Thread: Pyro/Cryokinesis?

MysticSage816 Guest

Pyro/Cryokinesis?

Hey, has anyone experienced pyrokinesis or cryokinesis? It's of interest to me to investigate if psi powers could be developed from the NEW system of energy work. I made a post some time ago about the possibility of using NEW to directly change one type of energy to another. The way I see it, this could have results that would appear on the outside as pyrokinesis or cryokinesis, if heat energy was one of the types of energy involved. If anyone has any insights on the possible connections between energy systems like NEW and the various disciplines that deal with psi, I'd be very interested in hearing them. Thanks!

James

chips Guest

Re: Pyro/Cryokinesis?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSage816
    Hey, has anyone experienced pyrokinesis or cryokinesis? It's of interest to me to investigate if psi powers could be developed from the NEW system of energy work. I made a post some time ago about the possibility of using NEW to directly change one type of energy to another. The way I see it, this could have results that would appear on the outside as pyrokinesis or cryokinesis, if heat energy was one of the types of energy involved. If anyone has any insights on the possible connections between energy systems like NEW and the various disciplines that deal with psi, I'd be very interested in hearing them. Thanks!

James
    all i can say is that i have used pyro/cryokinesis before. a long time ago actually. i remember it was harder for me to use cryokinesis, than pyrokinesis. a few months ago i experimented with an electronic thermometer, and well, lets just say i had some interesting results

MysticSage816 Guest
    Awesome, would you mind posting what kind of techniques you used? I'd really appreciate it Thanks!

James

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSage816
    Awesome, would you mind posting what kind of techniques you used? I'd really appreciate it Thanks!

James
    well, from what i cant remember, when i was using the electronic thermometer, i'd visualize the thermometer engulfed in fire. and i'd also visualize a glowing hot red shield around it, to keep the cold air out and the heat in. when i was making the thermometer cold, i visualized a cold thick mist surrounding it.