Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Removing dark spirit attachments:

Blog Entries

Re: Removing dark spirit attachments:

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    Here is some of my experience with "dark spirit attachments".
    There are very different types. I start with those causing only little amount of problems:
    Some people can be "haunted" by souls, that have not found to the light yet. Here the solution is to help the soul into the light.
    Yes there are ways of doing this, one of them being the topic of this thread. Another way this could be done is via a skilled medium. And there are other ways.

Then there are "thoughtforms of negative emotions", I call them parasites. They are created by our own thinking and thrive from emotional energy. They have a purpose just as parasites do have a purpose. These do not go into the light - I believe they can't. One can take away their energy and then they are just a weak little thought. When one does have little "negative emotions" these won't be interested into you and just drift away. When helping others, one can drive them away. Often they attach also to items - computers for example sure can cause lots of negative emotions in people, so that would be a cozy place.
    Yes, these parasites I have heard of. They're probably the most common type of negs you'll find. They are behind addictions too.

Quite some more trouble can cause, what I call "fallen". They are actually souls, that had so bad experience in past lives, that they decided against the light and rather enjoy having others suffer the way they did. They are much stronger then the "normal hanging around souls". I think, they are sometimes mistaken for "fallen angels". These one can help, by showing them the beauty and happy things in life. One needs to be able to forgive. These fallen can hurt you a lot, if you are not careful. If you are able to help them, it is so special and rewarding. When a fallen is attached to someone, you will usually find a lot of "parasites/neg thoughtforms" also.
    I agree that showing them the beauty of life and exposing them to positivity can help but only if they are open to it. They do have free will at the end of the day. They can only hurt you a lot if they have the energy to do this. Most of the time they're going to be reserving their energy because it costs them energy to launch attacks. And yes, you probably would find a lot of parasites and thought-forms present in the host, not surprising because these negs encourage the host to engage in negative activities, addictions etc which will create thought-forms and attract or create parasites in the host. Some hosts may be strong enough to resist but the majority probably aren't. And yeah, I'm not surprised they are sometimes mistaken for being "fallen angels" because these beings will lie through their teeth about who/what they really are and a lot of people are naive enough to fall for their lies. BTW the neg attached to me falls into this category of neg types.

The most difficult is a "real possession", those I have come across are two different "E.T.s". Usually they chose people who can influence more people around them. It is hard to detect/see them, as they are not around a person, but inside. So you need to be able to check the aura - here your spirit guide will be able to help. They can be driven out in the "old fashioned way" by making the body an uncomfortable place, but this is obviously not a "pleasant way" to do it.
    I don't know much about possession even though the neg attached to me has tried lots of times to possess me (and failed every time I might add, because my Higher Self will not give the neg permission to possess me and I have tested this). I suspect your spirit guide would only be able to help if conditions allow it. /shrug

The possessions can be very tricky and if you are confronted with one, maybe it is better to try to find experienced help in the astral.
    That's pure fantasy. There is no help in the astral. Higher level spirits do not reside on the astral plane. Like Robert Bruce says there is no "astral police" which is pretty much what you're referring to. It's a myth. You're better off praying, using affirmations to get your Higher Self engaged, earthing, countermeasures, doing lots of serious work on yourself, and perhaps getting help from a qualified exorcist.
    AKA Silver Firefly If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma
    I agree that showing them the beauty of life and exposing them to positivity can help but only if they are open to it. They do have free will at the end of the day.
    Yes, they do have free will, that is why it needs "people skills" and also one needs oneself to be convinced about the beauty of life. When one wonders about the existence of hells and Satan for example, it might make things difficult. Instead a deep understanding of forgiveness and that life can be full of joy does help, then one just shares this with the Fallen via mind.

The possessions can be very tricky and if you are confronted with one, maybe it is better to try to find experienced help in the astral.
    That's pure fantasy. There is no help in the astral. Higher level spirits do not reside on the astral plane. Like Robert Bruce says there is no "astral police" which is pretty much what you're referring to. It's a myth.
    Just because you did not experience this yet and it does not seem to fit in your belief system, does not mean, that you can't find help in the astral. I use the word astral for all the places one goes when OBE/astral traveling.
    Astral travelers in search for help to get for example rid of a possession, have found to my door (in astral) and we then went together to the afflicted person and removed the entity. I know other people, who can be reached this way and I believe the spirit guides and angels can lead a person who is in such need to the right place.

