Thread: tough time remembering dreams- 'Big' discoveries!! :D

Alaskans Guest

tough time remembering dreams- 'Big' discoveries!! :D

I was having very good dream recall for months (in 90s%) but suddenly I havent been able to recall my dreams the past 2 weeks (about). I noticed that the frequency of posted dreams also decreased during that time. Often it was like there wasnt even a hint of a dream, other times it was terribly foggy and fragmented. Anyone else having a harder than normal time remembering?

Blog Entries
    Alaskans, my feeling is that this is a personal experience. If you're particularly tired from working hard, especially if you're working up to bedtime, if you're up late at night and early in the morning and if your brain won't quieten down at sleep time dream recall will be compromised.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest
    I have been feeling discombobulated (hehe great word), I must have picked up an "energy flu virus" (seriously, you gotta wash your astral hands people!).

Blog Entries
    Hee hee. I had been hitting an OB 'dry spell', and less, much less dream recall, but it seems I'm going back to 'normal' (as I can be ) so maybe I'm getting over my Astral flu.
    I was having some weird energy thing going, though, and I went outside in the moonlight (full moon about 3 days ago) and it 'dampened' the thing. Hmmm.....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    *Offers astral tissues, hot lemon and honey. Sprays around astral disinfectant for the disembodied discombobulated*
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

You have a wonderfull signature Beekeeper

Blog Entries
    Why thank you. I was going to change it this week but maybe I'll wait a little now.
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

Big discovery

I broke out of it! And I learned a lot in the process!

Over the past few weeks I have been unable to remember dreams. At the same time I have received few messages and havent been able to mentally project.

I beleive what blocked me off was my experimentations with the Istone (the stone tower I dreamed about). In it I sent energy and my mental projection conciousness, or dream/astral body into the tower.

I tried to mentally project about 2 weeks later (I wanted to ask someone something) I came up against an inpenitrable wall of grey fog that blocked out everything, including 'sound'. I couldnt go anywhere. The wall of fog was exactly the same as the wall of fog around the istone tower. One or more of my bodies were trapped in a prison.

Yesterday I believe I broke out of it by phasing my mind into another dimension (I didnt specify what one). That night I remembered all of my dreams (and the astral blabber returned to normal amount) that isnt a little thing, considering how badly fogged up my dreams had been, even crystal clear ones. So instead of trying to break out of my prison, I teleported out of it through another dimension in the same space.

This is a big discovery! Because it implies:
    1) how to greatly increase dream recall
    2) that dreaming DOES take place in another dimension (within our dimensional field and outside it)
    3) that our mentally projected conciousness is our dream conciousness, that it has a body of its own.
    4) says loads about the Istone to me
    5) why enlightening to something, ie a current flowing throughout heaven sent me into astral projection. it was because one or more of my bodies were actually flying around heaven in this current, thereby when my physical body(or anchor to this world) was in light sleep it didnt have enough of a grip to hold me down
    6) it means by holding a mental projection while falling asleep may induce obe
    7) it means if your mind/spirit is attached to things in the physical world then you may have less of a chance of having dreams, and that your dreams will probably be less significant.
    i.e. You watch a lot of tv.. that night it is very unlikely you will have dreams or obe because by watching so much tv your other bodies were placed at the level of the tv, that is, at the dimension (space and time) the tv occupies, perhaps the same realm as your physical body. This means you will be anchored temporarily to an inferior dimension, wich is probably why tv can ruin super-powers
    Say instead, that you spent your time doing art (I found art is something very important to the universe), or thinking about higher things (without human intentions) then you may have a much greater chance of having vivid dreams or obe.
    that it isnt our physical brains that observe and record dreams, but our brain in another body, such as our astral body, that remembers, and it tells our physical brain what we dreamed about. That is why when in AP even though everything is very vivid, once we go back in our body it suddenly feels like a dream, because what we remember while awake is like recording of a CD on a cassette, it is only a reflection of our original memories in another dimension.

elendal Guest
    That was very nicely done, getting out of that prison, and all of your conclusions correlate with my own.

There is definitely some kind of prison out there. I've seen the insides of it only once, when I was guided to it by someone I couldn't see. I knew exactly what I had to do, and it was to break in in order to get a person named Amanda out. That was one of the weirdest things I've ever done in my "dreams" (to my recollection).

Initially I perceived Amanda as a young woman, but in the end she turned into this small blob of light. I turned myself into some kind of energetic shield around her, and I just "phased away". I suppose we got out, since my "local copy" of the memories after that phasing never got written down.

I'll never forget that feeling of transforming myself into something utterly strange to my human consciousness. But at the same time, it was the most natural thing in the world.

That thing you did was really nicely done indeed.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you arrived at the necessary insights to restore your dreaming, Alaskans. I've found that TV and even computer use lessens my recall quite often too. Overwork and anxiety are also great dream-recall depleters.
    Williams)