Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dream symbols in real life

Shirley Guest
    Then what would it mean seeing the same numbers everywhere like they're hunting me? And I didn't ask for them. They just show up.
    (7,11 and 21 - which correspond to my day, day+month, day+month+year of birth)
    And everytime I focus more on my development I get to see them even more often.
    I can't figure out what it means.

Inx Guest
    if we speak about asking for answers, I can tell that for me it usually works through movies

somehow it happens so that I find answers inside some movie that I have decided to watch with no particular reason at the time when something bothers my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley
    Then what would it mean seeing the same numbers everywhere like they're hunting me? And I didn't ask for them. They just show up.
    (7,11 and 21 - which correspond to my day, day+month, day+month+year of birth)
    And everytime I focus more on my development I get to see them even more often.
    I can't figure out what it means.
    Your day+ month+year of birth is your Life Path number in numerology. If you see this number all the time, it generally means you are on the righ track. Things are going the way you mapped out for yourself before you incarnated. You can look here for the meanings of numbers: http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

When other numbers show up a lot, it could be a way to show you how to get back on track, or the next lesson you are meant to work on. Could also be a sign of something that will soon manifest in your life.

sleeper Guest
    I get far, far different symbols during my waking time, than at night.

At night, my symbols have either represented unresolved confrontations that happened while i was awake, or more spiritual, unlinked things. during the day, I'm attuned to the world around me, and dont notice any symbols.

just thought i'd share.

Psychotronic Guest

Re: Dream symbols in real life

I noticed very curious symbols in my dreams. Sometimes it is like systems of opposites. It is almost like an algorithm. Dreamy place seems like copy of realm in future, but some things has opposite properties in paradoxes very often. It can be double or triple negation, so dreamy scene can seem like normal dream, but if I analyse that, I know, that there is something like "the system of opposites". If I "decode" this system, I have memories from future.

We know thought forms have the control of physical action. It is most obvious in a human society. We are percieving combination of our thought and thought forms from astral. Some dream has very strong form or we can make it. So, simply, dreams can maybe affect physical reality, because this thought forms are raising possibilities to come to being in a physical. We are making thought forms more energetic intensive and physical sphere is taking more intensive thought forms to realize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2