Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
I find these images insightful as they demonstrate the two major flows of energy thru the gateways of the spine . But I feel it is inherently wrong to label these flows as Universal coming from Divine Source if descending and kundalini if ascending . One reason I cannot accept this naming is that Kundalini ascends and descends thru these same channels .
You are awesome Aunt Clair, these imagine categorize many of the sensation that I've witnessed in my meditations.

While I don't understand all the terminology here, this is how I experienced my body when I first started also.

This is what I experience most of the time now, after I've removed a large perhaps parasitic structure attached around my spine and on up into my head. my energy flow feels like a large column of pressure that is puncuated at the brow, where it is enlarged and expanded.

I have to disagree with the note that it says it takes many years of practice to open the channels. Mine were opened in just a few weeks of gentle, but constant manipulation.

I went from the first picture to this in a single week, and later that night, I experienced the the next picture.

Minus the fire part, this very close to how I experienced free flow in my energy body. Especially the flowing all the way ito the crown, and the piece of blockages that would flow with it, and get stuck in your crown if you didn't take care of it. It was a very euphoric experience too, when I first opened the channel to flow all the way through at will, it was very peaceful. I miss it.