Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Well I ordered the EM pulser on the 14th April and it looks like it hasn't been sent yet, still waiting...

I've just ordered another natural Trifield meter from here:

http://www.trifield.com/EMF_natural.htm

Including Express delivery so hopefully I'll get that soon. Once I do, and if I get similar results to the last one I had, I'll take some videos of the meter picking up the EM fluctuations and upload them somewhere.

I've received the pulser and am experimenting with it, I'll wait until I have used it longer before posting more.

Here's an interesting article on EM pulsing:

Magnets may boost brain and correct memory loss

"Magnetic stimulation of the brain could improve memory, according to new research that holds promise for treating Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.

Experiments on mice have suggested that coils generating magnetic fields can strengthen brain circuits in ways that enhance learning and the animals’ ability to remember."

[snip. full article at link]

"Use of magnets in medicine dates back to classical Greece, when rings of magnetised metal were used to treat arthritis

Paracelsus, a prominent physician [McA: And occult magician] in the 15th century, believed that magnetic forces energised the body and promoted self-healing. This concept was further developed and used by Mesmer, who used magnets to treat patients

In the Middle Ages, doctors used magnets to treat gout, arthritis, poisoning, and baldness; to clean wounds and to retrieve arrowheads from the body

They have been sold for conditions, including pain, respiratory problems, high blood pressure, circulatory problems, arthritis, rheumatism, and stress

Source: National Institutes of Health"

Astral Exorcist Guest
    Magnets may increase effectiveness once you consume the RDI of multi mineral supplements long term.

Re: EM Pulsers, Negs and Possession 2

Well, it has been a while, it's about time I added more stuff here. I am still looking into the magnets and pulsers etc and been finding some pretty interesting new products! In one of the posts in this thread I say:

"Clothing with coating/lining of many layers of nano-sized crystals as a possible shield? "

Oh it looks like they're making something potentially much better: Magnetic Far Infra Red Socks. I contacted one seller of them and he basically says that "the socks are polyester and lycra plus natural magnetic silver fibres approxamately 500 gauss strength, these fibres also provide the infrared rays." Interesting anyway, I shall buy a pair to go with a pair of HoMedics Magnetic Slippers I'm also about to purchase.

Robert says the main attack point by entities is the feet and I definitely have to admit this is where I am getting most my problems lately. I find using a good foot spa helps as not only is it whirling (salt) water but there's bound to be EM fields given off too. Talking of which, I just found another few great gadgets, how about an Infrared Magnetic Pulse Device for your feet?

Also, this Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy Mat is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!

"The Quantron-Resonance System (QRS) is an advanced Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy system for preventative self-treatment. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy can benefit individuals of any age group and any level of wellness or fitness. QRS is especially beneficial for elderly or sedentary individuals who are not engaging in regular exercise. QRS is the culmination of over 20 years' research at leading European universities and it has been tested at six different university hospitals. The QRS has been successfully used by thousands of individuals world-wide with no negative side-effects. Automated programming makes the QRS easy to use for the health care practitioner and home users as well.

QRS is a fast and easy to use tool for pain management and recovery from sports injuries, lower back pain, muscle aches and pains, headaches, nervous tension and stress,high blood pressure and degenerative conditions related to aging. Daily use of the QRS also improves immune-system function and general health. There are many magnetic mattress pads available that utilize a system of permanent magnets sewn into the pad material. The QRS should not be confused with these steady field permanent magnet pads. It has been widely demonstrated that Pulsing Magnetic Fields produce far superior results than may be obtained from permanent magnets alone.
    "

A bit expensive though.

I'm thinking of something a bit more enclosed, like an MRI machine in hospitals that a person lies in and is surrounded by. You have 7 coils along the length of the body that pulse in synchronized timing like a combustion engine. The one at the head pulses first, then the one at neck a fraction of a second later and etc down to the feet. This creates a waves of pulses going from the head to feet in an attempt to force any negs back out of the feet where they got in. Just a pipe-dream at the moment but I might get round to one some day.

Hey muse do you still visit here? I'm about to purchase some of those Sonic Pest controllers that muse suggested.

Link that muse gave upthread.

The ones that are Electromagnetic look very interesting I can't believe I've not tried these yet! The one I'm gonna get for now uses both Ultra Sonic and EM pulses. The way it does the EM pulses is you plug it into the mains and it sends EM pulses through your electrical wiring!!! I can barely wait to try one of these out ! It will mean your wiring, plug sockets, light sockets etc have low EM field pulses through them, just the very thing I was thinking might deter potential negs (as well as mosquitoes, rats etc). If your wiring encircles your room then you're basically going to have a kind of protective magic circle... I really hope these work.

And seeing as Robert has written about a Neg named Sharkey (and about his other real Shark experience), I'll include the Ultimate Anti-Neg Suit to this thread. Not only would this suit protect you against sharks, but it would probably act as a shield against Em fields and negs too.. maybe. (They're made out of chainmail, like a Knights Armor )

I wonder if you could sleep in one comfortably?

Fish Guest

Looks comfy to wear to bed that

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur

I've been looking at old metal helmets on ebay or something similar as I tried the foil ( ) and it didn't do much apart from keep my head warm . But I want to try some thick Iron helmets or Iron sheet shaped to fit the head as i think Iron (or maybe steel) has some anti-neg potential. I'll try anything once or twice, no matter how crazy it seems.
    Well I have finally got around to buying a helmet it should arrive tomorrow:

Stand by your beds! Attention! War on Negs! Grab your helmets Soldiers!!

(Thanks go to http://www.free-animations.co.uk/index.html for the free gifs)

I'll wear it daily to see what happens and then maybe try coating the inside with various other things such as steel wool and magnets, looking forward to these experiments!

If you don't have a sense of humour then Don't watch this but even though I think there is something to this shielding of the head I thought the lyrics were pretty clever. Just some light entertainment on our journey to the place of the Holy Grail.

Also that magnetic foot spa in my recent post, well I found a supplier who does samples at $48 for the cheapest which doesn't seem too bad (they have others)?

Just bought One of these Ultrasonic and Magnetic Field pulser pest controllers to add to my anti-neg weapons arsenal. I'll report back on my findings, it would be a huge Blessing if something like this actually works on negs, and costs only £8 including postage.

"Simply plug into an unobstructed wall socket and a high frequency sound repells whilst the phase shift current runs through the wiring of your house creating an electromagnetic field to form an effective barrier against rodents.
    Provides years of useful operation.
    Covers up to 232 square meters 2500 square feet."

(p.s. I'm not associated with any of these sellers, links to gadgets given at random, etc etc)

Well Robert has posted some latest countermeasures against negs HERE and one of the interesting parts is the grounding thing "sleeping earthed". I especially like the look of those sheets you use on the bed then hook them up to ground.

I had bought finely meshed aluminium insect mesh and have been in the process of building a kind of metallic mosquito net over the bed (including going underneath the mattress. It is basically a kind of faraday cage which when finished and perhaps grounded, would hopefully be a decent shield against negs. Even in its unfinished stage (the parts by the feet and head still need adding when I get back to Spain) I was feeling some pretty good results, much more relaxed, less neg activity etc.

I hadn't realised you could get metallic bed sheets! They're doing basically something very similar to what I was setting up (faraday cage), as well as grounding. Just like that anti-shark suit really. So I looked at the sheets here: http://www.sleepingearthed.com/

And full size bed sheets are $478 ouch. So I looked at what they are made of and it says:

"Bed Pads are made of 50%cotton/50% polyester fiber (230 thread count) with embedded, conductive, inherently antimicrobial silver yarn."

Well after some more searching I find that metallic yarn is pretty easy to get hold of, and so is the fiber - at greatly reduced prices. Some fibers that are also used in the fashion industry (yes you can wear clothing with mettalic yarn in!) are "metallic organza" and "Lurex". Like This stuff for example that is:

"55% Metal / 45% Nylon."

At only £6.50 per meter you could probably make one of those metallic sheets for around £20.

The Far infrared socks are made from similar fabric from what I can tell. You can get all kinds of clothing in it as well, from dresses to shirts or long-johns etc. They give off EM fields and far-infrared rays, can't wait to get some!

Re: The search for the Holy Grail

From a post upthread:
    Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    I think I remember someone mentioning electric blankets having some effect.
    Hmmmm, isn't an electric blanket basically very similar to those "sleeping earthed" things? Yes in fact they are very similar. Both have some metal in them and both are connected to the mains ground. But does the metal have to be actually touching your skin for the full effect? If so you get an old electric blanket, unplug the main wires from the electric plug and connect them to an earthed wire (I wouldn't use the electric mains Earth if I were you..... ) that is attached to either a grounded pole or the plumbing. Then just cut some of the cloth away to expose some of the coiled wire inside the electric blanket so that it touches your skin while you're asleep. And voila! One super cheap "Sleeping Earthed" blanket setup, just saved you $500.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast