache subsides and that energy area is given time to stabilize.

Sorry I could not provide more helpful info, this obstacle is one I am facing myself too.

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia…

Moogle_Assassin Guest
    thats allright, its just a headache. I was hopeing for more of a home cure that I could do my self.

Apex Guest
    Prayer is a home cure.

Moogle_Assassin Guest
    I ment I don't need people praying for me. I want an energy technique so not only am I healing my self, but I am practicing healing.

Quantitativefool Guest
    Ahhh

Well, I'll pray for you anyways.

But for a technique, just try basic meditations, those seem to go well, also, if you are familiar with quantum-touch or any form of energy manipulation, put your hands on opposite sides of your head and run energy into it for 3-5 minutes. It's usually pretty relaxing and stuff..

Good luck and best wishes,
    -Stu

Celeborn Guest
    I agree, using NEW on your head while you have a headache has only made them worse for me. However, if the headache is stemming from somewhere else in your body (such as a back problem) then by working on the problem with NEW you should be able to get rid of the headache.

I think training yourself in full body relaxation and light trance is much better then NEW for headaches.

I am of the opinion that many forms of headache are energetic in origin, and not biological. I believe this because of how easy it is to empathically feel other peoples headaches just by being near them. Also I have had some experience with pulling a headache out of someone else and into myself. I do not recomend this however...as it was VERY difficult for me to remove this style of headache afterwards on the few ocassions that I have used it.

This ability seems to suggest that headaches have a primarily energetic nature (which is supported by how we know that stress effects them).

sash Guest
    An alternative to NEW might be searching for the root cause of the headache, like all illness or disease has. If you have any idea where it originated from more specific advice might be available.

Also, more energy-related responses might be available if a similar post is included in another forum other than healing. I had a thread like this on the pulse, asking for help from moving energy stuck in my third eye elsewhere, as this is my primary source of headaches - however this is not the same for everyone and I've found many physical body solutions (ie, massage, acupuncture etc) are effective against "traditional" headaches.

Another note on healing headaches, is that I've found one effective method is when someone pulls the headache from you but then acquires it themselves, which is one reason I have against asking for healing as such.

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

Moogle_Assassin,

I have gotten rid of my nasty migraines by doing a combination of NEW and Pranic Healing (books written by Choa Kok Sui). Neither of these individually got rid of my headaches but the combo gets rid of them and keeps them away. If I start to get one, I can make it go away immediately with these technqiues.

I cup my hand or my astral hand (or imaginary hand) and scoop energy away from the part of my head that hurts using a motion like you are dusting crumbs from a table and throw it on the ground and imagine that light green fire disintegrates it (remember to extinguish the imaginary fire with imaginary water). Pranic Healing also recommends throwing "dirty prana" into salt water and then flushing it down the toilet. Anyhow, scoop 5 times and throw and do this several times. Run you hand under running water for a while afterwards or spray with alcohol.

This combined with the Full Body Circuit, circulates the energy in the energy body. Adding energy only increases the headache. The headache is there due to blockage. Circulate the energy consistently to help remove the blockage. If I don't have time to concentrate on the full body circuit, I just imagine the energy from the head being dragged down to the subnavel store area a few times.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works.

Mira