Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Binaural/Brainwave Entrainment Programs

artdragondream Guest
    I downloaded I-Doser last night and tried the Lucid dreaming Dose. It was interesting. When it was done I felt slightly disoriented and I went to bed. I seemed to have a very hard time getting to sleep. When ever I would drift off my body would lurch or an arm would jolt. Its an odd feeling. No lucid dreams though. Is there a specific way you have to listen to the doces? Do you need to concentrate on the sound or just relax and let your mind wander?

~Scott

Böng Guest
    just let your mind wander around and allow yourself to drift off

artdragondream Guest
    I downloaded a program revealing a few things about I-Doser. Most of the Doses are actually copies of other doses with a different name.

SBaGen with open source I-Doser Dose files

The program "I-Doser" available from http://www.i-doser.com is 1 of the biggest scams i have ever found
    it has a bunch of .drg files that modify your brain waves according to them
    after you run a dose however, it deletes the dose file so you have to go buy it again
    (or if you make a copy of it before hand or even just set it to read only, it'll never delete it
    BUT i-doser was based on the opensource program SBaGen( http://sbagen.sourceforge.net/ )
    and because of poor coding practices, they leave their .drg files very insecure
    as it generates the file temp.xqp (a renamed .sbg file) to parse to s1.dll(a dll version of sbagen.exe)
    this file is a 100% plain text readable/editable sbg file like used by sbagen,
    i have taken every single dose file(you may notice ALOT of them are exactly the same as alot of others
    this is because THEY ARE, the dose files have different text and pictures but the doses themselves are not unique)

for example, this is opium
    alpha10: pink/10 300+10/90
    opiate: pink/10 300+2.5/90
    euphoria: pink/10 300+.9/90
    alloff: -

NOW alpha10
    +00:05:00 alpha10 ->
    +00:07:00 opiate
    +00:20:00 opiate ->
    +00:22:00 euphoria
    +00:29:00 euphoria ->
    +00:30:00 alloff

and now this is froast(coffee)

NOW alpha10

notice anything similar?
    COFFEE AND OPIUM ARE THE EXACT SAME DOSE!
    ALL of the trip, black sunshine, crystal meth and peyote files are exactly the same as well

well have fun, like i-doser, this works mostly on the placebo effect, go into it with ideas that it'll work
    and for you, in your head, it will work
    if you go into it not believing, it will do nothing for you

Frogz out

Hmmm, try not to waist your money

~Scott

Quote Originally Posted by artdragondream
    I downloaded a program revealing a few things about I-Doser. Most of the Doses are actually copies of other doses with a different name.

SBaGen with open source I-Doser Dose files

The program "I-Doser" available from http://www.i-doser.com is 1 of the biggest scams i have ever found
    it has a bunch of .drg files that modify your brain waves according to them
    after you run a dose however, it deletes the dose file so you have to go buy it again
    (or if you make a copy of it before hand or even just set it to read only, it'll never delete it
    BUT i-doser was based on the opensource program SBaGen( http://sbagen.sourceforge.net/ )
    and because of poor coding practices, they leave their .drg files very insecure
    as it generates the file temp.xqp (a renamed .sbg file) to parse to s1.dll(a dll version of sbagen.exe)
    this file is a 100% plain text readable/editable sbg file like used by sbagen,
    i have taken every single dose file(you may notice ALOT of them are exactly the same as alot of others
    this is because THEY ARE, the dose files have different text and pictures but the doses themselves are not unique)

notice anything similar?
    COFFEE AND OPIUM ARE THE EXACT SAME DOSE!
    ALL of the trip, black sunshine, crystal meth and peyote files are exactly the same as well

well have fun, like i-doser, this works mostly on the placebo effect, go into it with ideas that it'll work
    and for you, in your head, it will work
    if you go into it not believing, it will do nothing for you

Frogz out

Hmmm, try not to waist your money

~Scott
    I agree...unfortunatelay my money was wasted. Don't waste your money people! I-Doser=SCAM.... Stick with what works, stick with BWGen.....

sh0 Guest

Re: Some Binaural/Brainwave Entrainment Programs

I just checked the French roast ("Coffe") DRG file and it looks like this:

sleepy8hz: pink/50 100+8/50
    sleepy10hz: pink/50 100+10/50
    doorway12hz: pink/50 200+12/50
    alert14hz: pink/50 400+14/50

NOW sleepy8hz
    +00:02:00 sleepy10hz
    +00:03:00 doorway12hz
    +00:04:00 alert14hz
    +00:05:00 alloff

And Opium looks like this:

NOW alpha10

Maybe you forgot to close your temp file before opeing the new dose?
    Thanks to the misleading information, there is a kid posting "Biggest scam ever exposed" videos on youtube using these posts as his main argument.

[sorry, had to delete the link due to the rules of the board, but read the next post]

I personally belive in the effects of binaural sounds and enjoy using I-doser even though I'm not sure how well the psychadelic doses work yet. The "simpler" doses like alcohol seem to work fine though. In my opinion it's a matter of practice before you can benefit from the stronger doses.

Blog Entries

I still use Mind Stereo every day, and Neuro-Programmer most days. I don't personally believe that i-Doser is a scam, but their marketing is questionable (just my personal opinion). I prefer Mind Stereo because I can listen to actual music of my own choice with the brainwave beats added to it, super easily, without having to make new files or anything else. I just pick what to listen to, pick the brainwave session, and off I go.

I have had very good results in some areas from using brainwave technology, including a marked reduction in a chronic pain condition (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) and a very marked reduction in Seasonal Affective Disorder. I can also much more easily slip into a trance these days, after "training" myself to do it through the binaural system.

I do NOT believe that I'm just so darned suggestible that I will automatically have "experiences" because someone tells me to. If I'd noticed the additions to this thread earlier, I would have said so, then. It's a little insulting to just assume that anyone who finds a binaural brainwave program useful is a fool.

Oh, and if anyone wants to go view that YouTube video that is apparently based entirely on this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-tTiO5WY0

Can't say I'm thrilled to see a link to here from YouTube, but... *shrug*
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

AD Notification

How do we get embroiled in these controversies? *sigh*

OK, here goes: The staff at Astral Dynamics had nothing to do with this 'interesting' video. Unfortunately, even though the poster was undoubtedly of the intention of protecting unwary consumers, we do not endorse the comments made by him. Like any other product, some use them and like them, other's don't -although I don't know if this particular person actually tried to use binaural beats before, as his comments of the 'white noise' in them as being the same as the white noise in TV demonstrates a basic lack of knowledge of the technology involved in binaural beats.
    Anyway, AD is not involved with the I-Doser people and do not wish to use this forum to influence consumers for or against the use of this product in any way, shape or form; and any appearance of either is purely coincidental. We only allow people to speak within their own personal experiences and express their own opinions.

There.
    Jeez.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

artdragondream Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Oh, and if anyone wants to go view that YouTube video that is apparently based entirely on this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-tTiO5WY0

Can't say I'm thrilled to see a link to here from YouTube, but... *shrug*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cant believe someone made a video of my post. And he titles it "The biggest scam ever to be exposed" That’s so funny. I don’t mean to bash on the kid but I think he overreacted just a little bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by artdragondream
    I think he overreacted just a little bit.
    Hmmm. Ya think?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

LightningMunk Guest

has anyone here tried the Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming ones for iDoser? i am just looking for something to aide me in that, so any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast