Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kundalini and Reincarnation

Jenn Lynn Guest
    yeah, all this makes good sense to me...im still learning as well. something that recently occurred to me was this thing i read online...it was about how you get to a certain point in your life, and you can look back and see how all the events in your current life resemble an "intricately woven tapestry." i came across this analogy several times and never got it, until two years ago, when it finally made sense.

When I'm in doubt, I just choose to help. I figure the harm done by them missing an experience is far less than the harm done by not getting needed help.
    how can you be sure about this? (don't take this as criticism) i mean , i guess i can just follow my instincts to good unto others as it makes sense to me, but is this appropriate for others? this is my struggle at times. do i think too much about it, or do i not yet have the wisdom to make these decisions? how do i know that what is real for me will be real for other people? this spiritual journey is such a singularly subjective experience...do i really know how to help people along their paths?

jennifer

Jenn Lynn Guest
    you know, the mandelbrot set is one of my favorite fractals, it is so incredibly beautiful in its defiance of intuition. to be able to dive into this mathematical artform infinitely ... no words.

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~ishmnn/java/mandelbrot.html

jennifer

Blog Entries
    When I'm in doubt, I just choose to help. I figure the harm done by them missing an experience is far less than the harm done by not getting needed help.

[quote:3cs7umuo]
    how can you be sure about this? (don't take this as criticism) i mean , i guess i can just follow my instincts to good unto others as it makes sense to me, but is this appropriate for others? this is my struggle at times. do i think too much about it, or do i not yet have the wisdom to make these decisions? how do i know that what is real for me will be real for other people? this spiritual journey is such a singularly subjective experience...do i really know how to help people along their paths?
    [/quote:3cs7umuo]

Anything we say or do may have consequences beyond our control. Thus, we learn the limits of our responsibility. Intention is probably the best guide. If you withhold information or share information and your reasons are good, then you cannot blame yourself in the face of recrimination by another.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Lynn
    There is a method that is very straightforward in the astral - visit their Higher Self and ask them what you can do to their benefit or ask whether your intended action is to their benefit.

If you have access to guides or your Higher Self in trance or waking state you can also ask them.

Else you only have the choice of following your own judgement, which is a fine line we walk every day as humans which cannot be avoided.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Caelrie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

There is a method that is very straightforward in the astral - visit their Higher Self and ask them what you can do to their benefit or ask whether your intended action is to their benefit.

If you have access to guides or your Higher Self in trance or waking state you can also ask them.

Else you only have the choice of following your own judgement, which is a fine line we walk every day as humans which cannot be avoided.

Take good care,
    Oliver
    That's exactly why I'm here at AD. I want to learn to use that resource.

sleeper Guest
    Snowman23, I'm interested to see if your question was answered. Why are you looking to be free from reincarnation, and what do you expect to happen once you are free?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3