Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Removing dark spirit attachments:

Blog Entries

Re: Removing dark spirit attachments:

ROFL

No, seriously.
    AKA Silver Firefly If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Alaskans Guest

>puts head back on shoulders<
    Because I dont like negs sucking off my head.

I am serious. >readjusts clown nose<
    Maybe my astral body looks like a giant flying fudgesicle to everyone else. Maybe I need to imagine myself as a tofu or head cheese, or eskimo gink (fish buried in the ground for 6 months wrapped in a walrus flipper).

Blog Entries

Yum! I need to go on a diet. :cry:
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dr. Rumfield Guest

Wow, there is quite a bit of information in these forums... Seems like most of the subjects have been covered to some degree.

I want to state that I have noticed a lot of dark spirits working through humans unwittingly these days. I would say that the strongest connections are personal ones that you have with people and the negs attached to them use these connections to you for various tasks.

My advice is to notice these connections and not allow energy or thought transfer with them. Best advice is to remove these connections if you are getting anything negative because if the person you are connected to has negativity and is sharing it with you, you are being damaged by the association.

Personal items are strongest so the owner needs to give up the mental ownership of the item if it cannot be retrieved from the person who has the negative energy problem. I recently cleared out information in my Palm Pilot that had people in it I no longer associate with and felt freer and lighter. The simplest things can keep a connection going.

Just remember that dark spirits require your active involvement in a connection with you in order to survive, if not connected to you then they will find energy elsewhere. If they do connect to you, your life can turn upside down in a relatively short period of time. NEVER associate with people you have a genuine bad feeling about. The reason doesn't matter, if you have a bad feeling then they are harmful and you should not have them in your life. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Best words of advice for today.

Alaskans Guest

Thats probably good advice. But I wonder if negs could cause such feelings in a person to keep them from associating with someone who is good, or to cause trouble. I believe so, but that would require the person to have a pretty good connection to a neg. Actually, I've seen good people do things obviously neg induced, no doubt they had strong feelings placed in them when they fought against what was good. I'm definitely not saying dont listen to your intuition! But when it comes to feelings of opposition to something good, we should investigate and to see if it is a wolf in sheeps clothing or our own issues going on the offensive because something truely good has come. The greater the good, the greater the persecution.

Redacted

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    Dr. Rumfield or anyone else: This strikes a cord for me on several levels. I have had a friend for a long time who has creeped me out for various non-descript reasons. Over the years he has also given me various gifts, verbally stating there is no intention behind them. All three of my computers are gifts from this one person, including many other things. Should I give these things up if I suspect the person is being malicious as a spirit or who has evil entities working under them? Is there a possible loop hole that since these are now technically my property that this individual has no connection by way of them? The thought that they do seems kind of paranoid to me...
    I can say from experience that gift exchange is one way that can be used to gain entry at the energetic level. This was used on me at one point, and then later I was warned, unprompted, by two friends that didn't know each other or the antagonist in question, that this person was sending various entities and other unpleasant stuff my way (on top of my own perception of the situation, which by then had gotten a bit too blatant to write off).

So... it can happen. If it's something you're worried about, and you opt not to get rid of the stuff, you may want to smudge them with sage and/or do a cord cutting.

Dr. Rumfield Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abalone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rumfield
    Personal items are strongest so the owner needs to give up the mental ownership of the item if it cannot be retrieved from the person who has the negative energy problem. I recently cleared out information in my Palm Pilot that had people in it I no longer associate with and felt freer and lighter. The simplest things can keep a connection going.

Just remember that dark spirits require your active involvement in a connection with you in order to survive, if not connected to you then they will find energy elsewhere. If they do connect to you, your life can turn upside down in a relatively short period of time. NEVER associate with people you have a genuine bad feeling about. The reason doesn't matter, if you have a bad feeling then they are harmful and you should not have them in your life. SIMPLE AS THAT.
    Dr. Rumfield or anyone else: This strikes a cord for me on several levels. I have had a friend for a long time who has creeped me out for various non-descript reasons. Over the years he has also given me various gifts, verbally stating there is no intention behind them. All three of my computers are gifts from this one person, including many other things. Should I give these things up if I suspect the person is being malicious as a spirit or who has evil entities working under them? Is there a possible loop hole that since these are now technically my property that this individual has no connection by way of them? The thought that they do seems kind of paranoid to me...

I didn't see this post, it didn't make it to me so I am sorry for the response delay. Objects suck. I have had partners that lived with me screw up my own stuff that they handled but did not buy or give to me. The energy got so bad that I could not clean it. I used salt and sunlight for months and still no avail. I was angry because it was an expensive personal item and I know the person did it deliberately.

SO, the ultimate question is up to you... it is how you feel about the objects, your personal emotions or intuition regarding each individual object. I have successfully removed attachments from objects that were given to me as well. It can work both ways. Again, this is where your intuition comes into play and HOW MUCH the person is trying to get an attachment to you. Sometimes, the person giving the gift is just wanting an energetic attachment to you, possibly a low level of emotional control which may be normal (for people) and acceptable. The problem comes into play when an energetic attachment to the giver is using the energy connection to connect to your energy and possibly attack you.... In other words, a demon or demonic energy is using the person to expand their power and attack/conquer more subjects often times so their demon frineds can lower your resistance..... your energy drops and more start taking advantage of your weakness.

It can get complicated but mostly it is a judgement call relating to a balance between all of the forces at play. If you can remove the attachments and are cool with that, go for it.... I hate wasting perfectly good stuff BUT it may be difficult, time consuming and not worth it to you.

I hope this helps.

Redacted

Dr. Rumfield Guest

That is where profiting comes into play. If you can (in your mind) get OK with it, you can profit from the situation.

I see it as your friend has caused a significant amount of discomfort and trouble for you and the objects in question seem to have purchased that right... the right to inflict discomfort on you. It would appear that you have both agreed spiritually that this is the exchange or agreement.... discomfort for stuff.

Now, the trick is to shift realities or understandings which changes the agreement. Do you feel that you have suffered enough or that the debt has been paid for the stuff you have recieved? Has the giver gotten enough energetic reward for exchanging the things to you? (That was the giver's untimate goal, right... giving with strings attached. right?) If you feel that you have given back enough or suffered enough then you can create a new understanding regarding the exchange. The debt is paid in full.

If you are meditative or a new age type of person (i am getting a feeling that you can relate a bit), visualize you doing many things that allows the debt to be finished. Going into a state of meditative thought and cutting the connective cords... mentally visualizing the items being washed and infused with white light... burning inscence and imagining it smudging all of your personal items as well as the gifts. The smoke doesn't have to touch everything, your imagining it touching and cleansing is what actually does the cleaning.

Ultimately, you want to claim the items as yours and the debt paid. The more you visualize this and BELIEVE it then the more effective it will be for you. It is possible and probable that when these mental connections are broken, he will feel it and contact you... most likely try to get into your life in some way and may make everything seem benighn. Just be aware of it and understand it for what it is WHEN it comes up. IT IS YOUR BELIEF THAT ULTIMATELY IN CONTROL HERE. It comes down to who has the stronger belief, you or him. Stronger wins.

Good luck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast