Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Re: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Violet Ray device has arrived and have been testing it on myself and some friends. Its a pretty cool little machine but will have to experiment over a few weeks to see what results we get. I did a few minutes on a wart/mole I have on my inner right thigh and it seems to have done something. Before, it was very soft, loose and squidgy but after treatment it has become hard and very round. I've taken photos that I will upload when I get chance, including a short movie of the VRM in action. WIll be interesting if this mole drops off as I have had it since I was small. I have a matching mole on my left inner thigh a bit higher up... will need to add a link to my posts about "vampire marks" later. Cant really comment on first impressions as I have been drinking and eating with friends beforehand so a little comfortably numb.

edit: Ok here are the photos. First one is the main one I am experimenting on due to me having a "feeling" that it matches the one on my left upper inner thigh next to my groin (it is the same size, colour etc). This is a photo of after I used the VRM, forgot to take one beforehand, but if you can see it looks a bit puffed up and globular? It wasnt like that beforehand. This was after a 5 minute treatment.

For those who may want to add cautions I shall add a DISCLAIMER: Don't do this at home unless you know what you are doing. I am happy with any risks involved (if any) and neither myself or AD Forums shall be held responsible if you use one of these machines and get adverse results.

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/eaem/h ... lcont.html

"WARTS AND MOLES – These disfigurements, no matter of how long standing, may be most successfully treated by the application of a spark through the fulguration electrode No. 20. The greatest care must be exercised that these sparks do not come in contact with the surrounding tissues. Permanent results may be expected, and the most disfiguring warts or moles removed without leaving a trace by these means. " (some claims at that site for the VRM to be taken with a pinch of salt I think?).

This is another one on my outside left thigh that I shall be working on with the VRM that is fairly flat against the skin compared to the others. I get nerve muscle spasms from negs close to this and have felt energy movement and infrequent pain around it.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    WIll be interesting if this mole drops off as I have had it since I was small. I have a matching mole on my left inner thigh a bit higher up... will need to add a link to my posts about "vampire marks" later.
    The link to that thread is HERE. I have quite a collection of these "vampire marks" where the moles appear to be a matching pair. I'll add some more to that thread soon.
    Last edited by McArthur; 29th October 2011 at 09:02 AM.

I see that someone else is also testing the violet ray machine from Roberts blog at this link: http://tinyurl.com/69h7n2v

And also an article on his site that can be read here: http://tinyurl.com/5ttodk7 about the running water causing static and em fields that he first learned from my posts in this lengthy thread, and thanked me for alerting him to it in one of his posts here. Well even if my years of research is not mentioned in these articles by Robert, at least it means others are trying out the ideas I have posted here in the past. I just hope we can finally find something that is effective and easy to use.
    Last edited by McArthur; 29th October 2011 at 09:30 AM.

I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread for a while due to problems where I am ,no electric in my apartment (long story), so difficult to be on the Internet as much. That will change very soon hopefully, (at least according to my Spanish solicitor who is dealing with the changing of the deeds into my name, for which I need a contract with the electric supplier ).

I will mention here though, some other research that others may want to try. First I suggest you read the book called "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by C A Wickland, which is available as a free pdf if you Google it as it is now out of copyright, and free to legally download. Wickland used a combination of a Wimhurst Machine that generates static electric directly (or indirectly, not sure,so don't try it until you know what you are doing!) onto the patient to remove the entity, and his wife, who was a medium, then allowed the spirit to talk through her and Wickland then pursuaded the spirit into going to the Light.

Another person who used the same machine (whose book I have yet to read) was the British Psychiatrist, Arthur Guirdham, "The Psychic Dimensions of Mental Health".

More later when time (and laptop battery power) permits.
    Last edited by McArthur; 22nd November 2011 at 02:44 AM.

Part related, the use of magnetic fields to treat depression.

"Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) does not require anti-depressants, and patients only need to relax in a chair while magnetic pulses are sent to key neurons in the brain.

Sonja Tanner, who is currently using TMS to treat her depression, has battled it for 25 years.

"It's been the battle of my life," Tanner said.

Tanner has been on and off medication, but she recently turned to the Botkiss Center for TMS Therapy in Del Mar. She receives treatment by sitting in a chair, five days a week for 40 minutes, while pulses stimulate the parts of her brain that controls mood.

In about three weeks, she said she saw dramatic changes.

"My focus was better, my memory was better, my anxiety was better," Tanner said.

Dr. Philip Botkiss understands why some who have never heard of this may be skeptical.

"Anything that's new and different is going to be scrutinized in the psychiatric community and even by patients," Botkiss said.

Tanner admitted she did not believe it would work either.

"I was the biggest skeptic, I really was … I have 25 years of non-effective treatment," Tanner said.

The treatment has been approved by the FDA, and the American Psychiatric Association recently included TMS in its depression treatment guidelines.

"It's still relatively new so I think the challenge will be to find where it fits in our entire set of tools," said Dr. Catherine Moore, a longtime psychiatrist and past president of the San Diego Psychiatric Society.

Another big challenge of this treatment is the cost, as TMS therapy costs about $10,000 and most insurance companies do not cover it.

Tanner, however, said it is worth it.

"TMS has been a lifesaver for me," Tanner said."
    http://www.10news.com/news/29740645/detail.html
    Mick

Thanks for the news story Mick, I was wondering whether this had passed FDA requirements yet or not.

On a different subject I asked Robert a question recently in "Ask Robert" Here that seems related to this thread. Because that thread is closed for further comment or questions I'll do so here. Robert says (amongst other things) :

"They can come 'down' on a lightening strike, and if exposed to strong electrical earthing are 'demanifested' back into the planet. They then move through the planet's electrical fields and back out through the pole into the stratosphere."

The research I have written in this thread and also some I have not been able to add yet leads me in a different direction to this hypothesis. Both Robert and myself agree that somehow (not sure yet) EM fields such as that given off by running water* can repel negs. But lightning gives off a HUGE amount of EM field at every strike, a thousand times more than running water, so I can't see how they would be able to even go near it, let alone 'come down' on it.

I will go out on a limb here also and share my hypothesis of what causes ball lightning. Perhaps it is an Orb (spirit manifesting in the real time zone), giving off an EM field that makes it a sort of lightning conductor. The lightning hits the orb-entity, lighting it up temporarily to normal sight. This might explain why some "ball lightning' has been witnessed to enter homes b4 disappearing... it is a spirit trying to shelter inside a building from lightning strikes.

*Walking over running water or through a stream was an old cure against a witches curse centuries ago and was also mentioned in "Psyschic Self Defense" by Dion Fortune (also out of copyright and freely downloadable). So similar to the idea that garlic keeps vampires away there may be some truth to the old housewives tales.

"They can come 'down' on a lightening strike, and if exposed to strong electrical earthing are 'demanifested' back into the planet. They then move through the planet's electrical fields and back out through the pole into the stratosphere."

The research I have written in this thread and also some I have not been able to add yet leads me in a different direction to this hypothesis. Both Robert and myself agree that somehow (not sure yet) EM fields such as that given off by running water* can repel negs. But lightning gives off a HUGE amount of EM field at every strike, a thousand times more than running water, so I can't see how they would be able to even go near it, let alone 'come down' on it.
    I tend to different views in respect of the infrastructure that is in play for some entities. That EM has a role is likely, it is of course one of the fundamental forces. But I also keep in mind that scientific sensing wise much of what might be sensed by those aware to it goes undetected by electrical sensing devices. There are, of course, examples of some phenomena but does not appear to be a generally measurable state of play. What we do view with respect to some of the irritating types is how they utilise what we refer to as etheric, the material perhaps closest to the physical. Earth centric wise it largely mirrors the physical shape sometimes billowing a little. Entities will mould this to support their activities and perhaps more importantly give themselves anchorage. This utilisation can also include energy deposits and connections through which they might move quickly. Also observe such as being utilised by some magician types, the marshalling of energy and connectivity.

In some respects that description has some synergy with how some might describe electrical charge and conduction. But feel that that road is tricky, relative to ones position the surrounding charge may be neutral as electricity seeks that state until the relative potentials match but then conditions change maybe due to wider area events new potentials are rising and falling all the time and the rebalancing act starts again. Not perhaps a very stable platform. One can also speculate on how the Earth's magnetic field might play a role here. One observation is how churches that are often aligned compass wise can have some stonking ley line type activity.

What we do note from our viewpoint is that these etheric structures can be somewhat easily disturbed and tend to link this to how running water might work in this respect. It is probably quite readily accepted that there are elements of grooming by some entities, the establishment of points of connection sometimes over time, a building of a framework which facilitates their activities. Slapping those structures about will disturb and result in a period of time being required to re-establish the setup. Sometimes if we have been having a wider clear out somewhere, entities that have embedded themselves can be viewed drifting off once the fabric of structures is disturbed and often will then wink out into what I view as their natural space. So with moving (physical) matter, could be working by interacting with the etheric structures that the entity is dependent on. Wonder if having hanging mobiles in a room would also do stuff.

