Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

G'day!

You may find the below interesting. I recommend the book 'Energy Medicine, the scientific basis' by James Oshman. He has a reiki type website somewhere of which I have misplaced the url.

RB.

Science Measures the Human Energy Field
    Energy is a theme that permeates many areas of complementary health care, including Reiki. For historic and emotional reasons, two key words have not been mentionable in polite academic research society: "energy" and "touch." Hence it is not surprising that Reiki therapy has been neglected by mainstream biomedical science.

This picture is changing rapidly because of exciting research from around the world. The tale of how concepts of "healing energy" have swung from suspicion and ridicule to respectability is one of the most fascinating and clinically significant stories that can be told.

As in many other areas of investigation, what we were absolutely certain about 20 years ago has changed dramatically. For example, in a few decades scientists have gone from a conviction that there is no such thing as an energy field around the human body, to an absolute certainty that it exists. Moreover, we have begun to understand the roles of energy fields in health and disease. Most people are simply not aware of this research, and persist in the attitude that there is no logical basis for energy healing.
    The main reason for the change in outlook is that sensitive instruments have been developed that can detect the minute energy fields around the human body. Of particular importance is the SQUID magnetometer (1) which is capable of detecting tiny biomagnetic fields associated with physiological activities in the body. (Figure 1) This is the same field that sensitive individuals have been describing for thousands of years, but that scientists have ignored because there was no objective way to measure it.

To summarize the discoveries that have been made, the editors of a new international journal commissioned a review of the concept of "healing energy" (2). While we have been researching this topic for some 15 years, the preparation of an in-depth review led to a thorough reexamination of the subject, with some unexpected conclusions.
    For the most part, key discoveries are not being made by scientists studying methods such as Reiki, TT and HT. Instead, traditional scientists, following customary logic and scientific methods, have begun to clarify the roles of various kinds of energy in the healing process. Hence the picture that is emerging has the same scientific foundations that underlie modern clinical medicine. For details, see our published articles (3).

The human energy field.
    It has long been known that activities of cells and tissues generate electrical fields that can be detected on the skin surface. But the laws of physics demand that any electrical current generates a corresponding magnetic field in the surrounding space. Since these fields were too tiny to detect, biologists assumed they could have no physiological significance.

This picture began to change in 1963. Gerhard Baule and Richard McFee of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY detected the biomagnetic field projected from the human heart. They used two coils, each with 2 million turns of wire, connected to a sensitive amplifier.

In 1970, David Cohen of MIT, using a SQUID magnetometer, confirmed the heart measurements. By 1972, Cohen had improved the sensitivity of his instrument, enabling him to measure magnetic fields around the head produced by brain activities.

Subsequently, it has been discovered that all tissues and organs produce specific magnetic pulsations, which have come to be known as biomagnetic fields. The traditional electrical recordings, such as the electrocardiogram and electroencephalogram, are now being complemented by biomagnetic recordings, called magnetocardiograms and magnetoencephalograms. For various reasons, mapping the magnetic fields in the space around the body often provides a more accurate indication of physiology and pathology than traditional electrical measurements.

Pathology alters the biomagnetic field
    In the 1920’s and 1930’s, a distinguished researcher at Yale University School of Medicine, Harold Saxon Burr, suggested that diseases could be detected in the energy field of the body before physical symptoms appear. Moreover, Burr was convinced that diseases could be prevented by altering the energy field.

These concepts were ahead of their time, but are now being confirmed in medical research laboratories around the world. Scientists are using SQUID instruments to map the ways diseases alter biomagnetic fields around the body. Others are applying pulsating magnetic fields to stimulate healing. Again, sensitive individuals have been describing these phenomena for a long time, but there was no logical explanation of how it could happen.

Projection of energy from the hands of healers.
    In the early 1980’s, Dr. John Zimmerman began a series of important studies on therapeutic touch, using a SQUID magnetometer at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver. Zimmerman discovered that a huge pulsating biomagnetic field emanated from the hands of a TT practitioner. The frequency of the pulsations is not steady, but "sweeps" up and down, from 0.3 to 30 Hz (cycles per second), with most of the activity in the range of 7-8 Hz (Figure 2). The biomagnetic pulsations from the hands are in the same frequency range as brain waves and scientific studies of the frequencies necessary for healing indicate that they naturally sweep back and forth through the full range of therapeutic frequencies, thus being able to stimulate healing in any part of the body.

Confirmation of Zimmerman’s findings came in 1992, when Seto and colleagues, in Japan, studied practitioners of various martial arts and other healing methods. The "Qi emission" from the hands is so strong that they can be detected with a simple magnetometer consisting of two coils, of 80,000 turns of wire. Since then, a number of studies of QiGong practitioners have extended these investigations to the sound, light, and thermal fields emitted by healers. What is particularly interesting is that the pulsation frequency varies from moment to moment. Moreover, medical researchers developing pulsating magnetic field therapies are finding that these same frequencies are effective for ‘ jump starting’ healing in a variety of soft and hard tissues, even in patients unhealed for as long as 40 years. Specific frequencies stimulate the growth of nerves, bones, skin, capillaries, and ligaments. Of course Reiki practitioners and their patients have daily experiences of the healing process being "jump started," and academic medicine is now beginning to accept this therapy as logical and beneficial because of these new scientific findings. In Figure 2 we have bracketed portions of the signal that correspond to the frequencies used in medical devices that stimulate the healing of particular tissues. Individual differences in energy projection and detection.

To study the projection of energy from the hands of therapists, scientists must first recognize that there are huge individual differences between people. Repeated practice of various techniques can enhance the effect.
    There are logical neurophysiological and biophysical explanations for the roles of practice and intention. [Editors note: It would be interesting to use these detection techniques to measure the effect of a Reiki attunement on the strength and frequency of biomagnetic energies coming from the hands and also to measure how theraputic frequencies may change when treating various conditions in the body.]

It is not widely understood that "brain waves" are not confined to the brain, but actually spread throughout the body via the perineural system, the connective tissue sheathes surrounding all of the nerves. Dr. Robert O. Becker has described how this system, more than any other, regulates injury repair processes throughout the body. Hence the entire nervous system acts as an "antenna" for projecting the biomagnetic pulsations that begin in the brain, specifically in the thalamus.

Moreover, waves that begin as relatively weak pulsations in the brain appear to gather strength as they flow along the peripheral nerves and into the hands. The mechanism of this amplification probably involves the perineural system and the other connective tissue systems, such as the fascia that are intimately associated with it.

Conclusion
    In this brief summary, I have shown how some of the experiences of energy therapists have a basis in biology and physics. After centuries of neglect, energetic therapies can take their appropriate place in clinical medicine. The great discoveries of biologists and of sensitive bodyworkers are being integrated to give us a deeper understanding of life, disease, and healing. Science cannot take away the ultimate mystery of life, nor can it detract from the spiritual componet of healing. We believe that research on the energy therapies can lead to much a more complete understanding of life, desease, and healing.

References:
    (1) SQUID is an acronym for Superconducting Quantum Interference Device.
    (2) Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, Harcourt Brace & Co., Ltd., Edinburgh.
    (3) A list of our articles may be obtained from Nature’s Own Research Association, P.O. Box 5101, Dover, NH 03821, USA, Phone, 603-742-3789, Fax 603-742- 2592,

Jim and Nora Oschman are directors of Nature’s Own Research Association in Dover, New Hampshire. Jim is one of the few academic scientists who has focused on the scientific basis for various complementary or alternative medicines. Jim and Nora have written dozens of articles describing the physiological and biophysical mechanisms involved in a wide variety of therapeutic approaches.

SQUID is an acronym for Superconducting Quantum Interference Device
    isn't that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by muse333
    SQUID is an acronym for Superconducting Quantum Interference Device
    isn't that interesting.
    So easily shocked.
    And unfortunately out of reach of simple researchers. The simple Magnetometer mentioned is not quite so simple but doable but would not I believe be suitable for detecting varying EM, in fact the opposite as fluctuating fields are cancelled out by the two coils (Edit: using one for each hand would have possibilities perhaps if kept in sync ). A build your own project is available, although looking to be work in progress, at http://www.portup.com/~dfount/proton.htm
    General outline at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetometer

Measuring anything about the body in a typical domestic setting requires filtering due to mains power and other electrical noise. Just hold oscilloscope leads and the dominant frequency is usually the mains frequency, I had some involvement with ECG equipment and a chunk of the design is simply to filter out the crap so the heart activity can be isolated. Then there is the body electrical noise, Just move an arm and the electrical noise associated with the muscle activity can put the trace all over the place.

Talking of mains EM, have just received some links to ongoing studies looking at mood change effects of various frequencies including mains (50-60 Hertz) frequencies. Will have a read for anything of interest.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/magpulse.htm
    [b]
    HOW TO DO SOME SIMPLE TESTING OF PULSED MAGNETIC SIGNALS

Would you like an easy way to 'listen' to the output of the MagPulse Wands, to get an idea of the shape and extent of the pulsed magnetic field emanating from the MagPulse? Here's one simple and inexpensive (Under $20) way you can do it, with a couple of commonly available parts from your local Radio Shack store.

PART # 277-1008C Audio Amplifier / Speaker ; 3"x3"x1" compact case, uses a 9 volt battery

PART # 44-533B Telephone Pickup ; plugs into the input of the Amplifier above; picks up magnetic signals.
    Well I bought these parts and have not had results similar to those I had with the Trifield meter. It will buzz if I put the pickup close to my monitor but if I leave it in open space to see if the neg will do what it did when I had the Trifield, nothing happens. Not sure if this may be due to this setup not being sensitive enough, so I will try again a few times but think I'll need to reinvest in a EM field meter. I guess any experiment is worth a try but I'm a little disappointed in this one. The difference with this and the Trifield is it seems with this setup something has to go real close (within inches) for it to pick it up whereas the Trifield can pick up any disturbance in a large room.

daem0n Guest
    it may be of interest to you that i managed to kill one with electric shaving machine
    it is interesting how the noise changes to a bit lower when going through a neg
    of course i cannot verify it properly, but you may give it a shot
    oh and moving it over afflicted area definitely breaks any attack, at least all physical sensations cease

Quote Originally Posted by daem0n
    it may be of interest to you that i managed to kill one with electric shaving machine
    it is interesting how the noise changes to a bit lower when going through a neg
    of course i cannot verify it properly, but you may give it a shot
    oh and moving it over afflicted area definitely breaks any attack, at least all physical sensations cease
    That is interesting thanks! There seem to be a few with these experiences, which is encouraging that we may be on to something. What we need to find out is what exactly is it with these electrical devices that may be affecting negs?

daem0n Guest
    remember the neuron talks to chip, chip talks back topic ?
    it said that it would be still impossible to connect brain to internet because the voltage was too high and it would kill the neuron and other brain cells
    now, we know that negs interfere with our magnetic field

that would suggest, alongside mentioning by Nik that when he sneezed one of his negs was terrified of the voltage being generated, that they operate on even lower electrical/magnetic fields than us

i can feel electricity affecting my aura, folks living under high voltage lines have much higher cancer probability (i can view cancer as dysfunction of energy body, or biomegnetic field as someone called it, and totally relate to that), so we can say that electricty disrupts magnetic field to some extent
    also i remember how ALL stuff working with powerful radars in the army gets cancer and alike

what i am getting at is that, since i suck at physics, either:
    1)electrical devices create non-resonant magnetic field negatively affecting us and our negs, the latter being much more vulnerable
    2)electrical devices disrupt our inherent body electricity and negs electricity and thus indirectly disrupt our biomagnetic fields

maybe there is a treshold depending on electricity voltage that our cells can tolerate and we are safe from usual household stuff, but as i sit before computer i don't really believe it, i can feel the thing killing me slowly :cry:

also i cannot make out Muse mentioning that she shots the best pic of orbs near transformer stations, but only rough guesses here

i know i repeated the stuff, but i am making this clear in my mind now
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by daem0n
    as i sit before computer i don't really believe it, i can feel the thing killing me slowly :cry:
    Yes I know what you mean here. I always feel a lot better when I haven't been on the net for a while. Some of my worst attacks start after posting here and when I'm on the net. If I mainly stay in bed for 2 days and not use my PC at all I hardly get any PA's (psychic attacks) at all.

daem0n Guest
    maybe our current neg problems are coming form this forum ? or from the net overall, this wouldn't surprise me

Never really got into the Hulda Clark thing for electronics against parasites, but since looking into the Scientology information and coming across their use of the "E-meter" to get rid of Body Thetans (BTs)...
    thought i should invest the time.

This is Hulda's Syncrometer

This device is pretty straight forward. Using a collection of test samples (tissue samples for left plate [brain, heart, liver, etc], and pathnogene samples for right plate [liver fluke, cancer, copper, chlorine, asbestos, etc) one is able (through resonance testing) to determin what illsness they may have, and where. of course this wouldn't work with 'astral parasites', because you need to have a sample of one to put on the plate for testing.
    so we'll put that off to the side for now.

This is an E-meter

This is what the Church of Scientology uses for "auditing"...their name for getting rid of neg's, which they call Body Thetans. They believe that BTs have inhabited the earth for 75 million years, and that all people are infested (unless they gone through the 8 levels of auditing and become 'clear'. They also believe that everyone can have thousands of these BTs, and that they form into clusters.
    I don't know exactly how this thing works?!? Something like a lie-dectector that measures body/brain resistance. Same as the above Resonance Tester I'd assume...I think they use 'key words' instead of tissue samples...so there could be some possibilties there?

This is all very interesting in regards to Hulda's research as well. Scientologists believe that BTs are behind all disturbances, imblances, and social discord (crime, hate, pervertedness, anger, insanity, depression, etc). Hulda believes that all physical diseases stem from parasitic overload, and pollution...everything from cancer to ance, anxiety, hyperacitivity, allegeries, diabetes, aids, and depression (as well).

Everything "bad" stemming either from real physical parasites, to real astral parasite. Neither of these realms or the people involved in doing the work, the research, etc is ever taken seriously by the medical profession, scientists (yet), or the psychiatric community.

This is Hulda's Zapper (also hooked up to the Syncrometer on right)

This gives a good example of the test bottles on the Syncrometer plates.
    also the whole set up. The machines can be found online pretty cheap. A lot of people are making a business out of putting them together and selling them online. There are also schematics that can be found online.
    I can't find the book right now, but it lists the parts, along with the products #'s for Radio Shack. I'll post that later.

The original technique showed that very small animals, like our parasites, can be killed with a very small voltage. But only IF the voltage is 100% positive offset, and only IF the voltage is varied up and down repeatedly.

If the varying voltage becomes NEGATIVE, even momentarily, it supports and maintains their lives! This must be avoided. You cannot take this for granted when you purchase a zapper. The maker must assure you that it has been checked on an oscilloscope and not even 1% negative voltage found... If the voltage is applied in pulses, to produce a "square" wave, it will affect many parasites at once so that the rate of raising and lowering it, called frequency, is not critical. Even though these tiny animals undoubtedly have a "mortal frequency", this rate does not need to be known or used when a square wave of electricity, totally positive, is used (see page 529).

A positive electrical force that pulses up and down not only appears to kill tiny invaders, it also seems to energize your white blood cells to go on an all - out attack on your enemies: your parasites, your toxins, everything, in spite of their four blockers. In spite of benzene, PCBs, metals, and asbestos! For a time, your WBCs turn into Super-WBCs. That I why I recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are well.
    Hulda's zapper design operates at about 30,000 Hertz, or 30 KHz. Hulda found that a positive DC offset of the square wave signal to be critically important. She also suggested a maximum supply voltage of 9 volts. Hulda's protocol for zapping involves three 7 minute zapping sessions interspersed with a 20 minute break between each zapping session.

This is Don Croft's version of the zapper...The Terminator

Don lowered his zapper frequency to a base frequency of 15 Hz, which is very close to the first harmonic of the Schumann frequency. Don's design also employs a positive DC offset voltage of approximately 5 volts. Don took his zapper design even further by incorporating an orgone generator and other new ideas.

This included adding metal shavings combined with polyester resin to the inside of his zapper box. This created an orgone generator, a new kid on the block. The world has known about orgone accumulators since the 1930's thanks to the books of Wilhelm Reich, but an orgone generator is a new and decided leap forward. According to Don, an orgone generator takes life negative deadly orgone or DOR and converts it into life positive orgone energy

Don souped up his zapper design even more by adding Amethyst and Garnet crystal beads into the circuit, along with a strong neodymium magnet and a mobius coil. Now, he called it The Terminator (eat your heart out Darth Vader). He began getting spectacular feedback from people using the Terminator zapper. AIDS and cancer seemed almost easy. The Terminator apparently really shines when it comes to dealing with bioengineered Mycoplasma and Prions in the body.
    http://educate-yourself.org/dc/donszapp ... ar02.shtml

Some more pictures
    An Orgone Generator

Tower Buster

Chemtrail Buster

Mega Power Wand

If you don't know what these things are I suggest you read up here.
    http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml althoughs there are a ton of other sites...this is direct from the horses mouth.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast