Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

McArthur

Yes i have used a fan to break an attack. Only in the summer months though. I keep a fan blowing directly on me all night. Robert
    mention's this in his book as a contermeasure for children.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN
    McArthur

Yes i have used a fan to break an attack. Only in the summer months though. I keep a fan blowing directly on me all night. Robert
    mention's this in his book as a contermeasure for children.
    I lost my copy of RB's book, I'll have to get another copy. Does he mention why to use a fan or why it works? Very very interesting, thanks. I may add a question in Ask Robert to see what he thinks.

Mc Arthur

I don't remmber, it might be something to do with stimulating energy body! A silly thought could your neg be tricking you into thinking
    the fan is to loud for the neighbor?

Dan

Mc Arthur

I don't remmber, it might be something to do with stimulating energy body! A silly thought could your neg be tricking you into thinking
    the fan is to loud for the neighbor?
    It's not a silly thought, that is how negs operate. But it is pretty noisy unlike larger type fans that are fairly quiet. And I'm in a house converted to two flats and can hear a lot of what the couple downstairs do so I imagine they can hear my noise also - and my bedroom is directly above theirs. Not a very good situation for me to be in to be honest but I'm moving in the next couple months. I am forced to wear earplugs at weekends due to them coming home after a drink and arguing a lot (probably neg influenced also...). And they just had a baby too and I can't stop obsessing (with help from the resident negs, of course) about the possibility of the negs around me interfering with it or them (especially when its crying...), but what can i do?

McArthur

You don't sleep with headphones? But they can be difficult if you
    don't have somebody to wake you. Sounds like your neg uses enviroment
    noises against you, i've been working with this alot. By chance would your's use traffic noises against you. If so i think our's have alot in common.

Dan

McArthur

You don't sleep with headphones? But they can be difficult if you
    don't have somebody to wake you.
    Sometimes I do but don't have a decent pair at the moment and those small ones that go in the ears hurt my ears after a while. This is something else I have wondered about too with larger over the ear headphones working against negs is it just the music or is it the magnets in them? Same with speakers too - and I imagine the louder the music the stronger Em pulses being given off. And I know loud music helps against negs.
    Sounds like your neg uses enviroment
    noises against you, i've been working with this alot. By chance would your's use traffic noises against you. If so i think our's have alot in common.
    I know what you mean and yes that wil happen occasionally but I just try to ignore it and keep my attention focused elsewhere - which I admit can be difficult at times. I have links to a few other people talking about what you mention - I'll try and find the links to quote them. Oh here they are, this is a mystic/magician doing some Enochian Scrying - 14th Aethyr is the relevent part where an Angel instructs him at one point. Here's a snip:

http://www.geocities.com/alex_sumner/419.htm

"Prior to attempting to skry this Aethyr, I am aware of a number of distracting noises. From the street, from nearby buildings, etc. It occurs to me to wonder whether these distractions are side-effects of me trying to enter this Aethyr? I Astrally make a Pentagram at the nearest and most troublesome source of noise: a phone call. They hang up!"

[...] The angel says to him:

"And you biggest test in this regard is entering the successive Aethyrs. The distractions you experienced earlier - they were Qlippothic forces exteriorising themselves, manifesting in such a way as to try and put you off entering this Aethyr. But the human agents thereof were innocent - they were being affected unwittingly. Then you banished them instead of ignoring them, and they went away.

"You will find that this will happen with increasing regularity as you go higher and higher throughthe Aethyrs. Loose your connections to the material world, that it may not distract you. Banish thoroughly, twice or three times if necessary: do not wait, and do not ignore, hoping the distractions will go away of their own accord. And do not give them any situation they can use against you."

-----

The other one is from Falun Gong:

"Demons won’t care if your practice is only for healing and improving
    health. But they will bother you once you begin cultivating to high
    levels. They can disturb you using many different methods, the goal of
    which is to prevent you from cultivating to high levels and to make you
    fail in your practice. Demons manifest themselves in a variety of ways.
    Some manifest themselves as daily life happenings, while others take the
    form of phenomena from other dimensions. They command things to
    interfere with you every time you sit down to meditate, making it
    impossible for you to enter tranquility and, therefore, to cultivate to
    high levels. Sometimes the moment you sit down to meditate you will
    begin to doze off or will have all kinds of thoughts going through your
    mind, and you become unable to enter into a cultivation state. At other
    times, the moment you start to perform the exercises, your once-quiet
    surroundings will suddenly be filled with the noise of footsteps, doors
    slamming, cars honking, telephones ringing, and a variety of other forms
    of interference, making it impossible for you to become tranquil."

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/flg_3.htm#7

And I just realized why the fan seems loud - I have it sitting on my head lol If I put it down and walk to the bathroom it doesn't seem as loud. Still a bit too loud to take bed though. The neg is also creating noises on the fan now that sound almost like a voice talking (the whining noise changing pitch, I'll have to try and record it at some point and put up an mp3).... which leads me to my next post.

I sold my Trifield EM meter a while back when I was short of money, I'm not sure why I didn't use it to show lots of other people the EM stuff I was picking up. I did show a few friends but they aren't really interested in this area and didnt really understand what I was telling them. But I now want one again and this time will borrow a friends video camera to record the stuff and put it up on a website somewhere.

Anyway, I was looking at this site about EM pulsers and came across this interesting little bit below:

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/magpulse.htm

HOW TO DO SOME SIMPLE TESTING OF PULSED MAGNETIC SIGNALS

Would you like an easy way to 'listen' to the output of the MagPulse Wands, to get an idea of the shape and extent of the pulsed magnetic field emanating from the MagPulse? Here's one simple and inexpensive (Under $20) way you can do it, with a couple of commonly available parts from your local Radio Shack store.

PART # 277-1008C Audio Amplifier / Speaker ; 3"x3"x1" compact case, uses a 9 volt battery

PART # 44-533B Telephone Pickup ; plugs into the input of the Amplifier above; picks up magnetic signals.

A 9 volt battery for the Amplifier

This simple setup will allow you to listen to the various pulse rates / frequencies as tones when the MagPulse wand is on / pulsing. You'll be able to observe that you can pick up and hear the signal through the body, at about the same intensity as through the same distance of open air, demonstrating that the body does not substantially attenuate the pulsed magnetic signal from the MagPulse wand.

This 'transparency' of the body to pulsed magnetic signals is spoken of in reference material provided with the MagPulse wands. The Article that's linked below also touches on this subject. The basic significance form these demonstrations is that there is not a loss of 'penetration'; MRI imaging techniques rely on the pulsed magnetic signals which they produce to pass through the body, too. All of our cells 'hear' these pulsed magnetic signals.

The volume / intensity of the signal can easily be heard to increase as you get closer to the MagPulse wand, and to get fainter as you get a greater distance from it. You can optionally plug a set of headphones into the output jack on the Audio Amplifier, to minimize outside noise.

While the audio amplifier is only labeled for a frequency response of from 100 Hz to 10,000 Hz, you can hear lower pulse rates, such as 15 Hz, very well, too.

This would make it a simple EM field (ghost) detector that also converts what it picks up to sound. So I'm getting the parts this week to use as a basic EM meter but am also wondering - if negs, or spirits, can influence subtle EM fields as I think they can will they also be able to influence this meter to make sounds that are at the least some kind of pattern rather than random Em field noise. After all, they did it with the Trifield meter I had before, making it beep twice or once etc. And if they can influence the EM fields as much as I suspect they can I may have recordings of a spirit voice by this time next week. Because after all, all the phone pickup and earpieces do is convert Electromagnetic signals to sound.

I thought about this before posting it because if the device does work in some extra way (spirit voices) I'm not even sure its a good idea to encourage people that may attempt to make contact with "spirits" through stuff like this. I'm only doing it because the damn things are there already and won't go away.

Also a few year ago on the Astral Pulse there was "spirit voice" stuff being taped using a mic close to white noise, or something.

http://www.crystalinks.com/evp.html

Anyway, with my research about spirits (neg or not) and their connection with EM fields I realized how that Electric Voice phenomena probably works.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/cassette.htm

Recordings using ferrous oxide magnetic tape are basically picking up sound (or "background" noise, i.e. Em fields) through a mic, turning it to EM fields/pulses, which then effect the ferrous metal tapes.

Oh lord, you're going to think I'm mad...

Tin foil hats are not what I have heard works...

....what I have heard works (and this is in all seriousness, I am not joking) is stuffing steel wool in a cap and wearing that to bed. I have not tried it and cannot say if it works.

If I tried that while I am still living with my parents, they would proabaly think I have cracked up again. That is the absolute last thing I need.

McArthur

Koss has excellant headphones called earbuds that insert into the ear
    and are comfortable also they have ones called sparkplugs that are not
    quite as comfortable. I agree loud is better, it kinda takes the fight out of
    them.
    Dan

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast