After mastering Robert Bruce's NEW Full Body Circuit , I suggest trying to play with energy . I feel that if we use what we open , we continue to strengthen our energy body .

Raising the Dragon is a linear one way approach to move energy thru the Kundalini Channel . But I feel all can benefit from deep cleansing thru the central channel crown to toes followed by raising energy toes to crown .

After becoming comfortable with raising energy up from Crown to toes , we have been instructed by spirit teachers to attempt recirculating energy while in trance .By breathing warm fire and earth energy up the front and pulling water and air energy down the back of the spine , we maintain energy and increase efficacy of trance to heal , exorcise , manifest , practice psionices and all energy work .

Now the bar is raised once more and we were asked recently in circle to try this exercise during trance ; Try to split the flow so that hot white gold fire came up the front toes to crown and cold silver blue water came down the back crown to toes . But concurrently to take the warm red energy up the right and move it down the left as cool aqua air energy . This is not easy at first but it really improves the flow , the trance and the clairience .

And I am not sure if this next exercise will help to run all 4 elements in the channel but you might try it alone also . Robert and a friend learned that the kundalini channels Ida and Pingala can be manipulated at will by the magician to cause energy to rise up the right leg only or up the left leg only .

When I try this ,I see the primal male electric warm red earth rising up the central channel of the right leg and the primal female magnetic cool blue water energy rising up the central channel of the left leg . I feel tingling in the central spine from chest to hips as I do this .

I feel that a circuit can be done here by rising on right to the heart and descending to the left leg . I feel the energy pool but then pull from the left heel to the right instep to repeat the circuit .

Circuits help to open the energy body to attune , to discipline the will and intention of the magician to manipulate elemental energies , to remove blockages and to acclimate to the various elemental prana .

Recently in my circle and in other sitters I see the limb becomes bisected in 2 planes or quadrosected in 4 planes of elemental energies . Now the phalanges are doing the same thing . That is that what had been the right fire pinky is still fire on the top of the hand but beneath it is cool indigo water running too .

Soon after this develops flanking planes of energy manifest . For example
on the fire finger of the right hand we now have 4 planes ;
1 fire on top
2 water below
3 air on the left
4 and earth on the right .

So this pattern is continuring on each of the limbs and each of the phalanges .

Energy exercises help us to fully use the diverse elemental flow . And what works on the legs can work also on each little finger . For example ;

Consider fire & earth run up and water & air run down . Now pull the dominant energy first .So run fire up the right pinky and down the back of it thru the base of the finger and repeat . Now try to also move earth up the right and down the left .