You're better off praying, using affirmations to get your Higher Self engaged, earthing, countermeasures, doing lots of serious work on yourself, and perhaps getting help from a qualified exorcist.
    When you have a possession affirmations, earthing and such do not help anymore in my experience (I do know not one case, where it would have helped). Those can prevent the possession, but it is not enough for removal. Most people who think they got rid of a possession that way, were not possessed in the first place.
    When it comes to exorcists I would be careful. I guess one could call me also an exorcist, if it is just about getting rid of possessions, but those one can see in documentaries and mostly those from a religious community are not working via the astral. Instead they do make the vessel into a very uncomfortable place for the entity, to drive the entity out. That means the exorcist does torture the possessed person. Besides that can be life threatening, the entity might just leave and watch the show, to come back later. Some while back it was pointed out by CW, that such exorcists have caused even the death of kids! So I would recommend to find a exorcist who uses nonphysical methods.
    + Alienor +

This is odd. I feel as if I have an attachment. I was told once I did. How can I get rid of it? Its a negative energy. When projecting, I can sense it there. Last night (I may have imagined) I saw another silver cord coming out of my body and it was not mine (it was in the opposite direction of where I was above, and any movement I made above myself, it would make the same movement and travel in the opposite direction as if something was attached to it). Can you please explain this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlight View Post
    This is odd. I feel as if I have an attachment. I was told once I did. How can I get rid of it? Its a negative energy. When projecting, I can sense it there. Last night (I may have imagined) I saw another silver cord coming out of my body and it was not mine (it was in the opposite direction of where I was above, and any movement I made above myself, it would make the same movement and travel in the opposite direction as if something was attached to it). Can you please explain this?
    Check out the thread on countermeasures either in this forum or the PSNA forum, in stickied topics.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Removing dark spirit attachments:

Even though I am new to this forum I would like to share a psychic defense technique that can help to get rid of "astral entities". The technique is called a "white sheet". We often get astral parasites attached to us in public transportation or public places. The technique is very simple, it just requires the use of your imagination and visualization skills. Don't do this technique in real life!!! Just do it in your mind!!! Please!!! Use common sense when conducting psychic defense techniques!

I will use a common astral parasite I call "jelly fish". This parasite usually settles on the upper part of the energy shell of a human (or animal).

Typical signs of this parasite are:

• Pain in the back part of the head
    • “blurry” eye vision
    • Cold fingers and toes
    • “sucking” feeling in the solar plexus (children might experience stomachache)
    • Depressions or irritability
    • Back pains are possible
    • Heavy or cold feeling in the area of kidneys.

This parasite is very common for masseuses, they feel sudden weakness and pain in the stomach when they bring their hands close to the client.
    Initial position – sitting down or standing up.

1. You imagine that you are covered with big white sheet that covers your body all the way to the floor.
    2. You soak the sheet with flammable liquid (gas or spirit) - ONLY IN YOUR IMAGINATION!!! You should visualize and even sense that there is a wet sheet with a smell of a flammable liquid stuck to your body.

For the first time experience you can really soak the sheet in water and cover yourself with it. Then you soak a piece of cotton in the flammable liquid and smell it. This way you will have an experience of senses that you can remember as many times as you want. Now you need to visualize that the wet sheet is covering THE ENTIRE surface of your body.

1. You VISUALIZE that you light up the sheet (there is no reason to light it up in real life, you should rely on the power of your imagination).
    2. The edges of the sheet begin to go up just like a flying carpet and the burning sheet is slowly separated from the surface of the body. You visualize that the sheet is now "havering" over your head.
    3. The burning sheet forms a container that is burning INSIDE (without access of air from outside environment.)

Imagine and visualize that created container is shrinking to the size of the soccer ball. The temperature inside of it naturally increases and the glowing brightness is increasing.

1. The shrinking continues up to the size of the walnut that is transformed into little ball of lightning.
    2. You visualize that the “lightning” that was created as a result is sent to the nearest socket, toilet, sewer hole or to any other de-materializer.
    3. Produce a sharp sound (for example a hands clap) so the brain is shifted to the “impulse” work mode and the created image is “activated” in your subconscious mind.

