Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Re: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Hi folks, I have tons more research to share in this thread but for now I'll add what I am doing next. I have just ordered item: PSHK10 from this website

http://www.amazing1.com/shocking_electric_modules.htm

If you have read the thread you'll see where DAN suggests using some form of electric fence technology and I was reading that amazing1 website (and they have tons of great stuff!) seeing which I could afford right now. They have magnetic pulsers (and cheap plans to make your own) but I don't have the cash right now. So anyway I have been noticing increased neg activity from neighbours (banging noises) while laying in bed and not much energy body parasite activity while laying in bed. When I get up and move to the living room (to get away from the banging noises), I start getting increased activity in my feet.

Which has led me to wonder what about the bed is perhaps giving me some mild protection? Well, I do have some wire cage mesh underneath the mattress from when I had started building a faraday cage around my bed (and then, for some reason.. abandoned), plus of course the metal coils inside the mattress also. I had thought of attaching a grounding cable to the coils inside the mattress and not got around to that either yet. But now I have what I think may be a better idea, which was by DAN.

The electric shock module I have just purchased is the pulsed model and produces 20,000 volts. I am going to make a hole in the underside of my mattress and attach it to the metal springs inside and report back on any findings. I'm not going to use it while sleeping as I am unsure of any fire hazard at the moment, so be careful.

I've also ordered an ignition coil (ebay item 120757610535) to make a spark gap transmitter, as described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spark-gap_transmitter

It is illegal to make in some countries because it can cause (depending on the amount of power put into it...) interference in TV and phone and radio signals etc. But it's similar to those Lakhovsky Multiwave Healing Machines someone mentioned upthread that are available at the following link (great website by the way... they are even researching ghost busting stuff!)

http://www.amazing1.com/alternative_health.htm#LAKMWO1

DAN if you read this can you please PM me your email address as I just tried to PM you 3 times and it says I have no sent messages.

Mark

Blog Entries

Twenty thousand volts? That sounds dangerous. Please be careful, and don't have it on while you're on the bed. (I know you said you wouldn't, but I had to say it anyway.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFT, good to see you're still working here and being helpful and careful you can read the website where it states that it is safe for humans... if you touch the live wire you may get a nasty shock but not enough to cause serious harm or kill you. Voltage is high but it is high Ampage one has to be careful about with electricity. I certainly will be having it on while on the bed, I just won't be sleeping with it on until I have checked any fire risk, which I think is probably not too much to worry about anyway. I'm gonna ask the maker of it about what I plan to do (physics expert) and his expert opinion on any potential fire risk, right now.

Personally I find that sending a wave of unconditional love or even cracking a joke is more than enough to dispel negs. Fear is the only tool they have-- if you don't fear them, they are powerless.

And I will note that the vast majority of "negs" I have dealt with turned out to be major reality fluctuations, not negs at all. Sure, once in a while I run into an unpleasant entity, but otherwise it seems that my own mind is my biggest enemy.
    Last edited by dreaming90; 11th July 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    Personally I find that sending a wave of unconditional love or even cracking a joke is more than enough to dispel negs. Fear is the only tool they have-- if you don't fear them, they are powerless.

And I will note that the vast majority of "negs" I have dealt with turned out to be major reality fluctuations, not negs at all. Sure, once in a while I run into an unpleasant entity, but otherwise it seems that my own mind is my biggest enemy.
    Great advice, thanks.

Check all of your birth marks for invisible lines going into them by pinching your thumb and forefinger abover one and pulling on what is invisible to you and see if you can feel anything.

All primary cancer tumors can be checked in the same way. They feel like spider web thin invisible (even to astral sight) lines into the physical-etheric body.

I´m living in Benalmadena Costa southern Spain... if you decide to project here then be VERY prepared as there are many problems in certain areas of the planet.

command lines of the Alien tech that has landed on various areas of the planet are:

open sesame (then number):

24, 25, 27, 31 73 99 (ninety nine) 112 173 174 (triple numbers are pronounced in 2 ways, 324 is either "open sesame three twenty four or three two four") 327 . Other numbers also but if you´re in an Alien invasion area (usually about 24.4 miles diameter) be careful of trying the different commands of their ETHERIC manufactured world they land on planets.

Over 53 planets affected and over 1000 astral realms affected...

"line of force OFF!" (off said in commanding voice works).

Mirrored singlasses are sort of protective as the entities sit in minds and look out of the eyes, I had one entity say they couldnt see while I was wearing mirrored sunglasses.

IONIZERS are VERY important as I have had entities PLEADING with me to turn mine off as they "didn´t like it". Get and IONIZER FOR YOUR HOME.

FARADAY CAGES WORK! Had contact with human etheric and conversed and he (and others) said they couldnt get in a transit van, cars or similar. FARADAY CAGE around your bed will reduce attack from etheric and astral types. Check Robert Monroe book (cant remember title, not "Far Journeys") he did experiment with a faraday cage around his bed and tried to Astral Project and couldn´t get out of the faraday cage.

Aliens have kidnapped beings from other planets and dragged them here and put what they call "Skin coverings" around them making them look demonic to astral sight. The command line that works for me is "ALL SKIN SUITS OFF!"

Will add more later.

I have lots of updates on Twitter:

Theylive88

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13