Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Secret

Blog Entries
    Wyldrose wrote:
    The non-local domain can also be thought of as the virtual or the spiritual domain. Dr. Chopra explains, “It cannot be confined by a location – it is not 'in' you or 'out there.' It simply is. It is the level of existence of intelligence or consciousness.”
    To go into this a little bit more, think of ideas. (which would be under the domain of 'information'). How long does it take you to have an idea? Have you noticed that you have an idea and sometimes, someone else has the same idea at the same time? (This has happened to me more times than I can count) That's because ideas don't take time (it takes time for your brain to process them, but the idea was there in the first place, if 'there' is even the right word) or occupy space, they just are. Therefore, they must be nonlocal, or (as the IONS groups say) supra-local.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wyldrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    To go into this a little bit more, think of ideas. (which would be under the domain of 'information'). How long does it take you to have an idea? Have you noticed that you have an idea and sometimes, someone else has the same idea at the same time?
    Isn't that an absolutely yummy thought? I love it! Anyway as promised here are the other 6 Spiritual Laws... do Enjoy!..... er or not LOL as I go to my word doc to copy and paste I notice only one law left. Not sure why I was so stuck on the number 12. OK, so here's the last spirtual law of success. (Which brings me back to practicing one law a day - 7 Laws, 7 Days!)

Brain Fart... it happens

I'll add it to the other 6 as well so it makes it eaiser to copy and paste if you choose.

7. The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life

Dharma is a Sanskrit word that means “purpose in life.” The law dharma says we have taken the manifestation of physical form to fulfill a purpose. The field of pure potentiality is divinity in its essence, and the divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose.

Practical Application:
    I. I will awaken myself to the deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of a time bound experience
    II. I will use my unique talents in the service of humanity
    III. Ask – How can I serve?