Thread: nightmare makers

Alaskans Guest

nightmare makers

I havent been having any trouble translating most of my dreams. I know about all of my problems (hopefully) thanks to them. They have been very personal, especially the 'nightmare' I had a few weeks ago.

Im going to post this short one since I wasnt able to figure it out.
    Also, one I figured out but wouldnt mind some outside thoughts on.

????
    I dreamed about a small stone tower in some dark misty place. I was talking to an old man about it, he was very interested in it, I thought it was scary. "Did it shake?" he asked me. "Of course it shook" I replied. "It helps to consecrate it with a human" he said.
    Suddenly I found myself sleeping on my back on a stone altar in the tower. I was asleep in the dream, but aware of it, at the same time I was aware that I was asleep physically also. While I was paralyzed on the altar I was reinforcing my sheild, because I felt rather threatened by the place, and didnt know what was going to happen. I layed there for a very long time just doint that. I felt myself being pulled out of my physical body, through the right side. I felt I was going someplace, but I didnt want to, I spent too much energy already the past few days, never-the-less the OBE wasnt volentary. While still dreaming I instintively raised both my arms physically, they seemed to flicker and phase in my mind's eye as they moved, it was painfull to do, but it woke me up.

I had this 'dream' after starting this 'crusade' to get rid of demons wherever they were. Dwelling on that junk lowered me to thier level, one of the reasons I didnt go.

--nightmare makers
    I had a great day, good energy, I was planning on increasing my field the next day to help spread the good. As I was falling asleep I felt a sensation all over my left arm, similar to things I've felt in church. I figured some spirit bumped into me and I ignored it. when i woke up the next morning I had the terrible feeling I always get after having a nightmare, I woke up at 4am (devil's hour). Nightmares are rare for me, I tried to recall it, but there was resistance. I felt the dream in my mind, but it was like someone was blocking it. I focused all my will and broke through, at once I remembered it all. [negs blocking the dream?]

started out like any other bad nightmare (skip this part if you want), my dad went nuts, he was bent on killing my whole family of 8. he dug up a rotten corpse with all the flesh stripped off down the center of the body, from face to pelvis. he tossed me the shovel, to dig my grave or something. some ooze got in my mouth from the shovel, it tasted very horrible and I spit and wiped my tongue off trying to get it out of my mouth. he started to terrorize/kill us...

Yada yada yada.. it went on like that for awhile. Eventually I got totally fed up with it and took out my machette and a sickle curved knife. I took controll of the dream, even though I really dont like resorting to violence even in dreams. when I was done violently taking controll, some spirit took controll of me, it led me to a secret door in my house ['my house' is always a representation of my being, the secret door symbolizes a 'door' into my being that I didnt know about]. At the end of a hall was a small room with a lot of clutter in it, there were 3 people [the room felt like it wasnt part of my house]. I knew they were spirit vampires, 2 men 1 woman. Each of them had a simple white full-face mask.
    [I knew they were responsible for the nightmare] I started yelling at them. "Leave them alone! Do not interfere with the humans again!!" At the same time I said that I 'saw' a woman sitting at a table who had a demon's curse. She could see, but after I told them not to interfere she became blind and sad.. but free [demons can let you use thier supernatural abilities.. for a price].
    I really let them have it, but all they said in response was; "You should join us." [Not the first time I've been asked, but I'm not that stupid]
    As I left the woman vampire stood up and followed me, "Please, take my mask.. as a parting gift." I refused. "It's just a memento," she replied. [I try to make a concious effort to refuse all 'gifts'... she definately had something devious in mind]
    I looked it over and recognised it as something I've 'seen' in 'my house', although in memory I've never seen a mask like that.[I knew it was the cause of some kind of trouble or deception in 'my house'] I think I threw it accross the room.
    When I stepped out the door I was in a weird landscape of hard, grey, cracked dirt, almost no plantlife, some gnarly dead trees[my then current habitat for cultivation]. There was someone with me, my double maybe, but he felt smaller [my subconcious?]. We were looking for these gnarly fruiting plants that grew in underground pods, barely breaking surface. They werent pretty, but edible.[gong, 'magick', that higher energy capable of anything?] We were breaking off peices of them to start new plants, in better soil perhaps. One was kind of like underground pumpkins. My companion reached far down into a pod. "This is digusting, it's all slimy and nasty down there, but I guess you need to reach deep to get a good peice," he said. [if the fruit is gong, the plants are the virtues that create it]
    As we were walking through the bizzare landscape a voice said something important. "The succubus is used to find the fruit." [was she the scout searching out higher energy that could be stolen? Were the vampires her allies in crime?]

I know about her , my nemisis, I think she's a gonner finally...
    "I'll call you." yea right, good riddence.

