Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tattoos on the Astral

Blog Entries
    BeeK,

Something you just wrote makes me think I should check out that book.

dkane,

I understand what you said about the combination of left and right. What I was trying to express that in this life for me, there was an extreme left hemisphere focus in the earlier part.

I read a lot. I became focussed on many left-brain things like logic, analysis, reasoning, contemplation, philosophy. This peaked some time during my development. As a pre-teen I even wanted to be a computer or cyborg to overcome the limitations imposed on me - and then the pendulum swung back again and I learned more about being a feeling being.

When I finished my computer science studies I had read and studied a lot, to the degree I thought I would make a PhD in CS. Then all further interest drained out of me and I returned to the other topics. I assumed to counterbalance this left brain tendency again.

This became stronger. My wish to pick up a book and learn something from it is very limited now. I get a message all the time, an inherent feeling that some lessons are necessary, but experience is way more important now. So now several very interesting unread books wait for the return of my interest. I just get urges randomly to pick up a book, and take in a certain lesson from time to time, the rest is more like "You would benefit more if you sat down and meditated and did energy work", and so I do.

This time the counter-movement is so strong, I can only guess where it will take me.

Good success in your endeavours,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Oliver, I was the opposite. I think I had to learn to be left brained growing up. I would have played, acted, sung, raced snails, smothered love on my younger sister, drawn and day dreamed endlessly if I could have. One exception was that I loved game shows.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Oliver, I was the opposite. I think I had to learn to be left brained growing up. I would have played, acted, sung, raced snails, smothered love on my younger sister, drawn and day dreamed endlessly if I could have.
    Sounds great.

Every time I realise we all learn our lessons differently, truly realise that, then I feel very glad of it. We're not reliving a certain path, we just go in similar directions. Each life, each existance, each being is destined to be unique and to be one at the same time. Makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    One exception was that I loved game shows.

Me, too.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I've always swung between both modes, and was always aware that I was very different from most people. As I child I was artistically gifted, in all the arts but mostly representational, but always wanted to know how things worked, how they happened and why. As a 12 year old I had an encyclopedia of greek mythology and had books about einstein and relativity (dumbed-down by my dad for me, though) and throughout my life I vacillated between both worlds, the artistic and the analytical. Because of my severe dyscalculia I majored in Ancient art, and was attracted to anthropology, and studied such left/right brain-combined disciplines until I grew up a bit older, and was convinced by my technical math teacher (had to take it due to a technicality for an anthropology graduate degree) to take electronics. (Once again it seems scientific but it actually is very artistic, if you study how electricity flows in circuits.) I ended up going back to school and studying and working in electronics for many years, but always kept up with the arty part of me, which took a backseat (haven't played any musical instrument for years), paint and draw like I did when I was 12, I wonder if I'm a walk-in or a wander-in, lol.) So anyway after my son was born my artistic side started to take more lead and I'm starting to paint more (murals are my style now) but I still like to know what's new in quantum physics and anthropology.
    . It's kind of cool being 'different' this way, but sometimes I wished I was a little 'more' one way or the other- then I'd be a better artist, or a better scientist. But then again, that's an ego thing, isn't it?

And BeeK, seriously, I think I have told this story before, and now it's been twice now that someone's tried to regress me, and I always go straight back to 'floating around in pure bliss' and that's all- so my conclusion is that my past life was either an amoeba or a curl- something very simple. This would explain why I've never felt like I belonged here really, that I've had to 'learn' 'how to act'- I am aware that this is true of everyone- but I'm still learning, lol.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Beekeeper,

I cant say that I have had conscious recall of direct manipulation of matter on what we call the physical plane- But the challenge here is to the inhabitants of what we call the non physical planes, the environment is very physical. So in the case of Newtons book where people are discussing their experiences between lives, they would be spending their time on one of the "non physical planes" (or they would be living)-creating planets etc. Though, Im sure we have the ability to manifest objects such into the physical universe, we would be doing them in an energy isolated environment where our playing would not be affecting the rest of the physical universe. If this being the case, it would be difficult to define if you where creating "matter" in the physical universe or not, unless you where specifically told so-which from conscious recall I cant say I have. ... I wonder if I told people I created the 10th planet in our solar system a few years back thats why the scientist have only just found it, people would believe me.

I have had conscious recall of creating very large complex mechanical objects, creating fire, clouds, and other things on other planes. (birds etc)

I think the key element of these processes is how much information you are able to hold in your awareness at one time. As the objects I have been creating have become bigger and more complex I have had to hold more and more "awareness" of all the "moving parts" of the system. Like being aware of every molecule, atom, etc

I had to create a car engine a few months back (im not a car person)- in which one of the guides said it was a difficult one due to having so many moving parts. So I my feeling is increasing our awareness, moving towards being a creator of some sort (im sure one of many paths that can be chosen) is the key to building larger and larger complex organisms and ecosystems. ie first we start small like rock, and build upon it til it becomes, a planet- to a solar system- to a sun.

Can you feel me?
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Hi korpo,

Im sure your guides are setting you up to go some where right now.

I have a feeling (hope) that in the next century or so all that we are discussing will no longer be outside the scope of science- and we can fine tune the process of otherworld exploration for all the experience. Regardless of left/right charateristics- and how people are predispositioned, both genetically and phsycologically.

But then again, our non physical selves already know whats going on- So I guess they will just let the physical concious part of ourselves know when they see fit.

Until then, we can only follow our intuition-read, do energy work, and follow any other signs our guides put in front of us.

Blog Entries
    (I think this is on my OBE journal) some time ago I manifested a lawnmower (faster than someone else who was manifesting parts and then making them go together right.) I remember manifesting the whole shot and then going around the castle (manifesting place) investigating, while my companion was left behind trying to figure out hers.
    Any of this ring a bell?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeh CF !

Creation Classes!

Blog Entries
    If I had to, I rather manifest a cut lawn than a lawnmover, CF. I'm laaa-zey!

In fact I would leave the meadow as is, chaotic and natural...

Oliver

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3