Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Has no-one taken a listen to these? I've taken a couple of snippets from the entire recordings and made them into short 10 second snips of where I am hearing something (two occasions of the many on the whole recordings).

Here is the one where I hear it say "I'm not your mother" (click highlighted text)

And on this short clip it sounds something like "Oh you think I'm wonderful, f***k off"

I'd appreciate some feedback please, even if it is to say you don't hear anything.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur

Coming soon: Lightning is a PLASMA and how this relates to certain lightning victims being cured of possible neg-related illness (see earlier posts in this thread for examples).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29
    I'll update this thread when I can. I've been researching Rife machines that push a high voltage charge through a Plasma tube and the many claims of ailments it appears to help people with. Many of these ailments seem to me to be neg related and it is the force fields given off by the plasma (mini lightning) that may be ridding people and their homes of negs.

How to make a plasma tube driver

http://www.rifelabs.com/

http://www.geocities.com/rifetube/gallery.html

I managed to manifest a Light saber in a very real lucid dream/astral last night. Those plasma tubes look very similar.

Blog Entries
    BTW the first link didn't work for me and I heard just static on the second. Was it really short, or is there something wrong with my player? If it is short, maybe it needs to be slowed down.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    BTW the first link didn't work for me and I heard just static on the second. Was it really short, or is there something wrong with my player? If it is short, maybe it needs to be slowed down.
    Both links are working for me.... although a bit slow to download. It is a really short snippet, best to play it over and over a few times, it's as plane as day to me what is being said. The "voice" is the actually noises, don't expect to hear a human voice. I think perhaps it just takes a bit of listening to attune to where the voice is, kind of like those "magic posters" you get where some can't see the picture...

anonymous159 Guest
    That pic is gruesome. Besides that this is a good thread.

Ed. for spelling-CF.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous159
    That pic is gruesome. Besides that this is a good thread.
    I just edited it out after re-checking this thread I had used someone else's picture url for a rife tube and I guess they changed it because of my usage of their bandwidth

anonymous159 Guest
    ooops, it happens sometimes. Mc Arthur do you know what products are top priority? The thread has allot of gadgets. Mc Arthur, Im confused which ones are the best for negs, talking from your experience?

You can call me a noob

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous159
    Mc Arthur do you know what products are top priority? The thread has allot of gadgets. Mc Arthur, Im confused which ones are the best for negs, talking from your experience?
    Until recently I haven't had the cash to buy any of the EM pulsers so I can't say if they actually work or not, or even which ones. The only experience I have is with the low Em pulses given off by the beard/hair clippers I mention in this thread that has helped me many times to stop a direct neg attack to my head area (crown, ears, back on neck). The beard trimmer I measured with the Trifield meter (I'm buying another of these meters also) was giving off around 6-12 microTeslas. Compare this to the output of the Pulsers I am buying below (I'm hoping for some really good results or I wouldn't be investing over $1,000 !).

100 microTeslas = 1 Gauss

I have just ordered this one:

This one outputs an oscillating AC pulse field ($425) ~620 peak Gauss per pulse (it's an oscillating field like the MRI scanners which is why even though it's not as strong as the one below I want to test it)
    http://magpulser.com/

And it will be with me within the next 2 weeks and I'll report back in this thread after I have had time to experiment with it on attachment points.

I also want to buy this one:

This one is a DC (non-oscillating but strong) adjustable "Rife" pulser. ($629) ~50,000 Gauss per pulse
    http://www.highpowermagneticpulser.com/

But I've read there is a 2 month backlog on orders on that last one so I have emailed him to ask and am awaiting reply.

That's over $1k but after doing so much research that leads me to believe EM pulses are beneficial against neg related problems I would be totally stupid to not try these out while I have the cash. Of course, if you're good at electrics you can make one much cheaper than this with a solenoid and car alternator connected to a coil.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    A neat thread however slightly old. 159 thanks for digging it out. It relates well with electromagnetic magnet underlays for mattress that I've recently catched a fever in interest. Geosh, I took me a while to get threw your thread Arthur. This could be the future of technology and non physical protection. I can't get into terms that this is how well the technology is, now a days. It somewhat reminds of alien technology since it's so dam advance that people come up with these things. It's made me put more self thought value as into why, money is so important. Don't want to waste any penny on impulse shopping anymore. Their is a wide variety of awesome products flouting around somewhere people !

From Robert Bruce

*Some volunteers have created neg interference reduction by spreading plastic under their beds and applying a thin layer of cheap salt to this. (negs are for all intents and purposes 2D beings bound to surface of the earth. This appears to be why they are so focused on the feet. This factor is a huge weakness that needs to be exploited more.)
    I would love to state to Robert Bruce, that the 2 dimension negs do exist. To encourage and to support Robert Bruces theory. I have a strong feeling that if their is 2 dimension since a few weeks back I seen astral legs running across my rooms curtain. Their must be 3 dimension. and who knows their must be
    4dimension.

It's highly advisable if neg victims who are seriously abused, and by all means are in desperate times searching for nurturing protection should be the last resort as listed here. Don't forget this thread and the magnet mattress, I've shown in my previous postings.

As for me Im broke, it sucks. So I can't afford anything to awesome atm.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    Has no-one taken a listen to these? I've taken a couple of snippets from the entire recordings and made them into short 10 second snips of where I am hearing something (two occasions of the many on the whole recordings).

Here is the one where I hear it say "I'm not your mother" (click highlighted text)

And on this short clip it sounds something like "Oh you think I'm wonderful, f***k off"

I'd appreciate some feedback please, even if it is to say you don't hear anything.
    Strange, those links no longer work and I'm not sure why. I'll try and figure it out later or upload to somewhere else... if I can find the wav files on my old hard drive.... (why am I not surprised? Perhaps the same reason I'm not surprised that my order of 16 books from amazon.com about Entity Possession and Exorcism etc back in February has "gone missing" and I'm still waiting for my replacement order. Or that my EM pulser is taking longer to arrive than anticipated. - No, not a conspiracy of Humans; Demonic interference has many levels unfortunately, and "human error" sometimes isn't *just* human error...).

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast