I have done energy work for a few month with intrerruptions and I am now at the end of week three of MAP (I've done some of the exercises for a long while). In the beginning I had only some energetic feelings (some tingles) which have developed in time. I had no ideea how one should feel the energy and the blockages but I did carry on with the work on the energetic aspects.

I can tell now that developement took place in the energetic sensations when I am doing the exercises and not only. Now the energy feelings are quite strong and I can feel the energy movements when working with energy. The interesting thing is that starting for a few days ago I cand feel the energy from my body not only when I am doing the exercises, but also when I sit down and I am not moving. It's like small vibrations are present all the time especially in my legs and in my arms and the area where I feel them is larger than the real size of the legs or arms. It's not a disturbing or unpleasant feeling, on the contrary, I am enjoying it a lot.

I have learned a few things about energy blockages as well but only after a while. I am feeling them like a barrier or some solid placed in areas of my body. When I am getting there my awareness can not pass through them. I can compare them to a river in which you have a stone in the middle of it and the water can not pass through it, it has to go around. So my awareness has to go somehow around and I tried to figure out a way in which to remove them in my exercises. So I imagined that instead of sponges that are cleaning the legs, or big sponges that resemble wooden logs that are moving the whole body (that's how I imagine) I have some devices with cutting wheels that go and cut through the energy blockages to break them into little pieces that can be removed afterwards easier, and it seems to work for me.

I haven't managed to induce an OBE since now even if I have tried but I had some very interesting experiences. I am sure it will happen sometime in the not too distant future. I am also aware that there are a lot of things to work upon like fears, feelings...
Also I am sure that the energetic developement is far away from being completed and that other pleasant and interesting finding and experiences are awaiting.

Hope that this post may be of some help.