Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who has experienced the serpent?

Re: who has experienced the serpent?

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Has anyone experienced a FIST SIZED snake going in a CIRCULAR motion through them, along with a feeling of FINGERLIKE tenticles coming out of their brain?
    Yes and I feel this is a typical representation of one stage of kundalini . It feels like a thick live thing is slithering through you and is aptly named a serpent .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Triot Guest

http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/ ... nummer.jpg

Daniken and a team engineered it and it turned out to be a plasma lamp. Take a close look at the Egyptian
    interpretation. They carved the "beam of light" as a serpent. The same burning serpent of fire that goes
    through the chakras shows up inside of a vacuum tube.

sleeper Guest

i experienced kundalini a couple weeks ago.

i was about 45 minutes into my meditation, doing full body energy work, laying down on my bed. i've started putting a pillow under my back when i do meditation laying down, because it helps my energy flow, it seems.

I had a great hum from my feet to my heart, and had worked for a few minutes on my third eye, which was really going well, so i started pulling energy down from my higher chakras, and it came down in a rush. it filled me, and in a quick moment, i felt my energy churning in my energy body, in a space bigger than my body, as if my whole body became a chakra (mostly perpendicular to my other chakras). it was churning, then spinning, and spun towards it's center (above my heart chakra) and stopped ... and for a moment briefer than anything i'd experienced, i had perfect stillness. it seemed that my energy was where it needed to be (i'm not sure what that means). As soon as that stillness started, it also ended, as my chest filled with air and expanded to it's fullest size, and kundalini entered my body and coiled upwards.

I felt a new thing that time, it seemed like the kundalini "manifested" roots through my legs and into my feet, and small roots (tentacles, if you prefer that word) were wrapped around my feet).

it coiled upwards and stopped near my throat, just a hair below my throat chakra, and i have a few ideas of why this was..but it was only a moment before the cool stuff happened.

I was shown a series of visions; a couple were answers to questions i could ask, and one was a guided vision by a spirit of some kind. I won't post what i was shown, but i just wanted to tell you guys that the kundalini basically kicked my consciousness out of my body. for that time i seemed to be looking at the world without time, body, mind or ego. I wasn't astral traveling either, i was simply consciousness.

when the visions ended, i returned to my body, bathed in white light, etc. all the usual stuff. But this time, i was intrigued by the complexity of the experience. I was consciously able to feel the light flooding down from above, to see it, to have a full body energy hum, the kudnalini inside, i felt my connection with all of my spirit guides, and my energy body outside my physical body: above, below, behind, lots of complex parts to it besides what i'm saying. It was a beautiful experience and i was high on bliss for almost a week, just from this meditation.

since this meditation, i've been working on other parts of my development, that i now know about. but i can't wait for my next kundalini experience, it will be good.

Blog Entries

I can only say WOW!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

my experiences really started to take off not long ago, when i stopped trying to control them. now, i just lie down, in a still, quiet place, and let the experience happen. i've had most of my interesting and insightful experiences since then, since i let go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2