Re: nightmare makers

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I dreamed about a small stone tower in some dark misty place. I was talking to an old man about it, he was very interested in it, I thought it was scary. "Did it shake?" he asked me. "Of course it shook" I replied. "It helps to consecrate it with a human" he said. Suddenly I found myself sleeping on my back on a stone altar in the tower. I was asleep in the dream, but aware of it, at the same time I was aware that I was asleep physically also. While I was paralyzed on the altar I was reinforcing my shield, because I felt rather threatened by the place, and didnt know what was going to happen. I layed there for a very long time just doint that. I felt myself being pulled out of my physical body, through the right side. I felt I was going someplace, but I didnt want to, I spent too much energy already the past few days, never-the-less the OBE wasnt volentary. While still dreaming I instintively raised both my arms physically, they seemed to flicker and phase in my mind's eye as they moved, it was painfull to do, but it woke me up.

I had this 'dream' after starting this 'crusade' to get rid of demons wherever they were. Dwelling on that junk lowered me to thier level, one of the reasons I didnt go.
    The tower in the mist is a realm of the I stone .It is a place mystics can project to . So Congrats !

But ,I am sorry about your other dreams regarding the murder .
    my dad went nuts, he was bent on killing my whole family of 8. he dug up a rotten corpse with all the flesh stripped off down the center of the body, from face to pelvis.
    I suggest confiding in a counselor and considering is there any real reason why your father would do such a thing or is it a separation nightmare . Sons and Daughters might dream of parents murdering them when a divorce is imminent . But if there is a history of violence in the family this could be a warning you should consider well .
    Peace .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Alaskans Guest
    Hmm.. I never really thought of analizing nightmares. In my experience they just seem to be negs trying to upset you, this one especially seems to be the work of some poor dopes; they wanted to upset my energy before I used it against them, and they did, but it didnt go as planned since I became lucid and took over. I've had other dreams about my dad murdering us, but I dont think they are prophetic. I think its just that ive been afraid of my dad for part of my life, and that gets taken advantage of.

I've never heard of the I stone, you're about 500 miles ahead of me in the lore department I'm just a tourist without a map I have little idea how the tower relates to me. I have some idea what we meant by it shaking, but hard to explain.. its like it was drawing attention. I value your knowledge; most everything I know is limited to what came from within.. thanks for responding, it takes courage to respond to such posts .

Blog Entries
    I've learned a great deal from analysing nightmares. True, sometimes I come to the conclusion that they're essentially meaningless and are just "sent" to upset me, but the vast majority of my nightmares (and trust me, I used to have very, very frightening nightmares and I had them frequently from a very early age) did have real meaning. Once I learned the meanings, I was able to process the messages and slowly, over a period of years, the nightmares have gotten far fewer and farther between. (For which I'm grateful.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I've learned a great deal from analysing nightmares. True, sometimes I come to the conclusion that they're essentially meaningless and are just "sent" to upset me, but the vast majority of my nightmares (and trust me, I used to have very, very frightening nightmares and I had them frequently from a very early age) did have real meaning. Once I learned the meanings, I was able to process the messages and slowly, over a period of years, the nightmares have gotten far fewer and farther between. (For which I'm grateful.)
    Even if they are sent to you, the nightmares seem to exploit the workings of your soul and mind. Therefore almost always something can be learned for healing yourself also.

If you come to think about that, that's part of the beauty of life. Sometimes the lessons are terribly hard. But every time you also get the chance to learn something - how to heal yourself, compassion, a sense of wonder, love, letting go or wisdom.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    ...I've never heard of the I stone, you're about 500 miles ahead of me in the lore department I'm just a tourist without a map
    The" I" stone is a part of the human energy body. It is an energy storage centre which is the 2nd stone above the crown . It is new to me too . I have only seen it fully manifested on Robert Bruce . I have seen it now in an incomplete form on 11 people out of the many I have read so far this month .
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 4552#74552

I have little idea how the tower relates to me. I have some idea what we meant by it shaking, but hard to explain.. its like it was drawing attention.
    The Tower is there in the Universal realm and is a place to contain and recirculate the energy so that you might enter and attain a higher vibration and an attunement .

The old man we saw who taught us might be the same you saw I cannot say for certain . Melchiezedek came with Melchior ...long white beards blue apes probably reincarnation from same soul .

thanks for responding, it takes courage to respond to such posts .
    That is kind but a parent chasing a kid with a knife is an archetypical dream of parents divorcing or leaving the home , sadly it is not rare . I am not saying that yours is the same but it is a possibility that you have a form of separation anxiety . Even an illness of a caring loving father could provoke such a dream as the dreamer might fear the separation and see the family as dead to the father who cannot reach them in the same way anymore There are other possibilities . Ultimately the dreamer examining their own life with introspection has the best chance of unraveling the meaning and coming to the truest interpretation .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~