WRT an electrical element, that role as part of flowing water could maybe be explored by building some device to charge and discharge with maybe some variability, in order to simulate the electrical effect presumed. Would not have to be very strong if the water example is valid.

I will go out on a limb here also and share my hypothesis of what causes ball lightning. Perhaps it is an Orb (spirit manifesting in the real time zone), giving off an EM field that makes it a sort of lightning conductor. The lightning hits the orb-entity, lighting it up temporarily to normal sight. This might explain why some "ball lightning' has been witnessed to enter homes b4 disappearing... it is a spirit trying to shelter inside a building from lightning strikes.
    You may have seen in the UFO section where the Djinn as culprits got an airing, the term Deceivers was used and this linked to some experiences of my own. I have copied the relevant part here, this lot viewed as having an orb arrangement in which they sit while on the move. For me, it again raises a question of why, some entities just go places while others need a mechanism. There may be an electrical component here, as well as suggesting maybe it is another example that some entities need vehicles of some form to operate in our spaces.

"We came across this term about twenty years ago when we were observing astrally some activities. In one instance we watched a figure in an orb moving towards a house where it turned out were some people organising a seance, the figure we were watching shifted into the form of a North American Indian and then made contact through the seance.

We checked with some non physical types that we were working with at the time and they called them DDs, this turned out to be short for double deceivers, a term arising from how they will play all sides."

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-The-Deceivers

One of the Djinn examples given in the thread involved a dialogue by someone with a Djinn where it stated how it had travelled to the location via someone making a journey and then holed up in a location associated with spiritual/mystical activities. Could read into that it being another example of a dependence of some entities on local material, energy et al for presence and maybe survival.

Enough rambling,
    Last edited by mick; 27th January 2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: "roll" changed to "role"
    Mick

Have come across this weather related study that examines a correlation with lightning activities in the tropics and how this affects the high altitude electrical conditions of higher latitudes and the local weather in the shape of cloud formation. Mention it here as earlier in this thread it was outlined how some entities might move from ground locations through the electrical charge of lightning and then flow towards the Poles on the current flow. This study draws attention to such a stimulus of current flows as a result of lightning, thought that it might interest as it highlights the existence of such current flows and the existence of a complex global electrical network.

"Inferring convective responses to El Niño with atmospheric electricity measurements at Shetland

R G Harrison1, M Joshi2 and K Pascoe1

1 Department of Meteorology, University of Reading, Earley Gate, PO Box 243, RG6 6BB, UK
    2 NCAS Climate, University of Reading, Earley Gate, PO Box 243, RG6 6BB, UK

Received 22 September 2011
    Accepted 1 December 2011
    Published 22 December 2011

Abstract. Pacific ocean temperature anomalies associated with the El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) modulate atmospheric convection and hence thunderstorm electrification. The generated current flows globally via the atmospheric electric circuit, which can be monitored anywhere on Earth. Atmospheric electricity measurements made at Shetland (in Scotland) display a mean global circuit response to ENSO that is characterized by strengthening during 'El Niño' conditions, and weakening during 'La Niña' conditions. Examining the hourly varying response indicates that a potential gradient (PG) increase around noon UT is likely to be associated with a change in atmospheric convection and resultant lightning activity over equatorial Africa and Eastern Asia. A secondary increase in PG just after midnight UT can be attributed to more shower clouds in the central Pacific ocean during an 'El Niño'."

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/...4028/fulltext/
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur View Post
    I will mention here though, some other research that others may want to try. First I suggest you read the book called "Thirty Years Among the Dead" by C A Wickland, which is available as a free pdf if you Google it as it is now out of copyright, and free to legally download. Wickland used a combination of a Wimhurst Machine that generates static electric directly (or indirectly, not sure,so don't try it until you know what you are doing!) onto the patient to remove the entity, and his wife, who was a medium, then allowed the spirit to talk through her and Wickland then pursuaded the spirit into going to the Light.
    I have long wondered exactly what Wickland used, and have not managed to find out. Are you sure that it was a "Wimhurst machine"? I assume you found a reference somewhere for that?

I read the whole of this thread, to see if anyone would pick up on this. Wickland removed negs all the time, using electrostatic energy. So they definitely move, when subjected to electrostatic charge, suggesting that many of the now considered archaic "old" electric therapy may well have removed negs from psychiatric patients. But, and here is the problem with this whole thread. It just dislodges the neg, leaving it to find another host, or wait a while, and come right back.

