Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Lightbulb EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

I've started this in its own thread from This Thread as this is specifically about the possibility that Negs are using subtle Em fields to interfere with humans.

A post if mine with some links from there:
    -----------------------------------------------
    I have been trying to work out something similar to do with magnetic pulsers and things for quite a while myself. I too used to own a Trifield meter and was picking up all sorts of anomalous readings on the EM scale. I definitely think the stronger negs are somehow using subtle EM fields via the central nervous system to affect humans so something that can disrupt EM fields may possibly also disrupt their attacks.

I wrote some things about it on the old AP forums in this thread:

Doesn't work

THIS ONE DOES ;o) including access to my other posts THERE...

One interesting part was this:

http://www.harvardmagazine.com/on-line/050447.html
    Researchers at McLean Hospital's Brain Imaging Center have found that the oscillating magnetic fields of an MRI scanner (a machine commonly used in medicine to produce high-resolution images of internal organs and tissues) can immediately improve the moods of depressed patients suffering from bipolar disorder, a psychiatric illness characterized by alternating periods of mania and depression. A controlled study recently published in the American Journal of Psychiatry indicated that 23 out of 30 bipolar patients(77 percent) reported an improved mood after receiving the scan—and that 100 percent of the patients who were not taking antidepressant medication indicated a better mood.

{snip}

In fact, researchers first noticed the scan's mood-enhancing effects by accident, while conducting an unrelated study of medications' effectiveness on bipolar subjects. During that study, many subjects emerging from their EP-MRSI exams remarked to the technician on how much better they felt than before the scan. Some were even cracking jokes as they departed. "There were enough patients who told us—and these were unbiased observations—that we thought we ought to pay attention," Cohen explains. For some, the elevated mood lasted for hours; for others, it persisted as long as a week.
    I wrote:

"They don't know why it works, but I do!!!

They're inadvertantly zapping negs from people who don't know they have them!!! Depression, Bi-polar? Negs. Want a cure? Zap em with some strong EM pulses! (but do it regularly over a week or two to stop re-attachment, possibly getting Reiki healing for the auric holes where the negs are getting into the aura)

Now I just need one of these to test out my theory:

http://www.excel.net/~jaguar/MMP.html "

The above link isn't working now but it was to an EM pulse machine.

And:

http://www.christianity.com/partner/Art ... 40,00.html
    Berman and his colleagues recently applied electromagnetic stimulation to schizophrenics who daily suffered with auditory hallucinations. Reported in the British medical journal, The Lancet, (March 25, 2000) Berman et al. was able to use electromagnetic stimulation to reduce auditory hallucinations in 11 of 12 schizophrenic patients over six-months.
    More at the other old thread.
    ------------------------------------------

Now my reply to mick.
    Quote Originally Posted by mick
    This link courtesy of the Daily Grail http://www.dailygrail.com/ might also be of interest re. the used of magnetic fields. http://www.nature.com/news/2005/051017/ ... 017-4.html
    Excellent article! Glad to see others are catching up as I was on about this back in 2002 !

Link to my post back that doesn't work

I think I'm going to try and find out what kind of EM pulses they used on those 11 schizophrenic patients that got rid of their 'voices', if I get get hold of a copy of the published paper. And with micks article, does 5 hertz mean 5 pulses per second? It's just that I am looking at different pulsers and the one I am thinking of buying can do up to 10 pulses per second.

Here's some really interesting stuff about an EM pulse machine curing cancer (I've long thought that the 'lumps' of cancer may be caused by neg attachments, I go into this more on the Other old AP Thread ) and other illnesses! They even did proper scientific studies and tests paid for by the French government!

http://www.cheniere.org/priore/index.html

The best all round article to read on it is this one from Esquire July 1975 (its pdf so you need the Adobe pdf reader):

http://www.cheniere.org/priore/esquire.pdf
    Last edited by McArthur; 25th April 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Here's a bit more about the possibility of EM pulses curing cancer:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3458675.stm

Energy pulses could target cancer

[picture]The field can penetrate cancer cells

Doctors may one day be able to use powerful electric fields to help destroy cancer cells from outside.

US researchers say they can use energy pulses - which last a tiny fraction of a second - to attack the cell without harming its healthy neighbours.

The pulses do not physically destroy the cell, but appear to start a process which makes them "commit suicide".

The technique, reported in New Scientist magazine, could also be used to tackle obesity, say experts.

Currently, surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy are used to destroy cancer cells.

The "nanopulse" system is closest to radiotherapy, but may perhaps offer a gentler alternative to radiation.

Non-invasive

The electric field could in theory be focused on a tumour sited deep inside the body using antennas placed around the body.

By fine-tuning the frequency of the field, it may be possible to target only particular cell types, and hopefully spare healthy tissue around the tumour.

The short duration of the pulses - measured in hundreds of microseconds - are designed to prevent the outer membrane of the cell "charging up" fully and acting as a shield for its contents.

Researchers at the University of Southern California at Los Angeles, and Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, have shown that, in a laboratory dish at least, "nanopulses" can kill tumour cells.

The Virginian team has also slowed the growth of tumours in mice using the technique.

'Reaching in'

Professor Tom Vernier, from the Los Angeles team, said: "The effects of these pulses are fairly dramatic.

"We see it as reaching into the cell and manipulating internal structures."

The only detectable physiological change within the cell is a release of calcium from a structure called the endoplasmic reticulum.

Although this would not seem to be able to have any direct impact on whether a cancer cell lives or dies, it is taken as evidence of the power of the pulse to influence the make-up of the cell.

The Virginia team has also found that they can use the same method to trigger suicide in cells which can become fat cells - perhaps offering a technique to help control obesity, they believe.

In the UK, a team at Imperial College London and Loughborough University is pursuing the same goal.

Dr Michael Kong, from Loughborough, said that the use of electric fields in this way was a "hot area".

"There are only about three or four groups in the world working on this, but I would expect others to start when they see the potential.

"It's an exciting new field - no-one knows exactly how this effect happens."
    ---------------------------------------------

Here's an old Lancet article about Lightning curing cancer:

http://www.papimi.gr/lancet.htm

a snippet:

"About thirty years ago, I attended Reuben S,---, a farm labourer, residing at Langtoft, on the Yorkshire Wolds, who suffered from cancer of the inferior lip and part of the chin for about a year, and who had agreed to an operation for their removal. In the meantime he under took to assist a poor farmer for a day in ploughing his land. During this Occupation he was struck down by lightning, and carried home in a state of insensibility. Both of his horses were killed, and the wooden beam of the plough was split and reduced to considerable fragments. Soon after the occurrence I visited, and found the ploughman in a state of great prostration, and emitting a strong odour of ozone, indicating electrical condensation of the adherent oxygen. As soon as reaction took place I bled him from the arm, which act constituted the whole of the treatment. What seems to be the most astonishing feature in the case is the healing process which was set up in the lip and chin soon after the accident. The cancer gradually lessened, and in a few weeks every trace of the diseased structure disappeared, and for ten years he enjoyed complete freedom from his former suffering and signs of the disease."

If I remember correctly, someone in the old AP thread also quotes about someone being cured of something possibly neg related by being struck by lightning also.

Hegemony Guest
    I thought electromagnetic fields were harmful?

Apex Guest
    Anything is harmful, given enough exposure.

Stuff all around us in our daily lives give off EM fields, since our civilization makes extensive use of them.

So generally, unless you enter an area that has signs posted about strong fields (like those that warn those who have pacemakers), you are not exposed to enough to be harmful. You would know if you were.

This site covers the use of pulsed electro-magnetic fields. http://www.uml.edu/centers/CHP/CompMed/biomag.htm

The relevant section starts half way down the page with the following paragraph. Nothing new about the method...

A highly successful use of biomagnetics is in the treatment of bone fractures. In the U.S, the first study using pulsed electro-magnetic fields (PEMF) produced by a current passing through coils positioned on either side of the bone was performed and shown to be effective in 1974. These first trials were rendered on beagles but the process was quickly adapted to humans. In 1977, Basset et al., used the technique to treat non-united tibial fractures with success being achieved in 10 out of 14 cases (Lunt, 1982). Further studies have demonstrated its effectiveness and the technique was FDA approved by 1979 (Trock, Bollet, & Markoll, 1994). Other versions of the treatment have since been developed and studied with very high success rates.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by mick
    This site covers the use of pulsed electro-magnetic fields. http://www.uml.edu/centers/CHP/CompMed/biomag.htm

The relevant section starts half way down the page with the following paragraph. Nothing new about the method...
    That is an excellent article thanks for that mick! No I wasn't saying the use of Em fields for health problems was new but as far as I am aware the idea that Inorganic Beings may be using subtle Em fields to influence humans, and causing some of these illnesses that are 'cured' by Em pulses, is as far as I am aware. The only other person I have seen suggest this apart from myself is Robert Bruce. I would certainly be very interested if someone else had any theories similar to this as I still do get doubts about whether I am looking in the right direction even though my gut feeling is that there is definitely something to this. There are some things in that article you linked I want to comment on when i get time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegemony
    I thought electromagnetic fields were harmful?
    Yes some of them are! I related in one of the threads I link how I had a "spirit" (neg) around me that was giving off subtle Em fields in the 5 microtesla range and also posted my thoughts that it is these Em fields given off by certain Inorganic beings that may be causing some illnesses (I also linked articles showing that some Em fields may be causing illnesses such as cancer). If a person has a small neg/parasite attached and it is constantly giving off a small Em field (as most 'ghosts' do) then that is causing a disruption to the victims energy at that spot (which is what I believe might be causing cancerous lumps in some cases. Especially as Robert says that lumps may be a sign of neg attachment in his book PPSD).

The idea behind the magnetic pulsers is that they are not used 24/7 but perhaps an hour a day in order to try and somehow dislodge the attached Neg and therefore remove the subtle Em field causing the problem - fighting fire with fire. Which is why they are finding that Em pulses are making some cancerous growths to stop growing and eventually heal (see Esquire 1975 article linked in earlier post). My (and RB's i think) thoughts on this are that because the negs are somehow Em in nature that a strong Em field may be able to affect them and disrupt their activities and attachment points.

A couple of interesting links discussing the possible Electromagnetic nature of consciousness.

http://www.consciousentities.com/pockett.htm
    "We have become used to hearing that novel theories of quantum mechanics might somehow account for consciousness. A theory which invokes only common or garden electromagnetism seems refreshingly simple by comparison - almost naively simple at first sight. But such is the hypothesis put forward by Susan Pockett in her book 'The Nature of Consciousness'. The hypothesis can be briefly stated - 'consciousness is identical with certain spatiotemporal patterns in the electromagnetic field'."

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/qe/cemi.htm
    The conscious electromagnetic field theory

http://www.consciousentities.com/mcfadden.htm

I'll add some quotes of my posts from this old thread about EM fields and Negs

For quite some time now i have known that certain Inorganic Entities can be somehow linked to Electro Magnetic fields. I remember reading online on some paranormal investigator website of how "Ghost hunters" will take an EM meter with them to alert them of some presence. For instance;

http://www.ghostwatchuk.org/ghost-photography.htm
    "It is also believed that ghosts are Electro-magnetic in origin. The energy a ghost gives off will cause a disruption in the location's magnetic field, which then becomes detectable using a measuring device. The instrument used to detect this is called an Electro-Magnetic Field Detector."

So i decided to buy one because i have some kind of presence around for a while now. As soon as i recieved it and turned it on i started picking up large fluctuations in the EM spectrum. The actual meter i used is the Natrual Trifield EM Meter and is specially designed to filter out man-made EM fields (hence the term Natural).
    http://www.trifield.com/EMF_natural.htm

This can be used to measure *changes* in local EM field and is popular with Paranormal investigators. I was picking up changes in the EM field of around 5 to 6 microteslas. Then, all of a sudden, the EM field started going haywire, the needle was flicking from zero to 5 like morse code, and the tone on the meter was going beep beep beep! I knew it was the entity doing this and told it to do 1 beep for yes and 2 beeps for no. AND IT DID IT. I have witnesses to this.
    So anyway, not only do i know that the EM field changes when an entity is present, i know that, whatever IT is, it can *make changes to the EM field as and when it wants to*. How it does this is far beyond me right now, i just know, with scientific proof, that it can. Here is something i noticed though. The Meter is made only to pick up *changes* in the Em field. After a few seconds of any change the needle should *normally* go back to zero until yet *another* change occurs. But this entity was able to keep the needle on 5 microteslas for as long as it liked, THEREFORE, it must have been *oscillating* (vibrating?)the actual EM Field to keep the needle in that position!
    For instance. I tried holding a magnet near the EM Meter to repeat what the entity was doing and i was unable to do it. Every time i put the magnet near the meter, the needle would move and then go straight (within 1 second) back to zero. So not only is this entity capable of manipulating the EM field it can also somehow oscillate it. Im not too up on physics and need to research this more but doesnt this mean it is changing the frequency of the field?

Something else i noticed. I have an electric beard trimmer, and i started to notice than when i was using my trimmer, the *buzzing* sound in my ears/head would almost disappear. I used my EM meter to measure what type of field the trimmer was giving off and it was in the EM range. Furthurmore, using the beard trimmer, i was able to make the needle on the meter stay at around the 6 Microtesla mark and stop it from returning back to zero. Somehow i believe that an oscillating EM field is able to interfere with what this entity was doing to me, buzzing in head with a numb feeling.

I just did a search on EM fields and brain chemistry due to something i read in another post here and came up with some VERY interesting information. Read this;

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/devices/de ... cle1.shtml
    (a snippet)
    "We can use TMS to prevent people from seeing a visual stimulus or make it hard for them to speak", he says. They can also make people move their limbs without any voluntary control."

and;

"In scientific terminology, he uses a specific, precisely timed, repetitive signal - one dubbed the "Thomas Pulse" - to create a "sensed presence" in the test subject's brain. Some volunteers have reported feelings of pleasant detachment, while others have broken into a panic, convinced the test chamber is "hexed". And some have had direct experience of the divine. "

I now believe that one of the ways negs control or affect thier victims is through the manipulation of subtle EM fields. In the above where it mentions they managed to "make people move their limbs without any voluntary control" is so similar to possession experiences that i am totally convinced that this is partly how negs take over Human beings. My tingling and buzzing sensations in my head are a result of this neg trying to directly interfere with the brain and the electrical impulses as well as (possibly) brain chemistry using its ability to manipulate subtle EM fields just like the Health authorities are now learning to do.

This is not to say that these entities are EM in nature, i dont know this, but they CAN manipulate EM fields.

Does any of what i have written make sense? Please add your comments good or bad.

Now i need to find out if there is any way of neutralising an Em field, or at least something that can affect an Em field. Any ideas?

McArthur,

Just thinking about how a strong magnet can erase a cassette tape or even the magnetic imprint on a credit card, when you get an MRI, they warn you not to bring a credit card into the room.

Holding a strong magnet to an area of pain helps to remove the pain, I've experienced this myself. Just wondering if you held a strong magnet to an area that you feel has an attachment, what would this do?

Dr. Philpott who has written books on magnets, has a protocol on removing skin cancer, warts, moles from the body. So if a mole is a negative attachment, and a magnet can remove it after several days. What is the potential for this?

It's important to use the North Pole of the magnet as the south pole gives the opposite effects. Here are some interesting websites that explain the differences between North and South pole effects of a magnet.

http://www.magnetlabs.com

http://www.azunimage.com Dr. Philpott approved mags, a quote from this Dr. "cancer can not exist in a continuouslhy applied strong magnetic field". This would mean the North side as the South side actually promotes cancer. He has a protocol here for removing cancer that seems to work for people, don't know the percentage rates. This site also has powerful small magnets that would be great for mole removal.

http://www.biomagnetic.org Under the "benefits" shows pictures on effects of the different poles on bread, north side exposed bread has delay in gettin mold, south side exposed bread causes mold to grow a lot faster.

Interesting! I've often wondered about the implications of magnets and neg attachments, I'm sure there has to be a correlation. Running water creates electricity and a magnetic field, think of windmills. The Psychic Self defense book says that crossing water or a water hose breaks attacks.

I'ts VERY important to know just exactly what the North and South poles do, for example the north side can quiet a seizure while the south side can cause a seizure. North side brings oxygen to an area and decreases pain, south side repels oxygen to the area and increases pain. There is a lot to this.

I'll bet Robert's ink pens that removed the moles had magnetic properties.

The iron in hemoglobin (a property of the blood) brings oxygen to an area when north side of magnet used. Iron has long been known as a defense against negs.

A lot of implications here. Sounds like you've really done some research. Someone intelligent like yourself might be able to come up with some kind of device that really helps people under neg attack.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast