Thread: My dream

sorana Guest

My dream

I had a dream where I in the last part I was starting to fly.
    Than I was pulled by somebody (i don't know how) and I found my self closer to that person. Than that person looked at me very placid and threw something at me that came right near my ear. I woke up and felt the air moving near my ear, and saw the man in front of me (but very, very small), than I felt a normal human hand on my head.
    In my dream it seemed I was away somewhere, and how come when I woke up I saw that man in front of me.
    Why did I feel the air moving near my ear he threw that thing?
    Why did I feel that hand on the top of my head?
    How was I pulled by that man or spirit, as I wanted to fly and I was flying before, but it seemed I was pulled from behind.
    Very strange, but it seemed so real.
    Because when I woke up I saw that man in front of me, in the same position he was in the dreamstate, I'm thinking that all happened right in my room and I wasn't away.

Does anybody have a clue?

Alaskans Guest
    shhtuff happens Often what is going on around you in the physical dimension is percived by your dream self.

This man is trying to tell you something, only it is like cherades because he cant talk to you directly, there can be many reasons for that. The 'ordinary human hand', him pulling you from behind, him throwing something past your ear, all likely are 'symbols' for something. Btw, was it your right ear? Did you hear the wind or just feel it?

sorana Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    shhtuff happens Often what is going on around you in the physical dimension is percived by your dream self.

This man is trying to tell you something, only it is like cherades because he cant talk to you directly, there can be many reasons for that. The 'ordinary human hand', him pulling you from behind, him throwing something past your ear, all likely are 'symbols' for something.

Btw, was it your right ear? Did you hear the wind or just feel it?
    Yes, it was my right ear. I felt the air moved around my ear. You know those things you blow when a child and maybe you use some molded paper and you throw to the other person? That's what seemed to be like.

sorana Guest

hi

Well, what I think now is that someone wanted to show off around me or to frighten me.

Alaskans Guest
    My theory is that he threw the ball past your ear just to demonstrate that he cannot speak to you. When people (etc) talk to me it is usually in stereo, but in deep states I notice that it is actually through the right ear. I found that being able to see people in other dimensions didnt have a lot of bennifits because they could only communicate with me using body language (and that didnt work well). Then i lost that ability and gained another... everyone had advice for me (not that im ungratefull).

The man sounds like a guide.

Being pulled from behind to him could mean that he wants to show you some unfinished business you need to take care of before you can go off flying. I found that our "higher self" or subconcious usually stands right behind us.. mean anything?

I would say the ordinary human hand on your head is a symbol for some ordinary human mentalities keeping you from rising farther. (We gain 'altitude' through the top of our heads.)

This is my thoughts anyways.

sorana Guest

thanks

Thanks for trying to help me understand some symbols in my dream.