Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IMPORTANT: I need a Robert Bruce answer here

Anastrophe Guest
    So...how is it that I lie there and consciously think of something....

And yet what i am seeing is what i am thinking of...seemingly,

What i see....If i am thinking of that place and observing what is there...

If i'm still using my conscious mind, how do i know if i am really seeing things out in the universe, or if my thoughts are coming to me?

I don't "feel" or "see" or "touch" as i do on this physical plane, so im unsure....all the experiences come from my mind, and with reading astral dynamics, and with much extremely analytical thought.

How can i be for sure that I'm not making all this up and making my own illusion?

Granted, all of THIS is an illusion...yet one we are convinced is real.

Astral Projection is us within this illusion, creating our own illusions...

Does anyone have any real proof that what they see....In NO WAY, was something they could have thought up?.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastrophe
    Does anyone have any real proof that what they see....In NO WAY, was something they could have thought up?.
    There is evidence that everything could just be something you thought up. There is no such thing as true proof. Lots of those diagnosed as 'mentally ill' truly believe all of what they see is real. Truthfully, how can we know that they are incorrect? In dreams and RTZ what we think up often just appears. While things seem more robust in the waking world, that does not imply its fundamentally any different.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

G'day!

First off, we created the Mastering Projection Audio CD set, released in June 07, to help with this. It provides verbal guidance and a walk through of all the latest energy work and OBE exit method, including full guided obe exits.

I'll answer each point below.........

First off, how long do i have to build energy before i project? How long does that take? When i start, time goes away....i just sit there and focus.

As long as you want to. The more energy you have, the more powerful and memorable your projection will be.

Below is a story that I SAW during this projection.....or I think I saw....thing is.....Im not really sure, but i will post it anyway.

i was lying down on my bed

i climbed a rope, it went higher and higher, there was a circle in my ceiling where it was a gap and the rope went thru. I started climbing, and the first few pulls at When i woke up, my friend, in the room, said, as i experienced, that i was jolting around, twitching physically. I woke up and I was PARALYZED!! Not just that, i was shaking, vibrating HEAVILY. Now....it wasn't just a minor thing, i was paralyzed for a good 10-15 minutes...SURGING with energy.

Your first experience here is either an astral plane projection or a lucid dream. More likely its a lucid dream.

The vibrations and paralysis are good indicators. They can be powerful in early conscious obe. Paralysis indicates that a real time obe was in progress. When you experience this, my best advice is for you to 'relax and observe' what is happening to you. Take some time and settle into it. Don't fight it. Just observe what is happening.

THe whole "projection" I was like...so ....am i supposed to CLEAR my mind, or keep my mind on one thought??

Keep your mind relaxed and as clear of thought words as possible at all times during an obe exit.

Am i supposed to sink down in the elevator technique? Or rise up like the rope technique?

You sink down to achieve an altered state. You climb up to trigger obe exit.

Am i supposed to CLEAR my head, or keep one thought going?

Clear your mind of thought words. Focus on what you are doing.

How do i know for sure if i'm going? or if i'm gone?

You'll experience the obe exit, vibrations, etc.

Why did i have such heavy heavy sensations and surges when i think...i came back?

During the start of the above, you were conscious in the dream state, a lucid dream. When you began actually projecting out of your body, the sensations woke up your physical body mind due to the strength of the sensations. It is not unusual to have very heavy sensations during early conscious obe. These sensations will progressively reduce with practice. Future obe's should be a bit easier.

Why was my physical body twitching so much?

The strength of the energy movement in your body can cause physical twitching, as this affects nerves. This will reduce with practice.

Can i project in a noisy environment, or do i need absolute silence?

This can be done, if you have enough control to ignore the noise.

Am i supposed to just think of "whatever pops up" or a specific thought?

Keep your mind relaxed and clear of thought words.

Take care, Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: IMPORTANT: I need a Robert Bruce answer here

Hi Anastrophe. Do you know a riholehtorg1? Interesting choice of titles.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.