If there was a parasite on your energy shell then you will get the symptoms of relief, such as:

1. The wave of warmth or cold that goes through the body.
    2. Warmth that is flowing in the zone of kidneys, spine and back of the head.
    3. Warming of the fingers and toes.
    4. The feeling of warmth in the solar plexus.
    5. Disappearance of the blur in the eye vision.
    6. Feeling of release in the back (a feeling that you took off a heavy backpack).
    7. End of the depression state.
    8. Disappearing of a head ache (total disappearance of a head ache is rare).
    9. Decrease of the itch in the zones of allergy and disappearance of the symptoms.
    10. Feeling of pulsation and warmth in the zones of after surgery stitches and acceleration in healing.

You can carry out this procedure on yourself as well as on any other person. However you should remember about protecting yourself when doing it for others. You should also remember that all the negative things that happen in our life are trying to teach us something and often motivate us to go to the next level of our spiritual development! There are a lot more psychic defense techniques out there, however the best Psychic Self Defense Technique is correct worldview! You can PM me if you are interested in more psychic defense techniques. I have gathered a lot of information on this subject and even conducted a 9 hour webinar about half a year ago.

Be safe during your interaction with higher planes and reach the state of protection from Nature!
    [removed link as per post rules]
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 20th September 2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Please look up link posting rules

Irene's technique is interesting but I would prefer to know what happened to the subject after the negs were supposedly removed and sent to the Light. Did other negs attach? Was she taught techniques to keep herself free from negs in future? I have suffered a neg attack that took nearly a year to get free from and nearly killed me in the process several times. Counselling the Negs or telling them to go to the Light had no effect. How do we know the negs really went? maybe they just lied about what their nature was and so forth. I need more information and evidence before I believe this technique could work and be useful.

Knew all this already, but didn't know about the method/technique they are using to send them to the light, thanks for sharing.

There are many types of negs, the ones I'm dealing with at the moment are astral vampires part of a larger coven of vamps. Encountered through a transcendental lucid/astral dream one time, got bitten and now they feed off me. I used an egg cleansing ritual the other day which can be quite powerful depending how much you dedicate yourself to the ritual. Need to do it a few more times but would appreciate your empathy, love and prayers =)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eonnn View Post
    Knew all this already, but didn't know about the method/technique they are using to send them to the light, thanks for sharing.

There are many types of negs, the ones I'm dealing with at the moment are astral vampires part of a larger coven of vamps. Encountered through a transcendental lucid/astral dream one time, got bitten and now they feed off me. I used an egg cleansing ritual the other day which can be quite powerful depending how much you dedicate yourself to the ritual. Need to do it a few more times but would appreciate your empathy, love and prayers =)
    Done and done.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Done and done.

Thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor View Post
    So you need to be able to check the aura - here your spirit guide will be able to help.
    I just wanted to thank you for this little bit of information you provided. I have actually been trying for many years to contact and develop connection with my spirit guide with little to no success. But for whatever reason, when I read what you wrote it reminded me of a dream I had years ago, where I was trying to contact my spirit guide. In the dream, I would ask to see my spirit guide but each time I would wake up, like it was too powerful to come in. Eventually I was able to meet her, by asking a dream guide first to guide me to her. When I saw her in that dream experience, I felt her energy so intensely bright and glorious, I instantly felt honored to be in her presence. I asked her "what's it like to be a spirit?" after that everything's a blur, I woke up 10 minutes later wondering what happened in those 10 minutes. I also had this feeling after getting out of bed for about 10 minutes that I didn't fit inside my own body, as though my spirit was more vast than the physical body containing it.

I mention that dream, because when I read your quote above, it reminded me of that encounter with my spirit guide in that dream I had many years ago. I had never really considered asking my spirit guide to heal my aura, instead I was always trying to know who it is, develop a connection and asking to know them or have them with me which never did anything. It seems then, they only come when you ask the right question, so asking for them to heal your aura must be one of them. It could be different for each individual I do not know. Doing this, I felt that same presence I recall from that dream, and it made me go completely loose and relaxed. My head, shoulders, arms all drop right down, chin down to chest I just go completely limp instantly. For a long time, I thought I was alone on this journey until now, so thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5