Thread: Dealing with fear and negative thoughts?

Blog Entries

Dealing with fear and negative thoughts?

Hello, Robert.

For years I had sabotaged my own efforts through negative thoughts, lack of self-confidence and being indulged in my own fear. I'm in the process of changing that now.

I have however noticed how many people deal with similar problems. They're not missing the necessary skills or talent to do something, but the innate belief in themselves. I recognise the same within me, too.

I would love to have some tutorials from you, or your thoughts, about how to change habitual negative thinking, build confidence, trust in yourself and others and reduce fear, because in my opinion many people including me would benefit a lot from your insights there. Very often we tend to think complicated or are dismissing simple changes, and I know the trust people put in your shared wisdom would give them more confidence in trying methods that help them.

Recommendations for reading material would be fine, too.

I also believe that would allow many people to manifest better OBE capabilities or remove the final obstacle in their faithful application of your methods.

Thank you,
    Oliver

Re: Dealing with fear and negative thoughts?

G'day,

Thank you for this.

I have long thought about this and am in the process of completely revamping my online presence with new website suite and blogs and etc. I will also be introducing my eldest son, Ben, here. Be is both a talented psychologist and my lifelong apprentice. We will be developing resources to help people cope with the issues you mention, and more.

Spiritual development and growth has everything to do with psychology.

Robert