There seems to me to be only one successful approach, and that was pioneered by Dr. Irene Wickland, and one chapter from her book is listed here on this site as a sticky. I will link to the original: http://new-birth.net/misc/misc8.htm

which is an extract I made from her book. It frustrates me no end that her book is very hard to buy. The "trustees" of her "foundation" have boxes of new books, but they do not provide an online purchase option, they require a fax to a post box that they clear every few weeks. I have even got a full pdf of this book, and I offered it to them, but they did not accept. I would list it on my own web site, but its still subject to copyright, although I have to say they don't deserve that protection.

In short, its not that hard to talk to negs, and get them to leave peacefully. That way they don't bother anyone else.

As a passing comment, unless you change your own vibration level, you will again be likely to have another neg take up residence. This change is not something that can happen overnight. But with effort, it can happen in a few years, and you will never be bothered again. In short it is the Law of Attraction that causes a neg to come to you. The same Law that would cause a "Jesus" or a Buddha" to find you attractive, if you vibrated at their level. So its not something "unfair". In fact its the harmony of the universe at work.

take care,
    Geoff
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 31st January 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Allowed link

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_C View Post
    I have long wondered exactly what Wickland used, and have not managed to find out. Are you sure that it was a "Wimhurst machine"? I assume you found a reference somewhere for that?
    Hi Geoff, I didn´t recieve an email alerting me to your response here (maybe due to the move around of the forums I think), so my reply is a little tardy.

Yes there are lots of references to it, I think I may have found out from one of the books I will mention below. But you can find some interesting comments by doing a google search exactly as I write below (inc. quotion marks) :

carl wickland "Wimhurst machine"

I read the whole of this thread,
    Grin. How long did it take you?
    to see if anyone would pick up on this. Wickland removed negs all the time, using electrostatic energy. So they definitely move, when subjected to electrostatic charge, suggesting that many of the now considered archaic "old" electric therapy may well have removed negs from psychiatric patients. But, and here is the problem with this whole thread. It just dislodges the neg, leaving it to find another host, or wait a while, and come right back.
    Yes, there is that problem, but the idea of PSD is that you use more than one technique and as RB gas said, this also includes lifestyle changes that will invrease your natural resistence to interference by negs, and stop them returning.

The problem is that these changes and spiritual practices don´t necessarily automatically get rid of a neg that is already entrenched within a person. Protecting oneself from outside interference is a lot easier than removing one (or more) that is already inside you.

I agree to a certain extent about it being better to have the entity in question go to the "Light" so that it won´t bother anyone else, if it is possible to do so. These types would tend to be ex-humans that either don´t realize their situation, or have become vampiric on those who are still incarnate for various reasons (i.e. too attached to eartly pleasures, previously an addict, wanting to "help" a family member, etc.).

Unfortunately this will not be the case in a lot of situations. Many of the entities that we are talking about here are definitely not human, although they can certainly be very good at imitating one. These beings have had a very long time to learn quite a lot about human psychology, they will also have access to your thoughts (even when they are not even inside you), and through centuries of observation they can, and do, often quite easily outwit most of us "puny little humans".

There is also the problem of where their natural place of residence actually is, or should be. Is it this "Light" that Exorcists tell them? It may well not be if they are non-human. There are MANY varieties of Inorganic Beings (as Don Juan called them in Carlos Castaneda´s books). Do a google search as below, you may find it interesting:

carlos castaneda flyers "active side of infinity"

Also, This Article I found quite interesting as well.

Some entities may be Alien, or they could be a human made thoughtform, servitor or egregore that actually can´t go to the "Light" because it has no higher part to it like we humans. They are made from Astral stuff, the same way you can create a sword in your hand whilst lucid dreaming or astral projecting. The difference being that they have gained a modicum of intelligence and have learned how to keep themselves alive on the Astral.

Thoughtforms eventually fade and break back down to basic Astral energy over time, but if a thoughtform or servitor that has been created by a human Occultist has enough intelligence it can end up turning vampiric. Dion Fortune briefly mentions it in her book "Psychic Self-Defense" (free pdfs are online as it´s out of copyright) and also you can read about the explorer Alexandra David-Néel, the first western female to visit Tibet, who had a bad experience creating a thoughtform whilst there.

This Link tells the basics of her story, or do a search of her name and the words "thoughtform or "tulpa". More information can be found by doing the following search:

franz bardon thoughtform

Dion Fortune also briefly mentions in her book that there are so-called Black Magicians (human variety) who know how to avoid what is called "The Second Death", which is basically the same as "going to the Light". One´s lower human personality is a temporary thing used by ones Real/Higher Self for the purposes of experiencing incarnation on Earth.

Oops, internet cafe closing, will finish my reply tomorrow.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast