Thread: Spiritual Community in the Dream Realm

dslandolfe Guest

Spiritual Community in the Dream Realm

bluebell Guest

Lucky!!

Lucky you!!

Do you remember what this guru's teachings were about? Or the type of meditation?

I have also been in places where there are gurus teaching... (in dreams I mean )

How did you get there?

Excellent . The eyes might have turned white because of a lesson to bring the candle or lantern behind the third eye brow centre . This is a lesson we have been working on in dreamstate lately. It is a possibility anyway .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Alaskans Guest
    awsome. that has a big resemblence to a "dream" I had. there was a guru, many people meditating, and mystic states also, inlcuding a sense of unity. I didnt notice a platform though. I recorded it, but wont encroach on your post.

dslandolfe Guest

dslandolfe Guest

dslandolfe Guest

Alaskans Guest
    Sorry I didnt reply promptly, I missplaced my journal (I hope no 'normals' read it! ) and I didnt want to tell the dream from memory; I dont remember the dialogue or the other details, some of it might not be correct.

it started with me going up a big muddy jungle river in a boat, looked like the amazon. I had some opinions about the water; I thought it was sickeningly warm, and I was sure it was full of parasites and disease. I eventually came to a very tall, sheer cliff with pristine water cascading down it.
    I got off att the base of the cliff where there was a gathering of people, rather scattered about, there was a couple sitting in meditation. wearing plain white robes. they were all facing a flat raised area like what you saw. I came early, the guru/master wasnt there yet, but I sat down and entered trance anyways. a couple 'students' came to us all exited. I dont remember what it was but some of the students left for some kind of amusement/indulgence, I was tempted, but I knew it wasnt important. I was already in a deep mystic state by the time the guru arrived. I felt everyone there was very advanced, and shined brightly (white/silver light), I was unsure that I belonged there amoung such great people. I knew I was asleep, and found it interesting that I could experience strong mystic states in a dream. Now that I was in trance I knew that the cliff was impossibly tall, but it didnt matter, I was reaching past it through other dimensions. I noticed a really big, beautifull city nearby that I was previously unaware of. I didnt feel alone in all of this as the guru arrived and others entered the state. I think he did say some things when he got there but I wasnt in the same space at the time.

I see symbolism in this dream, but that I was reaching states like that, and entering other layers of reality, makes me wonder if it was more

Shamballah Description

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    it started with me going up a big muddy jungle river in a boat, looked like the amazon.
    Possibly this is a projection to Shamballah within your dreamstate . There is a muddy river and a Jungle region which gives way to clear rainbow waters

I eventually came to a very tall, sheer cliff with pristine water cascading down it. I got off att the base of the cliff where there was a gathering of people, rather scattered about, there was a couple sitting in meditation. wearing plain white robes. they were all facing a flat raised area like what you saw.
    This sounds like it could be the Wesak Valley flat lands in Shamballah which are accessed near the river bank beneath a jungle bridge . Those in white robes might have been projector students or spirit teachers .

I came early, the guru/master wasnt there yet, but I sat down and entered trance anyways. a couple 'students' came to us all exited. I dont remember what it was but some of the students left for some kind of amusement/indulgence,
    There is a spirit amusement park attached to the Garden of Sorrows which is a place for deceased children spirits to be lifted up in vibration while waiting for spirit relatives to gather when they die suddenly .

I was already in a deep mystic state by the time the guru arrived. I felt everyone there was very advanced, and shined brightly (white/silver light), I was unsure that I belonged there amoung such great people. I knew I was asleep, and found it interesting that I could experience strong mystic states in a dream. Now that I was in trance I knew that the cliff was impossibly tall, but it didnt matter, I was reaching past it through other dimensions.
    The dimensions lead from one to another .

I noticed a really big, beautifull city nearby that I was previously unaware of. I didnt feel alone in all of this as the guru arrived and others entered the state. I think he did say some things when he got there but I wasnt in the same space at the time.
    There are citys of light on floating islands and in trance you can see or think of a place and floath there effortlessly .
    I see symbolism in this dream, but that I was reaching states like that, and entering other layers of reality, makes me wonder if it was more
    It seems to me to be Shamballah which is a mystic realm in a higher dimension going from the upper astral and higher ie 5th to 9th . You could write down your experiences in detail . Then when you want to return in meditative trance open the visualisation as a core image around you and step into it .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~