Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Re: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Just to quickly add my 2c worth - I have had a couple of MRI sessions (to discover the cause of sudden attacks of paralysis, which were finally diagnosed as hemiplegic migraine attacks) & I must say that I felt absolutely dreadful afterwards; disoriented, nauseous; shaky - I had to really concentrate to avoid leaving the body during the session, too. I have never heard such a noise, either - I have very sensitive hearing & despite earplug & earphones I really did not enjoy the experiences. So I am not convinced of the validity of MRI for disloging negs. . .

Geoff I forgot about the rest of your post. Also I wanted to add that Carl Wickland is mentioned in a book I have called "Exorcism Past and Present" by Martin Ebon. In it Ebon briefly mentions an article written by Wickland in 1935 (out of copyright mods) called "Static Electricity in Therapeutics" where he writes:

"The static machine which I use, constructed by myself under the direction of intelligent spiritual forces, is made according to the Wimhurst pattern and contains fourteen thirty-inch diameter glass disks, all active, giving a powerful current."

The machine was about the size of a bookcase reaching two thirds to the ceiling of a room and appears to have communicated a sparkling-tingling effect to the possessed person, with the current somehow being transfered along the persons spine and head (doesn´t say what was used to apply the cirrent to the persons skin).

A more modern version of this static electric generator is a van der Graff machine.

There seems to me to be only one successful approach, and that was pioneered by Dr. Irene Wickland, and one chapter from her book is listed here on this site as a sticky.
    See my previous post regarding the different type of negs that won´t be able to be sent to the Light. Irene Hickman (not Wickland as you typed) actually learned this process from Edith Fiore ("The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession"), whom she saw at a seminar in Brazil, and William J. Baldwin ("Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits from Your Body"). I have both those books and definitely recommend them, especially the Bladwin one (altho I´m not into the past life stuff in it).

Hickman´s book appears to be almost a copy, verbatim, of some of the cases mentioned in the 2 books I just referenced.

Out of time, will continue later.

Summerlander Guest

For goodness sakes is this thread still going. Negs or whatever you call them is utter tripe. I'm sorry folks, but it is a load of rubbish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Summerlander View Post
    For goodness sakes is this thread still going. Negs or whatever you call them is utter tripe. I'm sorry folks, but it is a load of rubbish.
    Please refrain from insulting others' points of view. This is completely unnecessary. One thing is to declare that you don't believe something, another is to declare others' experiences/beliefs 'utter tripe'.
    Consider this your first warning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Summerlander Guest

It's not that I'm insulting anyone... don't get me wrong. I just think this notion of demons is utter tripe. In no way do I doubt that others have experienced what they say they have experienced. I have experienced it myself. Do I think it is real? No. Why? Because, as I gained more experience and familiarised myself with the nature of the phase state, I realised that so-called demons are not real at all and certainly not "negative" when they present the opportunity of self-integration via facing your fears and what you dislike. They are elements of the psyche that we should embrace and address. This is a whole other approach besides the non-productive self-defence... against what?

Blog Entries

I was very clear about what was insulting about your post. The notion or belief about demons may be tripe to you, but not to those who are posting in these forums. There is a vast difference between saying "I don't believe in demons" and "believing in demons is stupid". This should be obvious to you, and please don't argue about this- you are smarter than that.

You are in a section dedicated to dealing against negative entities. If your focus is on protection through denial, this is perfectly acceptable- only in this subforum. If you don't accept the premise of entities in the first place, you shouldn't be reading or posting in either the PSD or PSNA forums in the first place- it's that simple.

Blog Entries

Just FYI: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...faq_boardrules

Particularly: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...espectfulrules

Those (and other board related guidelines and information) are available by clicking the FAQ link at the top of the forum.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Summerlander Guest

There is also the difference between respecting people's beliefs and then possessing the certainty about something and trying to save others from their ignorance. Oh well, I'll let other members here gain more experience and come to the realisation of truth.

By the way, I don't know where you got the phrase: "believing in demons is stupid"

The trouble with forums like these is that administrators/mods tend to interpret members posts their own way when they lack understanding and then jump to assumptions. Demons don't exist. Period.

Blog Entries

possessing the certainty about something and trying to save others from their ignorance.
    I'm not why you keep belaboring the point- saying that someone else's beliefs is tripe is not far from saying that their beliefs are stupid, and you keep coming back to tell others they are wrong.
    Oh well, I'll let other members here gain more experience and come to the realisation of truth.
    I wish you would have done it in the first place.
    Goodbye.

Blog Entries

By the way, I don't know where you got the phrase: "believing in demons is stupid"
    Let's follow the logic (and this is straight out of Logic and Reasoning 101): You believe in demons. Belief in demons is crap (rubbish, tripe, nonsense, bullsh!t). Therefore, your beliefs are crap (rubbish, tripe, nonsense, bullsh!t).

Unless we assume (quite ridiculously) that "your beliefs are crap" is somehow NOT equal to "your beliefs are stupid", I think it's obvious how "believing in demons is stupid" is deduced.

The trouble with forums like these is that administrators/mods tend to interpret members posts their own way when they lack understanding and then jump to assumptions.
    Yeah, that's totally it.

And by the way, you shouldn't assume that all the administrators/mods necessarily believe in demons or possession or UFOs or ghosts or magick or tarot card readings or any other thing that people post on these boards. That's a completely ignorant assumption.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast