Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

The search for the Holy Grail

G'day Folks!

MacAuthur asked me to check out this link, and I'm so glad I did. This is quite possibly the most interesting thread I've ever read on this subject. Please keep up the good work. It is only by research and experimentation that we can ever hope to find more and more effective and workable solutions. Some of this material should be compiled into a FAQ, if someone would like the task? This could then be added to the main website PPSD section. I'd do it myself but am swamped, and on the road again.

I am particularly thankful (understatement) for the link to the experiment involving the running water and comb effect -- totally awesome.

When negs manifest in our dimension, they are composed of or generate fairly strong EM fields (This I have proven time and time again, eg, the face that got burned into my pc monitor during a heavy neg attack on my son could only have been caused by a magnetic field - the damage was so dense that the desktop could not be seen beneath and I had to degausse it several times. Oh, the face was the size of a human head, and it had stumpy little horns).

Given the running water / comb experiment, as the stream of water is repulsed and made to physically bend away from the static charge in the comb, then obviously there is huge comparitive pressure being exerted on the static EM field of the comb. So, if negs manifest in a bubble of static EM, then this could explain why they are repulsed by running water, and have extreme difficulty crossing same.

Note, I have known negs to cross a garden hose while attacking persons, but only to be stopped cold when persons cross a main water line or stream. So the volume of running water is important.

If we could somehow generate the same field caused by running water, without the water, this could be the holy grail of anti neg countermeasures.

I have known a lot of people to use fans as countermeasures, with some success. I suspect there are a number of factors involved, including air movement, and the EM field of the electric motor.

I have an idea if someone would like to try a bit of weird science. Get a cheap tent and erect it in your bedroom. Get some spray glue or etc and cover the tent completely in aluminium foil, including underneath. (sheets of steel wool could also be used) Earth the tent by attaching a copper wire (jumper leads) to a water pipe. Sleep inside and see what happens. This setup should heavily ground any EM field.

An alternative would be to build a makeshift Faraday cage: get some metal chicken wire mesh and shape it into a tent or tube, earth this and sleep inside. If anyone does this, please let me know results.

The idea is to create a shielded and grounded area where the internal environment can be easily controlled.

It has become obvious to me over the years that neg interference with human energy body and mind is a *delicate process* that can easily be disrupted by very simple means, eg, running water, etc. Finding the right combination of simple means (or high tech means) is the trick.

Update to PPSD: If two people are in close proximity, you are probably awaren that negs in one person can and will interfere with the other. Further to this, if two people share a bed, and one experiences neg interference in energy body, eg, pains and fluttering in feet, this can and will often transfer into the feet of the other person. The other person can then experience ongoing neg interference. However, if this person is not suitable material as a neg host, then the interference will progressively weaken and eventually fall away over a few days or weeks.

*Some volunteers have created neg interference reduction by spreading plastic under their beds and applying a thin layer of cheap salt to this. (negs are for all intents and purposes 2D beings bound to surface of the earth. This appears to be why they are so focused on the feet. This factor is a huge weakness that needs to be exploited more.)

Again, thank you all and please keep up the good thinking and work.

Take care, Robert

Re: The search for the Holy Grail

G'day Robert, thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    If we could somehow generate the same field caused by running water, without the water, this could be the holy grail of anti neg countermeasures.
    I think I remember someone mentioning electric blankets having some effect. When funds allow I'll be doing a lot of experimenting, one of them using electric blanket or maybe coiled electric cable with a current running through it under the bed. Then gradually add more things (hose pipe, faraday cage etc) to test the effects. Luckily the negs seem to still want to interefer so they are willing subjects for these experiments. (only last night I woke up semi-OOBE with one sucking on my nose, felt just like two big soft lips. I managed to pull my Etheric head away from it and bit into one of its "lips" really hard, it was like biting into rubbery jelly).
    I have an idea if someone would like to try a bit of weird science. Get a cheap tent and erect it in your bedroom. Get some spray glue or etc and cover the tent completely in aluminium foil, including underneath. (sheets of steel wool could also be used) Earth the tent by attaching a copper wire (jumper leads) to a water pipe. Sleep inside and see what happens. This setup should heavily ground any EM field.

An alternative would be to build a makeshift Faraday cage: get some metal chicken wire mesh and shape it into a tent or tube, earth this and sleep inside. If anyone does this, please let me know results.
    Aha you just reminded me of something. A person in a local New Age type shop had told me his wife suffered from sensitivity to EM fields (and neg related things) and they bought one of these faraday cages that is like a mosquito net over the bed and he says her problems at night have reduced drastically.

Faday Canopy
    "We slept well for the first time since 1998. The high pitched tone in our ears is much less under the canopy and we feel much less nervous. It's a wonderful feeling to be under the canopy"
    R.M. (UK) 7/2000

So I do plan on trying it eventually, although that canopy is a bit expensive so will probably attempt making one myself with thick copper wiring. Oh btw, did you read Bardons Evocation book where he suggests using a circle of copper cable around the bed attached to the magicians sword that is stuck into the floor as protection from negs/demons? So I may try that but also have an electric current running through it also.

Oh, in addition I recently stopped a neg directly interfering with my crown chakra by placing a handful of tumbled quartz crystals in my hat (around 10 of them) and wearing it so the crystals were held on top of my head where I felt the interference. I had been using them under my mattress but didn't notice too much effect, but directly against the body seems to do something.

The salt baths are definitely working though and this may be partly because the addition of salt makes it extra conductive thus soaking up energy fields more efficiently. What was interesting is that the neg attached around my feet was moving and as it did so it seemed like the water around my feet was moving slightly also.

Blog Entries
    McArthur wrote:
    using a circle of copper cable around the bed attached to the magicians sword that is stuck into the floor as protection from negs/demons? So I may try that but also have an electric current running through it also.
    It seems to me that the copper pipe would ground all energies through the sword. But if it is grounded putting an electric current through it could be dangerous, make sure that the electric wire is well isolated from the copper part.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    It seems to me that the copper pipe would ground all energies through the sword. But if it is grounded putting an electric current through it could be dangerous, make sure that the electric wire is well isolated from the copper part.
    Thanks CFT, I normally put these warnings in myself so am glad you did it for me.

Next up: I mentioned in one of my EM filed threads that I think Electrnic Voice Phenomena is done by spirits using EM fields. Well, I've been playing around doing some recordings and have some files for people to listen to.

This one I have just done an hour ago and is the clearest one I have managed to do so far. I used a microcassette recorder held close to my computer speakers that were on full so they were hissing with white noise. There are two files here but are the same recording as I thought I would try putting my pc microphone in 2 different positions to see which records best to wav file from the microcassette speaker. I have named them "Maaaark" (and Maaaark2) because I can hear the voice saying my name many times but saying it as "Maaaaaaark" rather than a short "Mark". I have a couple of sentences I think I can hear clearly but thought I would let people listen first so as not to taint what anyone might hear. I find it best if it is played very loud in order to hear the EVP clearly.

http://savefile.com/projects/1028933

Anyone that listens to the EVP recordings and if you can make out any words could you post them here along with the file name (one or two) and at what seconds you hear them (for instance "Mark2 (blah blah)" 52 to 55 seconds)?

Best regards
    Mark
    -----------------
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein

One thing I have been meaning to try in regards to this is an EM pulse. These are supposedly illegal to buy however. (If this was covered my apoligies, I haven't had time to read up on all of this yet.)

My theory is that the EM pulse would knock the etheric energy of the neg in question around too much for it to keep it's hold on you. Granted, however, this would only be a temporary measure at it would not allow the necessary healing in the aura to occur, and the hole in the aura would allow the neg easy access back in.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur

http://savefile.com/projects/1028933

Anyone that listens to the EVP recordings and if you can make out any words could you post them here along with the file name.
    OK well I have two much clearer files uploaded now so there are four in total so far. I mentioned in a previous post that this "spirit" (I've decided to stop calling it a Neg) was using the buzzing sound from a small electric fan to manifest a voice I could hear. It also does it with my vacuum cleaner and last night it was doing it using a friends aquarium pump I was cleaning. Today it started using my hard drive. This hard drive is pretty old and very noisy whenever I am using some software on it. The spirit is using the noise from the hard drive and somehow modulating/fluctuating it so that you actually hear a voice.

Some parts of these latest two files it goes quiet (or the voice breaks up) because I was having to keep clicking on stuff and opening software to keep the hard drive making a noise. Anyway, it has come out pretty clear I think! I recorded the second one after realising people might think it is some local CB radio or something it is picking up. So I asked the spirit to say the words "hard drive" to prove it could hear me and to make sure it isn't just radio interference or something and, well, listen for yourself!

Same link as above. Importantly, everything it has used to manifest a voice has magnets in them.

edit: p.s. The spirit in question is somehow reading my thoughts because at one point I thought it sounded like my late mother.... but the spirit then said (using the hard drive noises), "I'm not your F***ing mother" - I wasn't recording at this point so don't have it on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    edit: p.s. The spirit in question is somehow reading my thoughts because at one point I thought it sounded like my late mother.... but the spirit then said (using the hard drive noises), "I'm not your F***ing mother" - I wasn't recording at this point so don't have it on tape.
    OMG! I mention above where I remembered it saying "I'm not your mother" (although I thought it swore) and didn't think I had recorded that part - But I've just noticed it is there on the HardDriveNoise.mp3 (Hard Drive Noise/voice) .... I was merely thinking (not speaking!) it might have been my mother, and it responded by saying it isn't !!! You can hear it clear as day at 1:04 (1 minute 4 seconds into the mp3). Can someone else please listen and verify this for me???

If there is a problem accessing the first link, I have uploaded the latter two files to a seperate hosting site.

HardDriveNoise.mp3 (the first recording)

HardDriveWORDS.mp3 (the recording where I ask it to say "hard drive")

Right click the links and select "save as".

So has anyone had a listen to those last two yet and heard what I am hearing? I need some input here folks to verify I'm not just hallucinating.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast